Author Topic: Day 9 - I need advice - what are your thoughts?  (Read 47182 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: GH15 THE MIGHTY GROINK NEEDS ADVICES !!!!!!!
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2011, 07:26:18 PM »
Are you even familiar with what a pterodactyl is? Quite a beautiful creature it was.
you would think so...with that wingspan of yours...throw. Orangutan in the mix as well...Gollum.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2011, 07:30:26 PM »
you would think so...with that wingspan of yours...throw. Orangutan in the mix as well...Gollum.
if ya smeeellll what the rock is cooking,,,,,

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2011, 07:32:49 PM »

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2011, 07:33:44 PM »
you lie like a rug

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2011, 07:41:32 PM »
LOL......"aggressive" drug regimes.....where do you come up with this crap?  300 mgs of test and 250 Tren a week....I'm really pushing the envelope  ::)

And here we are 5 years later....I have completely changed my physique ....moved to a new state...started a new business....Family life and my love life are both fantastic.....life is getting better every day for me....and there's "HugeAl"..... still trying to hurt my feelings online...HAHAHAHAAAAAAAA AA ...don't you have anything better to do you useless guy?

Why do you hate black people?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2011, 07:42:37 PM »

RC Money

• Getbig III
  • I don't knock on doors...I knock doors down.
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2011, 07:46:55 PM »
if you are so depressed that you need steroids why take them? why not spend THAT money on strippers?

Classic getbig lmao.. and truth.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2011, 07:47:08 PM »
If your blood pressure is in check and it's legal there, caffeine and ephedrine are the poor man's GHona. It's mine at least. I can eat nothing but junk food and ice cream and I only get leaner and leaner. I hit a sticking point around 5-6% bf and have never used a diuretic, but that's pretty good all things considered. I have shit genetics too. It's not rocket science.

Switch to tren ace for a few weeks and it is very different from tren enth. I nerded it up for years breaking down studies and reading every board known to man and I will give you some very helpful bro science. Tren enth and tren ace are VERY different drugs. Fuck esters, they are two different drugs.. therefore, they are two. different. drugs. Trenbologna acetate is the bees knees. Heavens to Betsy, you will be singing the same tune 24 hours after your first injection. You'll see the abs get more defined from the outside, ribletts will appear around your chest and mid section, you'll create medican line down the center of your abdominals. And not to mention, your muscles will become much more shapely and with a 3D effect. Shoulders get sucked in and super tight like you're holding bags of manly groceries too (that look where the triceps push out, shoulders get capped, forearms get jacked, etc).

Watch, you'll inject trenbologna and you'll be laughing 24 hours later. I almost feel like I'm cheating or something, despite having no desire to pose in a thong for shmoes. I'm only doing a bottle of tren, just test for a few weeks, another bottle of tren, and so fourth. It leans you the fuck out each time and even when you come off everything you've got a transformed physique. You're "natural" or clean body will look different with better numbers for a natural. Height, weight and bodyfat all listed in bible. Numbers are solid and you'l dial in closer and closer to them if you listen.

I want to come back to the boards after you're on tren and watch your reaction. It's a miracle drug. It can fuck with your head a bit, give you a hard time sleeping (less sweating the more lean you are) and you'll fuck for hours without spitting any man butter so tell the wife to prepare her anus.

Which cycle would be better test, tren, and eq or test and more tren?

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2011, 07:51:14 PM »
Why do you hate black people?
LittleJ ,why are you so insecure ?  some white people don't like the blacks ,some black people don't like the whites , get over it.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2011, 07:58:26 PM »
LittleJ ,why are you so insecure ?  some white people don't like the blacks ,some black people don't like the whites , get over it.

I like your moms pussy.

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2011, 07:59:34 PM »

littlej
sad attempts
at stirring
the racist pot

Reeves

• Getbig IV
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2011, 07:59:59 PM »
Some mulattos don't like themselves.  Example?  Farrakhan.  For that CN, every mirror is a picture of Dorian Gray.

If I had arms like Groink, well... I'd be on PEDs.  And he is.  Now.  FTNŠ.

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2011, 08:01:27 PM »

littlej
sad attempts
at stirring
the racist pot

Haha ok maddy

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2011, 08:08:37 PM »
I'm not being racist.....I use the word "guy" on people of all creeds.....correct me if I'm wrong but its a derogatory term. I say it about people I think are lazy and useless...I know plenty of whites I would call that....and I have no clue what color "hugeal" is....just that he's a No class prick

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2011, 08:09:33 PM »
I like your moms pussy.

I bet my mom was really jealous of your nipples .

Hahhaaa

Maddy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbigs Watchdog
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2011, 08:12:50 PM »

i did not
realize
littlej was
a vinceg gimmik
my bad
dawg

epic_alien

« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2011, 08:31:59 PM »

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

thats gronk? prime cuts?

wtf? fat? smooth, and legs of a stork?

but i thought he could destroy anyone?

oh and yes of course natural, with udders

epic_alien

whitewidow

« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2011, 08:41:43 PM »
see...this fella shoudl be steroid moderator,, someone need to wake up arnold junior ,, give it to one of the kidos from this boarding that set for years learning and getting serious about the subject of hormones,, need to bring home made quality not trash into moderator positions

gh15 approved

If groink didn't know the answer to his own question he shouldnt even be using. Tbombz is know genius reccomending an anti-E. and why is groink using Tren-E anyways? Tren A is by far better.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #119 on: August 19, 2011, 08:49:11 PM »
How do you roiders even know how to do any of this stuff?  Why must there be so many things?  What would happen if you took every single steroid and did them all for a month straight?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: August 19, 2011, 09:31:42 PM »
How do you roiders even know how to do any of this stuff?  Why must there be so many things?  What would happen if you took every single steroid and did them all for a month straight?

You tell us.

apply85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #121 on: August 19, 2011, 09:33:16 PM »

You tell us.

lol 3 words is all that's needed to negate all that adonis has to say. I feel like steroids isnt the only thing the guy is lying about, he's quite the talker lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #122 on: August 19, 2011, 09:55:53 PM »
Groink, you have some decent qualities but you are not Adam's genetic superior. You're the product of steroids - I'm not saying it's all steroids and I'm fine with steroid use - but you had nothing in terms of physique until you began juicing six years ago.

Also, I'm sorry to say, but part of the reason you look so "great" now is that a lot of men at 50 do not wish to run the aggressive kind of cycles and drug regimes you subscribe to. They often don't have the time to just train and surf the net all day. Many have multiple commitments to work and family. Most don't want a large scale weight and are working in the other direction.  They usually have other things in their lives and have moved beyond thinking just of themselves and wearing baseball caps back to front and arguing with kids about their droopy nipples and girlfriend's tits.

Good luck but you've changed. It's like you're suffering a mid-life crisis and terrified of the big 50 on the horizon.

top notch post. Groink isn't a good responder to hormones. Hell he's been doing them most of his adult life and looks 10 times worse then Mike Arvilla(same age). The phony got below 10% bodyfat once and his life and decided it was time to post pictures without a shirt. Its obvious he is living in the closet. Why else would a 50 year old man constantly ask people to post pictures? The dude has to be a penis puffer. It would be just to weird if he wasn't. You know what im saying ;)

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: August 19, 2011, 10:12:54 PM »
If groink didn't know the answer to his own question he shouldnt even be using. Tbombz is know genius reccomending an anti-E. and why is groink using Tren-E anyways? Tren A is by far better.

Finally a post I can get behind by whitewidow. You see Widow, Groink is trying to fck with everyone on Getbig. He'ss even trying to fuck with The 15 himself. These doses Groink talks about are the doses he took in high school. Then later on in life when his liver became fucked from the massive amounts of booze and pills, he didn't use as much if at all. Now in his 50's he is going through a mid life crisis and has decided to tell the board about his usage, however he's pulling a Lee "Liar" Priest and is only saying min/dosage like the douche bag he is. Yesterday he told the board he was sick of seeing his name in every other post. Today he writes to the great 15 himself asking such retarded questions hoping to get 10 pages of people talking about him. The man is obviously a sociopath. A drug addicted narcissist who is still living a total unconscious life. Fuck Groink and his incredible shrinking body and fuck everything he stands for. Hi i'm Groink and I only date 10's...What a joke. Everyone on the planet knows its impossible to be a ten after the age of 24. And it's also impossible to be a 10 if you have ever had a kid PERIOD. But Groink is delusional and has been living in the 80's for years. The fucking guy has stock in Chest King for crying out loud. Boo Groink!!!

Adonis absolutely demolishes this old man. Its not even close. Hell Mike Arvilla demolishes the old fart. Believe it or not, at least Mike trains legs. Sources in Arizona say Groink is lucky to train legs once every couple weeks. And when he does, its always leg extensions and almost never calves. yet he will train arms 3 to 4 times a week depending on who's in the gym watching. lol

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 19, 2011, 10:25:52 PM »
If Alex 23 did the diet, he would make this Kroink or Groink fella look like a bug. Hell if Chaos decided to get ripped up, Groink the drug addict would put a shirt on and delete his account. Because Alex and Chao's also absolutely destroy Groink. What you people don't know is Groink is lucky to be 200 to 210 pounds at 10 percent. If the guy wanted to get into contest shape, we would be looking at a high middle weight to a mid light heavy. And thats a fact jack. Look at Daddy Waddy physique when he was doing the diet. Talk about a guy who makes Groink look absolutely ridiculous. Groink couldn't even shine Waddy's shoes if truth be told and Groink knows it...