Author Topic: Glenn Beck lovers.  (Read 4099 times)

James

Re: Glenn Beck lovers.
« Reply #25 on: March 31, 2009, 09:27:41 PM »
no, not that easy jackass, explain why I am for making that choice?  You're the moron that thinks I should have voted for Ron Paul when he wasn't on the ballot.  I feel that if McCain got in, we would be facing all the same shit economically, probably the same stimulus but worse and probably be bombing Iran by now and moving troops in Georgia to start shit with Russia.  I was done with neocons.  If that meant voting for Obama to get the neocons out of power, I will not regret that no matter how bad Obama might do...  McCain would have been way worse.

You were done with neocons, so you voted for a NeoLib !!!

You are too much   :o   :o   :o

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: March 31, 2009, 10:29:10 PM »
You were done with neocons, so you voted for a NeoLib !!!

You are too much   :o   :o   :o
you moron, McCain is a neoliberal.  Of the two, Obama is the only one that made serious threats against neoliberalism.  He later backtracked on some of that and it is looking doubtfull that he will follow through with anything anti-neoliberalal but again, you can't hold that one up as a reason why I should have voted for McCain or not have voted for Obama.  Get a clue buddy. 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #27 on: April 01, 2009, 01:01:28 AM »
I really don't like Glenn Beck.
I hate the State.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 05:57:37 AM »
Glenn Beck is such a ####, can't figure which side he is on...
I just watched a collection of Beck commentaries.  And I have to say, I'm impressed.  I thought nobody could outdo Rush Limbaugh's ignorant drivel and here is Beck.  Asinine, uninformed and let's face it, he's part of the tinfoil hat crowd.  He makes Sean Hannity look even-handed.

Nine principles?

Revolt in Texas?

Gore, Obama, democrats are Nazis?

Beck is the fool's fool.  If his retarded commentary has inspired you to really think about some topic, then you're already 5 steps behind the dull normal wretches of our society.  Read:  you are part of the problem.

Deicide - I'm not referring to you in the last paragraph.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 06:11:12 AM »
Glenn Beck is a walking advertisement for drinking in moderation.  After seeing what it did to Beck's Brain, I'll never have more than 2 beers ever again ;D
hahaha.  I just can't imagine a sober person looking at the spectacle that is the Glenn Beck experience and conclude "He makes sense.  Why I have much to learn from this man!"

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #30 on: April 03, 2009, 06:12:27 AM »
I just watched a collection of Beck commentaries.  And I have to say, I'm impressed.  I thought nobody could outdo Rush Limbaugh's ignorant drivel and here is Beck.  Asinine, uninformed and let's face it, he's part of the tinfoil hat crowd.  He makes Sean Hannity look even-handed.

Nine principles?

Revolt in Texas?

Gore, Obama, democrats are Nazis?

Beck is the fool's fool.  If his retarded commentary has inspired you to really think about some topic, then you're already 5 steps behind the dull normal wretches of our society.  Read:  you are part of the problem.

Deicide - I'm not referring to you in the last paragraph.

Thanks. I only respect Mobutu... ;D
I hate the State.