Author Topic: Grundy signs on to Endorse MMA fighting shorts by Sprawl!  (Read 1498 times)

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
  • The more you put in, the Harder it is to Quit
Grundy signs on to Endorse MMA fighting shorts by Sprawl!
« on: March 26, 2006, 10:08:42 PM »
Hey Guy's

Hope everyone is well, I recently signed onto endorse MMA sighting shorts by Sprawl. They are one of the biggest names in MMA shorts and they look pretty cool so I jumped at the chance to endorse them. I am actively involved in the fight industry and have been blessed to have come into contact with so many people that were willing to help me. I would like to send a big Thank You! to Freddy George for getting the ball rolling with Sprawl. This is a link to some of the Promo shots taken a couple of days ago. http://www.fitnetusa.com/mmapics.htm

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
Re: Grundy signs on to Endorse MMA fighting shorts by Sprawl!
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2006, 10:39:35 PM »
You'll have to do better than that Guy. Cuss everyone out, pose nude for some gay men, and then meltdown across several threads.

Then, and only then, will you be able to join the ranks of Vince and Derrick when it comes to self-promotion.

;D

It is a goal of mine to reach that status of the men you mnetioned! WIth time, effort and a strong belief in my self I frrl I can be a contender for the title in the near future. Thank you for your kind words and encouragement. People such as you drive me to be the best that I can be. God Bless you garraeth!

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com

Guy Grundy

• Getbig III
Re: Grundy signs on to Endorse MMA fighting shorts by Sprawl!
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2006, 10:43:36 PM »
Not nearly good enough. You only mis-spelled a couple words. No cussing, no gay-for pay website, not even a hint of meltdown.

You're truly a disappointment.  :(

That's my thing. I write for the magazines, but I cannot spell! I think you are underetimating my efforts to join the list of the elite.

Guy
www.grundydvd.com
www.fitnetusa.com