Author Topic: What if  (Read 3302 times)

Drij

• Getbig IV
What if
« on: March 28, 2006, 12:08:28 PM »
you guys have nothing to do hey. What if there was no bodybuilding message boards think you guys would look good and feel better? Other than wasting your time talking about bullshit.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
Re: What if
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2006, 12:09:40 PM »
I think I probably wouldn't be calling you a dirty russian homosexual from a 3rd world country where men fuck sheep instead of women and if not for the internet I wouldn't be exposed to countries/races that are below me. Off with you savage!
$

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2006, 12:10:00 PM »
I think I'd be one of those people who randomly bitches about the behavior of others on boards, like that Drij douche.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2006, 12:10:34 PM »
 :-\

Bast175

« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2006, 12:15:42 PM »
you guys have nothing to do hey. What if there was no bodybuilding message boards think you guys would look good and feel better? Other than wasting your time talking about bullshit.

I would hide under my bed all day.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2006, 12:17:06 PM »
I would hide under my bed all day.

you might get laid
$

Oldschool Flip

• Getbig IV
  • Eat Balut! High in Protein!
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2006, 12:18:43 PM »
I only joined last Feb. just because I wanted get the latest results from contests. So if it went down I wouldn't have a problem or have "withdrawl" symptoms from it.

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2006, 12:27:51 PM »
I think I probably wouldn't be calling you a dirty russian homosexual from a 3rd world country where men f**k sheep instead of women and if not for the internet I wouldn't be exposed to countries/races that are below me. Off with you savage!

get sour all you want!!!

1. not dirty
2. not russian, you fucker
3. not a fag

seriously what if what would you be doing? it's cool and all looking at the boards. But I've always loved bodybuilding. I like what it offers to me. I'm not really interested in critiquing other guys and looking at them constantly. I'm not interested in being them or dissing them cause they f**k up. I got my own shit to worry about. It's not about being on here it's about being on here all the time. Don't you have life to live? I don't understand it. I've been on here since Oct 03 between that time I grew up and none of this shit matters but going to the gym and coming out on top. Explain it instead of being a bitch. Haters are little bitches cause they are jealous. Get your own already!

analcandy

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: March 28, 2006, 12:35:49 PM »
drij, do you have any friends, do you sometimes joke with em?

thats all we re doing here, but i guess you can't understand cause you have no friends.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2006, 12:38:41 PM »
get sour all you want!!!

1. not dirty
3. not a fag

seriously what if what would you be doing? it's cool and all looking at the boards. But I've always loved bodybuilding. I like what it offers to me. I'm not really interested in critiquing other guys and looking at them constantly. I'm not interested in being them or dissing them cause they f**k up. I got my own shit to worry about. It's not about being on here it's about being on here all the time. Don't you have life to live? I don't understand it. I've been on here since Oct 03 between that time I grew up and none of this shit matters but going to the gym and coming out on top. Explain it instead of being a bitch. Haters are little bitches cause they are jealous. Get your own already!

I'd probably be playing flash games and bullshitting with co workers
$

Drij

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2006, 12:40:35 PM »
drij, do you have any friends, do you sometimes joke with em?

thats all we re doing here, but i guess you can't understand cause you have no friends.

LOL yes I have a life. what I don't understand is why so many here don't.

body88

« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2006, 12:49:44 PM »
get sour all you want!!!

1. not dirty
3. not a fag

Aight YO!!!!!!

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2006, 12:51:51 PM »
LOL yes I have a life. what I don't understand is why so many here don't.

That's speculation. It's kind of weird to ask who doesn't have a life on a messageboard when you are posting on said messageboard don't you think?
$

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: March 28, 2006, 12:56:11 PM »

Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah! Go to Oprah!
HAHA, RON.....

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #14 on: March 28, 2006, 01:27:22 PM »
get sour all you want!!!

1. not dirty
3. not a fag

MELTDOWN!!!!!![/color][/font][/glow][/b]