Author Topic: Day 9 - I need advice - what are your thoughts?  (Read 47790 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: GROINK POSING ROUTINE
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2011, 06:22:32 PM »

swede is 4 feet tall
and spends his
days getting high
Groink is a man
with muscles

Alice, are you seeking help?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2011, 06:24:47 PM »
K

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Re: GH15 THE MIGHTY GROINK NEEDS ADVICES !!!!!!!
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2011, 06:27:57 PM »
Groink, you have some decent qualities but you are not Adam's genetic superior. You're the product of steroids - I'm not saying it's all steroids and I'm fine with steroid use - but you had nothing in terms of physique until you began juicing six years ago.

Also, I'm sorry to say, but part of the reason you look so "great" now is that a lot of men at 50 do not wish to run the aggressive kind of cycles and drug regimes you subscribe to. They often don't have the time to just train and surf the net all day. Many have multiple commitments to work and family. Most don't want a large scale weight and are working in the other direction.  They usually have other things in their lives and have moved beyond thinking just of themselves and wearing baseball caps back to front and arguing with kids about their droopy nipples and girlfriend's tits.

Good luck but you've changed. It's like you're suffering a mid-life crisis and terrified of the big 50 on the horizon.

An astute and accurate observation.  This should be a sticky.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2011, 06:28:06 PM »
Haven't seen this posted before so I thought I would share =)

thats not Bob Chick

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2011, 06:29:08 PM »

add hugeal
to the list
of jealous
tiny armed
genetically inferior
halfwits
stalking groink

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »
Alice, are you seeking help?

you misquoted
i am not alice

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2011, 06:34:10 PM »
Of course this "posing" cam session was from his natural days. You know, when he'd start numerous threads proclaiming himself a lifetime natural and denigrating those honest about steroid usage.

Exactly...you friendless guy.   Look how soft I was...now I,m just as big and lean, defined and separated.....I look GREAT.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2011, 06:34:38 PM »
Groink, you have some decent qualities but you are not Adam's genetic superior. You're the product of steroids - I'm not saying it's all steroids and I'm fine with steroid use - but you had nothing in terms of physique until you began juicing six years ago.

Also, I'm sorry to say, but part of the reason you look so "great" now is that a lot of men at 50 do not wish to run the aggressive kind of cycles and drug regimes you subscribe to. They often don't have the time to just train and surf the net all day. Many have multiple commitments to work and family. Most don't want a large scale weight and are working in the other direction.  They usually have other things in their lives and have moved beyond thinking just of themselves and wearing baseball caps back to front and arguing with kids about their droopy nipples and girlfriend's tits.

Good luck but you've changed. It's like you're suffering a mid-life crisis and terrified of the big 50 on the horizon.

First and foremost I must give props and say those look like some pussy getting bros right there.

2. I've never really seen Groink dieted down but I would have to agree that Adonis is a step of above him aesthetically if in fact Adam is truly natural.

and D. I hope this whole Groink drama bullshit will end soon because it's getting pretty played out and I miss the old Greg who was alot more interesting than writing the same old shit and defending himself against the same picless, faceless cowards.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2011, 06:37:58 PM »
Exactly...you friendless guy.   Look how soft I was...now I,m just as big and lean, defined and separated.....I look GREAT.
K

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2011, 06:46:55 PM »
Instead of racially abusing me, swear on your kid's life that you were lifetime natty in that cam - like you claimed - and I won't post again on Getbig. Serious offer.
He has kids? Damn, sad
U

newmom

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2011, 06:48:23 PM »
leave kids out of it...that's all I wanna say

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2011, 06:53:10 PM »
LOL......"aggressive" drug regimes.....where do you come up with this crap?  300 mgs of test and 250 Tren a week....I'm really pushing the envelope  ::)

And here we are 5 years later....I have completely changed my physique ....moved to a new state...started a new business....Family life and my love life are both fantastic.....life is getting better every day for me....and there's "HugeAl"..... still trying to hurt my feelings online...HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA AA ...don't you have anything better to do you useless guy?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2011, 06:53:26 PM »
This is a bodybuilding board isn't it? It's weird to hear guys saying ohh why do you need steroids you must be insecure blah blah blah. Everyone has some insecurities. You only live once why not look the best you can! If bodybuilding is such a joke why spend half your day posting on getbig! TA I've seen pictures of you juiced to the gills do you always have to put your smart ass 2 cents into everything!

Groink don't worry about  a little bit of water retention it will help you grow! Tbomz was spot on!
That might be YOUR story you degenerate mulatto, but that is certainly not mine.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2011, 06:55:46 PM »
LOL......"aggressive" drug regimes.....where do you come up with this crap?  300 mgs of test and 250 Tren a week....I'm really pushing the envelope  ::)

And here we are 5 years later....I have completely changed my physique ....moved to a new state...started a new business....Family life and my love life are both fantastic.....life is getting better every day for me....and there's "HugeAl"..... still trying to hurt my feelings online...HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA AA ...don't you have anything better to do you useless guy?
K

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2011, 06:58:06 PM »
Instead of racially abusing me, swear on your kid's life that you were lifetime natty in that cam - like you claimed - and I won't post again on Getbig. Serious offer.

Take your "serious offer" and shove it up your ass...I never take my child's name in vain....what the fuck is wrong with you...seriously? ? Its a fucking BBing board...you need to get some perspective. Why does it matter to you?  Worry about yourself you fucking freak.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2011, 07:01:34 PM »
groink defeated cobra commander and his weather dominator

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2011, 07:02:30 PM »
Take your "serious offer" and shove it up your ass...I never take my child's name in vain....what the fuck is wrong with you...seriously? ? Its a fucking BBing board...you need to get some perspective. Why does it matter to you?  Worry about yourself you fucking freak.
Meltdown.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2011, 07:05:16 PM »
groink was the master mind behind playboy magazine

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2011, 07:08:44 PM »

Serious question,

Are you still the owner of that Shabby Chic Pastel, early 90s "Redneck Sectional" complete with cum stains from your VHS group viewing of the 94 Arnold Classic...

or have you moved up to Micro-suede?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2011, 07:14:06 PM »
I also like how the "Living Room" also served as a "gymnasium" so you could watch Body-Shaping on ESPN whilst doing Cardio on your Nordic Flex.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2011, 07:15:29 PM »
groink was the driving force behind the 1972 Miami Dolphins 

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2011, 07:16:09 PM »
Not my house....are you still a cross between a pterodactyl and a scarecrow ...you pointy elbowed fop?

newmom

« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2011, 07:20:42 PM »
Not my house....are you still a cross between a pterodactyl and a scarecrow ...you pointy elbowed fop?

LMFAOOO

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2011, 07:22:57 PM »
Are you even familiar with what a pterodactyl is? Quite a beautiful creature it was.

dustin

« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2011, 07:23:14 PM »
If your blood pressure is in check and it's legal there, caffeine and ephedrine are the poor man's GHona. It's mine at least. I can eat nothing but junk food and ice cream and I only get leaner and leaner. I hit a sticking point around 5-6% bf and have never used a diuretic, but that's pretty good all things considered. I have shit genetics too. It's not rocket science.

Switch to tren ace for a few weeks and it is very different from tren enth. I nerded it up for years breaking down studies and reading every board known to man and I will give you some very helpful bro science. Tren enth and tren ace are VERY different drugs. Fuck esters, they are two different drugs.. therefore, they are two. different. drugs. Trenbologna acetate is the bees knees. Heavens to Betsy, you will be singing the same tune 24 hours after your first injection. You'll see the abs get more defined from the outside, ribletts will appear around your chest and mid section, you'll create medican line down the center of your abdominals. And not to mention, your muscles will become much more shapely and with a 3D effect. Shoulders get sucked in and super tight like you're holding bags of manly groceries too (that look where the triceps push out, shoulders get capped, forearms get jacked, etc).

Watch, you'll inject trenbologna and you'll be laughing 24 hours later. I almost feel like I'm cheating or something, despite having no desire to pose in a thong for shmoes. I'm only doing a bottle of tren, just test for a few weeks, another bottle of tren, and so fourth. It leans you the fuck out each time and even when you come off everything you've got a transformed physique. You're "natural" or clean body will look different with better numbers for a natural. Height, weight and bodyfat all listed in bible. Numbers are solid and you'l dial in closer and closer to them if you listen.

I want to come back to the boards after you're on tren and watch your reaction. It's a miracle drug. It can fuck with your head a bit, give you a hard time sleeping (less sweating the more lean you are) and you'll fuck for hours without spitting any man butter so tell the wife to prepare her anus.