Author Topic: Coach- need your help  (Read 1637 times)

njanvi

• Getbig III
Coach- need your help
« on: November 22, 2011, 02:39:21 PM »
Coach, we disagree but I respect you.
Help me understand, who's is Rush speaking to when he refers to the Obama's as "uppity"? We both know that's coded language. Why is it that mainstream republicans don't call him out? Do we really need that in politics?

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
Re: Coach- need your help
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2011, 02:47:15 PM »
probably the americans who also view obama as uppity. don't think this is a secret, should probably post this in the politics forum though because no one cares

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 02:48:24 PM »
probably the americans who also view obama as uppity. don't think this is a secret, should probably post this in the politics forum though because no one cares

Do you know the history of that word as it relates to the klan?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 02:48:57 PM »
Help me understand, who's is Rush speaking to when he refers to the Obama's as "upidy"? We both know that's coded language. Why is it that mainstream republicans don't call him out? Do we really need that in politics?
It was Michelle, and it is 'uppity,' as you well know.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2011, 02:49:51 PM »
do you know that most of this country is racist as hell and agrees with the dog whistles? who cares, racism has been part of politics since the inception of politics 6,000 years ago

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2011, 02:52:27 PM »
It was Michelle, and it is 'uppity,' as you well know.

Fixed...regardless...

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2011, 02:54:17 PM »
Fixed...regardless...
Sorry, given your post count, I figured troll/gimmick. My bad. 

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2011, 02:54:39 PM »
do you know that most of this country is racist as hell and agrees with the dog whistles? who cares, racism has been part of politics since the inception of politics 6,000 years ago

I'm far from naive...I want to hear Coach's take

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2011, 02:55:27 PM »
Sorry, given your post count, I figured troll/gimmick. My bad. 
Respect

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #9 on: November 22, 2011, 03:13:56 PM »
U

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: November 22, 2011, 03:16:16 PM »
Uppity?  

Whatever she is - she is a lying, stealing, thieving, grifting, hoarding, ungrateful, unappreciative, gaudy, uncooth, waste of tax dollars.  

Wish I could have been there to boo her as well.  

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: November 22, 2011, 03:18:30 PM »
Uppity?  

Whatever she is - she is a lying, stealing, thieving, grifting, hoarding, ungrateful, unappreciative, gaudy, uncooth, waste of tax dollars.  

Wish I could have been there to boo her as well.  
That's a given, Jeeter. Stifle.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: November 22, 2011, 03:25:44 PM »
Help me understand, who's is Rush speaking to when he refers to the Obama's as "uppity"? We both know that's coded language. Why is it that mainstream republicans don't call him out? Do we really need that in politics?

I'd have to say it's his way of calling him an elitist. You have to remember he's not a politician and while he is largely entertainment his views are usually heard loud and clear. He's riles up the left to no end and his at least half his listening audience are from the left. He was actually called out (I forgot by who) on the house floor by certain liberal/dems. You gotta know you hit a nerve and did something right when you get called out in congress. LOL 

Fallsview

• Getbig V
  • Mr. Gulf Coast 1994,95,99
« Reply #13 on: November 22, 2011, 03:31:36 PM »

Sounds like you're asking him out. Major Faggotry going on-bigger than Starks boy-crush on DA.

STAY/REMAIN/ACT/SEE/BE/LISTEN(ACTIVE)LEARN POSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #14 on: November 22, 2011, 03:32:22 PM »
I'd have to say it's his way of calling him an elitist. You have to remember he's not a politician and while he is largely entertainment his views are usually heard loud and clear. He's riles up the left to no end and his at least half his listening audience are from the left. He was actually called out (I forgot by who) on the house floor by certain liberal/dems. You gotta know you hit a nerve and did something right when you get called out in congress. LOL 
Joe Wilson.

/and wilson, kennedy, taft, etc. were also called 'elitists.'  

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2011, 03:42:30 PM »

why doesn't he just say elitist then

have you ever heard a white person call another white person uppity?

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2011, 03:44:53 PM »
I wish Coach wasn't racist.

njanvi

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2011, 04:05:21 PM »

I had higher expectations of you man...at least make it sound like you believe the bs you just wrote

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2011, 08:09:13 PM »
I had higher expectations of you man...at least make it sound like you believe the bs you just wrote

Whats not to believe?

Salvatore Martinez

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2011, 08:13:48 PM »

hes reffering to that ugly big eared, buck toothed, big lipped, black gummed, mulatto piece of shit who conned and manipulated his way into the White House, the guy is more transparent and phony than a used car salesman.