Author Topic: Bigger come back  (Read 7096 times)

ignorance

• Getbig III
  • https://www.facebook.com/ResearchBodybuilding
Re: Bigger come back
« Reply #25 on: March 27, 2006, 03:23:37 PM »
Didi you just say steak? No oh you got me all excited! And MArs is right this fool is a goofball. Finishing touches, right that is why some many average users using them even before doing three years of natural training. Dude I don't know where you think your getting your information from but your source is wrong, dead wrong [you know that song; dont know what you got until it is gone] sorry Lil KIM.

Where was I , oh yea; Steriod do more then just 10-15% they double the rate of growth which in many's eyes is gold! FOOD training, sex, wait scratch that last one, and riods, roids riods riods. and some GH.

The drugs are not the magic blue pill we all want, but fuck it is pretty close!

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 27, 2006, 03:27:56 PM »
Milos is coming back!!! Awesome!!!

Umm, wait, to come back doesn't that imply that someone actually cared that you went somewhere.

did he ever leave?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #27 on: March 27, 2006, 04:04:08 PM »
Craig Titus, bigger business.
Deep Tissue Massage

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 04:10:03 PM »
Did Titus reveal he was drug-free as well? I take it you don't believe him then? Although Titus is a convicted drug dealer and an accused murderer, if he says he's natural, shouldn't we take his word for it until proven guilty of said drug use? I can't believe these guys would be dishonest about such a thing!

I also recall reading in another muscle mag where Haney said that steroids make only a 5% difference at the most on the top level. Of course I'm sure he'd admit that it would be closer to 10% (as Lucius asserts) with the addition of the Holy Trinity of slin, gH, and IGF-1.

There you have it. A 7-time Mr. Olympia and an 8-time Mr. Olympia agree that steroids are a finishing touch, almost an afterthought. Now who should I trust? Them, or some of the members of this board, many of whom know nothing about steroids. Straight from the horses mouth. What more do you people want ???

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2006, 04:13:02 PM »
Didi you just say steak? No oh you got me all excited! And MArs is right this fool is a goofball. Finishing touches, right that is why some many average users using them even before doing three years of natural training. Dude I don't know where you think your getting your information from but your source is wrong, dead wrong [you know that song; dont know what you got until it is gone] sorry Lil KIM.

Where was I , oh yea; Steriod do more then just 10-15% they double the rate of growth which in many's eyes is gold! FOOD training, sex, wait scratch that last one, and riods, roids riods riods. and some GH.

The drugs are not the magic blue pill we all want, but f**k it is pretty close!

They only make a physique 5-10% better. Yes, you can use steroids early in your career, but that is just like drowning your salad in ranch dressing, it ruins the experience. Many ruin their physiques by relying on steroids instead of using them appropriately.

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: March 27, 2006, 04:14:43 PM »
HEY GET BACK ON THE SUBJECT !!!!

Ok Milos said right here he is coming back , and when I saw him last week he does look very big albeit clothed !! why would he stay so big if he wasnt planning on doing something ??? I am sure he would not be so intenceified if he was just running his gym and going about his bussiness with no thought of competting .

I look foreward to his comback , it will be awesom, and good luck milos you will be very surprised just as alot will on how well you do !! , but hey no more 10 minute routines ok !!  :D

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 27, 2006, 06:09:11 PM »
Milos is bluffing. I guarantee, right here and right now, that Milos will NOT come back. And you can take that to the bank!

Can you back this statement up Lucas?? i suppose Milos personaly told you this himself!!! LOL!!!! i speak wth the man on a regulat basis and i can gurantee know him alot better than you! I just spend 4 days with him in Australian and he said he is making a come back!! so why doubt that?? He has made the thread on his own forum. For sure a show in 2007 or even as soon as the European Grand Prix after the Olympia this year!

HRDCOR

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: March 27, 2006, 07:20:31 PM »
Yeah Im with Luke , luke and milos are close plus he posted here hymself that he was ganna come back , and we all know milos is a man of confiction and his word !!!

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #33 on: March 28, 2006, 07:26:33 AM »
I mean that steroids alone add only 5-10%, maybe even less. But combinations of drugs can have a greater effect than that. Gordon_Gekko has learned that for many pros, steroids have had even less of an effect. So why take them? To help recovery. A tan adds 5% to a physique so if you look at the numbers, steroids may have only the same effect!

I have some waterfront property to sell you, CHEAP!!! Need a bridge to go over the water, got that too! I'll make you a package deal!

LuciusFox

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: March 28, 2006, 07:37:24 AM »
Can you back this statement up Lucas?? i suppose Milos personaly told you this himself!!! LOL!!!! i speak wth the man on a regulat basis and i can gurantee know him alot better than you! I just spend 4 days with him in Australian and he said he is making a come back!! so why doubt that?? He has made the thread on his own forum. For sure a show in 2007 or even as soon as the European Grand Prix after the Olympia this year!

I have a strong feeling that Milos will fall into a portal and go back in time, therefore missing the contest. I could be wrong, of course. But that is my opinion.