Author Topic: RxMuscle & Dave Palumbo Lose Press Passes Indefinitely!  (Read 24401 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: RxMuscle & Dave Palumbo Lose Press Passes Indefinitely!
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2013, 03:47:26 PM »
Posted this the same time on BSL:

http://forums.blackstonelabs.co/showthread.php?1840-RxMuscle-amp-Dave-Palumbo-Lose-Press-Passes-Indefinitely!

-Waylon

BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT, BULLSHIT. You can explain all that shit to Dave when he's jumping down your throat for being a turncoat. Aaron.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2013, 03:48:06 PM »
Naw guys... Good eyes though, lol

I didn't have an account on here, and I didn't want to wait to get it verified as I was posting this other places, but knew you would enjoy it and didn't want the GB'ers to miss out, so I pulled some strings

-Waylon  

sure sliNgerman, we believe you had nothing to do with this thread (waylon = slingerman's extra handle in Rx)

hey we are all adults and professionals here

we know aaron wouldn't shit on the hand that once fed him
right.... ;D ;D ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2013, 03:49:59 PM »
LOLOLOLOLOLOL. Aaron is failing everywhere he turns. He can't even lie right anymore. Perhaps you can try bb.com they seem naive.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2013, 03:52:17 PM »
Clearly someone hacked Aaron's email account and started this account on GetBig right?  :D
Great investigative work  :D

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2013, 03:53:54 PM »
Mel won the Mr. IL a few years ago after running a term in the slammer. He has some great stories as being the President of the Hells Angels Chicago Chapter, dude is a bad ass. I'm sure Palumbo was drawn in by what Mel used to be...trains at the USA Gym in Bridgeview...trained with Culter a few times when Jay was in town.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2013, 04:03:26 PM »
chimera = Aaron Sing889 :D

We should send out the reporter duo of Vince Basile and Melvin Goodrum to the press pits!

Greatest coverage ever of the Mr Polypias!

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2013, 04:06:38 PM »
Mel won the Mr. IL a few years ago after running a term in the slammer. He has some great stories as being the President of the Hells Angels Chicago Chapter, dude is a bad ass. I'm sure Palumbo was drawn in by what Mel used to be...trains at the USA Gym in Bridgeview...trained with Culter a few times when Jay was in town.

the sack of sythol with blue lines (also known as tattos) which is sometimes addressed by the name of mel chancey is a product from the good old US 'justice' system, where the more you rat the faster you get out, and the more privileges you get while inside

rat, rat ,

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2013, 04:10:21 PM »
PS: please do not confuse with the other oil bag, in the same pic, but without the tattoos

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2013, 04:12:50 PM »
Mel wore Jay's soiled thongs and bragged about it.

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #59 on: August 22, 2013, 04:20:22 PM »
the sack of sythol with blue lines (also known as tattos) which is sometimes addressed by the name of mel chancey is a product from the good old US 'justice' system, where the more you rat the faster you get out, and the more privileges you get while inside

rat, rat ,

And you know this because you were his personal cock pocket?  He served his term...any privileges were passed down on the inside based on who he was.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 22, 2013, 04:33:07 PM »
And you know this because you were his personal cock pocket?  He served his term...any privileges were passed down on the inside based on who he was.

boyo, please walk away

this is getbig and you are not equipped

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #61 on: August 22, 2013, 04:43:28 PM »
More posts from the same time...
http://www.siouxcountry.com/showthread.php?p=579215#post579215

-Waylon

Waylon - To put it simply, your next post on GB needs to be a selfie of you holding a sheet of paper with "GETBIG 4 LIFE" printed on it. 

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 22, 2013, 04:52:37 PM »
Hope this thread stays up, haha.

I didn't know you could become an "ex" Hell's Angel????

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: August 22, 2013, 04:56:45 PM »
Waylon - To put it simply, your next post on GB needs to be a selfie of you holding a sheet of paper with "GETBIG 4 LIFE" printed on it.  

Feelin' like Shawn Ray with his damn SPoon...

oliolioli

• Getbig II
« Reply #64 on: August 22, 2013, 05:20:30 PM »
Who is Waylon, why would he use Singerman's email to register here?

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #65 on: August 22, 2013, 05:27:26 PM »
Who is Waylon, why would he use Singerman's email to register here?

Like I said, I don't have an account on here and it takes some time to process and make one, but I was posting this on other forums and didn't want Get Big to be late to the party...

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #66 on: August 22, 2013, 05:34:18 PM »
At the IFBB Tampa Pro last weekend Dave Palumbo was personally ejected by the higher ups of the IFBB from the evening finals, and then proceeded to have all future press privileges removed from his site, Rx Muscle. The USA's provided a dark foreshadowing into these events when media privileges for the finals was awarded to MD. As a result Rx Muscle was not allowed to record inside the venue, and forced to do their interviews outside in the dark. Since then things have only gotten worse, and came to a head at the IFBB Tampa Pro, as it was the events at this contest that ultimately served as the straw that broke the camel’s back of the relationship between Dave Palumbo and  the IFBB, and resulted in the self-proclaimed #1 site for contest coverage no longer be able to cover contests.

Just a few months ago Mel Chancey was brought on board as one of the highest paid staff of Rx Muscle. From the beginning this was a weird business decision as clearly Mel provides no tangible skills that could be beneficial to the site, besides the occasional good ol' prison rape story and being perceived by some as a cool dude. It wasn't until the exodus of Aaron Singerman that he became the self titled ‘protector’ of Rx.

You would think for the 5K a month Dave pays him, that Mel would be capable of offering some of that high priced top-shelf protection. Instead, he was paid to party and hobnob at the show, all the while RX is badly in need of some protecting. This was demonstrated when Mel was present for the ejection of Dave from the Tampa Pro but did nothing to stop it.

During, or shortly after, the morning prejudging, Rx staffer Johnny Styles tweeted out a message from the Rx account that said Dave Palumbo strongly disagreed with the judging in Tampa. Unlike previous failed/incriminating tweets from the Rx account, this one was not blamed on a 'Intern', instead it was deleted and is nowhere to be found.

This was not done though before a screenshot of the tweet was captured and sent to someone in power. It was after the tweet was brought to the Judge’s attention at the night show that Dave was called up and ejected from the facility (Although he tells everyone it was due to "knee pain").

The IFBB Had not even doled out a consequence for Dave's actions yet when the site went ahead and made another major violation of IFBB policy. Shortly before the show another third-party media site bought rights to the stage video footage. All major media in attendance was informed of this, and told they were not allowed to video the stage. Nonetheless, even after his ejection from the facility, RX ran video of the stage footage during their wrap up. The Powers That Be looked at this disregard for thier rules as a slap in the face, and it just reiterated what they already thought of Dave Palumbo. He’s a trouble marker.

The end result of this blacklisting of Rx Muscle among NPC / IFBB is you won’t be seeing them at the NPC North Americans or even the Olympia. No passes will be issued and the only way they are covering the biggest show in bodybuilding is from their hotel rooms, or maybe the parking lot. Honestly, with the current climate as anit-rx as it currently is, I think they’d be best served by just taking a break till the end of 2013. I’d let things cool down, because knowing Dave he’ll just say or do something wrong and make everything even worse!

When Aaron Singerman was fired by Dave it was said that Rx had “Cut out the Cancer”... Well, 3 Months later it looks like cut out the wrong peice or somehow it spread! It’s been said that the Powers That Be in bodybuilding are very forgiving, so maybe you will see Dave Palumbo a press pitt again, but it won’t be soon.

What do you think, is this RIP for Rx?

LOL @ "hobnob"
~

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #67 on: August 22, 2013, 05:43:26 PM »
Feelin' like Shawn Ray with has damn SPoon...

Has Jay Cutler ever made a pass at you? You have that boyish look seems to like...

Ironraider

• Getbig II
« Reply #68 on: August 22, 2013, 05:44:56 PM »
boyo, please walk away

this is getbig and you are not equipped

Equipped more that is needed here little man...

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #69 on: August 22, 2013, 05:50:16 PM »
Like I said, I don't have an account on here and it takes some time to process and make one, but I was posting this on other forums and didn't want Get Big to be late to the party...

So do you live with Aaron too?
Do you and PJ have bunk beds in a spare bedroom?

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #70 on: August 22, 2013, 05:56:03 PM »
So do you live with Aaron too?
Do you and PJ have bunk beds in a spare bedroom?

Branchs Ears

• Getbig III
« Reply #72 on: August 22, 2013, 06:21:03 PM »

I'd watch out if I were you, PJ's favorite activity is playing with other men's cocks.

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #73 on: August 22, 2013, 06:30:12 PM »
I'd watch out if I were you, PJ's favorite activity is playing with other men's cocks.

Nom Nom NOmmm

chimera

• Getbig II
« Reply #74 on: August 22, 2013, 06:31:45 PM »
http://forums.rxmuscle.com/showthread.php?121507-another-gem-thanks-to-the-internet&p=1949117#post1949117

I'v done multiple (kinda shitty) pieces for Rx, I'm a little hurt they would think this is beyond me  :(

-Waylon