Author Topic: ISON  (Read 10011 times)

Teutonic Knight

• Getbig V
Re: ISON
« Reply #25 on: November 28, 2013, 09:55:29 PM »
I am really upset, Wiggs Ison screwed up & now looks like I'll join Japs,Koreans,Taiwanese & Americans
to bit up China for a few rocks.
 ;)

Gonuclear

• Getbig III
  • It depends on what the meaning of "is" is.
« Reply #26 on: November 28, 2013, 11:37:49 PM »

Something's amiss with Ruhl. Look at the drumstick forearms and thickening midsection.  Incipient Palumboism?

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: November 29, 2013, 08:50:25 AM »
You lying bastard. Should I pull up my post history about Giants, annunaki, pole shifts, NWO, etc? You brought up shit here. So lets see your post history. For it was I that ushered in the New Age of the paranormal...Feggit.

Dear ape, it make no difference what you are talking about, while you don't have even a slightest chance to understand the matter what you are talking about. Ison, while it is the most studied comet in the history of mankind and whole world is watching it with all equipment mankind has invented, it is no more than usual comet. It contains rock, ice and dust from these. What comes to people like you and your foil hat friends, try to guess where this sentence is coming from:

"Each time a comet appears in the sky, it brings to the people of earth sorrow and suffering, there will be storms and tempests, air pollution and famine, and all this leads to the destruction of humanity and death.."

This is written by european astrologer from year 1600, while you guys in USA work as slaves and there were witch hunts and everything nice going on. Furthermore, he is just as wrong as you are 413 years later. Sell some ass, buy a telescope and joy the view instead squealing like a pig..

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #28 on: November 29, 2013, 03:54:08 PM »
The damn thing didn't even survive it's encounter with the sun.  It is no more, stop talking about it.

Ropo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: November 30, 2013, 12:44:42 AM »
The damn thing didn't even survive it's encounter with the sun.  It is no more, stop talking about it.

It is still there, but while it is ice and rock, and bypass sun with close distance, it didn't survive as it was. It lost it's tail and most of it's brightness, but it seem to be recovering at the moment. It is unclear if we are able to see it without telescope, but it will past earth in December.