Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 33178 times)

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
Melania Trump
« on: September 02, 2015, 12:19:07 PM »
If Trump were to become president, his wife would be the first foreign born first lady.

Trump is a famous birther, but isn't this worse than having a president who who might have been born in another country? She's probably the most influential person in his life. Theoretically, wouldn't America be more susceptible to falling under Slovenian rule than ever?

Dave D

• Getbig V
Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2015, 12:22:33 PM »
Where was President Washington's wife born?

We seem to be OK wife an non American born president right now, so you might want to calm down.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2015, 12:24:32 PM »
If Trump were to become president, his wife would be the first foreign born first lady.

Trump is a famous birther, but isn't this worse than having a president who who might have been born in another country? She's probably the most influential person in his life. Theoretically, wouldn't America be more susceptible to falling under Slovenian rule than ever?
melania will be gone at the first sign of aging, to make way for the newest model of the day.... she's an expendable...
F

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2015, 12:32:23 PM »
melania will be gone at the first sign of aging, to make way for the newest model of the day.... she's an expendable...

Like a boss.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2015, 12:33:39 PM »
Imagine being married to someone worth in the billions! Even if they get a divorce, she will still wind up with a few hundred million dollars to her name.

She is 100% set for life.

Having that type of life security must be nice.

This is why I want to marry Goodrum. Id be set with all of his money that he has invested in bitcoins!
X

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2015, 12:35:40 PM »

She's 45. Her primary job is getting plastic surgery. Trump is 70. I don't think he's interested in the newest model anymore... just maintaining the resell value of the one he has.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2015, 12:42:35 PM »
Who cares where she was born on Mars or whatever, hottest first lady in history!

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #7 on: September 02, 2015, 12:45:38 PM »
Where was President Washington's wife born?

Virginia.

milone79

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2015, 12:45:53 PM »
who GAF??  Obama is not even an American citizen....... Murica R.I.P.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2015, 12:47:36 PM »
Who cares where she was born on Mars or whatever, hottest first lady in history!

Hair extends past clavicle, would not hit.

Virginia.

Exactly! And we survived just fine.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2015, 12:53:19 PM »
Exactly! And we survived just fine.
Virginia is in America.

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2015, 01:00:35 PM »

Damn

Melanoma Trump looks good. 45 you say?

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 02, 2015, 01:06:50 PM »
Virginia is in America.

The first President and first lady were both British as the USA didn't exist yet.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #13 on: September 02, 2015, 01:14:16 PM »
The first President and first lady were both British as the USA didn't exist yet.

They were born on the continental mainland, the pre-cursor of America.

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: September 02, 2015, 01:17:09 PM »

LOL  Look next door buddy, I still think Mexican first lady is hotter than her .

WoooSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HH

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: September 02, 2015, 01:23:39 PM »
They were born on the continental mainland, the pre-cursor of America.

It was a trick (troll) question, as was yours,  my point being they (she) were born of British decent but were all American. If Trump were to become President his wife, despite being born a citizen of another nation, is also American.

I don't think we have to worry about falling under a Slovenian regime, unless they had a corporation that had considerable financial influence in the states.  It's also a little early to declare Trump president, as Obama may still decide to amend some issues so he can have a third term.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #16 on: September 02, 2015, 01:26:54 PM »
politically speaking -
frumpy soccer moms won't like her.

the elizabth edwards, the michelle obamas, the barbara bush, nancy reagan - they're everyday homely uneventful supportive wives.

i think a lot of obese moms are going to be melania haters.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2015, 01:29:39 PM »
Corn
P

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #18 on: September 02, 2015, 01:31:01 PM »
It was a trick (troll) question, as was yours,  my point being they (she) were born of British decent but were all American. If Trump were to become President his wife, despite being born a citizen of another nation, is also American.

I don't think we have to worry about falling under a Slovenian regime, unless they had a corporation that had considerable financial influence in the states.  It's also a little early to declare Trump president, as Obama may still decide to amend some issues so he can have a third term.
It may have been a troll, but it wasn't really a trick. My point is spelled out right in the opening post.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #19 on: September 02, 2015, 01:35:27 PM »
WTH she's German....better than Barbara Bush or Hillary.......

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 02, 2015, 01:39:57 PM »
It may have been a troll, but it wasn't really a trick. My point is spelled out right in the opening post.

Gottcha, and she would be the first foreign born 1st lady of the modern era, as John Quincy Adams wife Louisa was born in England.

Do you really think Trump is one to make financial/political/any decisions based on his wife's demands?

kreator

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #21 on: September 02, 2015, 01:42:37 PM »
LOL, I'm from Slovenia, after separating from Yugoslavia they predicted our country to become the next Switzerland, hahaha i think we are ranked number 2 on the scale of corruption right after Ukraine

people with bachelor's in Electrical engineering like myself have difficulty finding a job in the field so u get the picture

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #22 on: September 02, 2015, 01:46:33 PM »
LOL, I'm from Slovenia, after separating from Yugoslavia they predicted our country to become the next Switzerland, hahaha i think we are ranked number 2 on the scale of corruption right after Ukraine

people with bachelor's in Electrical engineering like myself have difficulty finding a job in the field so u get the picture
Well over here in Holland we still consider Slovenia got a lot more potential than Romania or Bulgaria or Albania or shit... 8)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #23 on: September 02, 2015, 01:46:38 PM »

Would hit. No pull out.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #24 on: September 02, 2015, 01:48:47 PM »
Gottcha, and she would be the first foreign born 1st lady of the modern era, as John Quincy Adams wife Louisa was born in England.

Do you really think Trump is one to make financial/political/any decisions based on his wife's demands?

I don't think that Melania Trump would or could orchestrate the takeover of the American government by the Slovenians and I don't think Obama made any political decisions based on how they might favor Kenya ahead of America. I think focusing on her nationality is as ridiculous as pretending that there is some sort of controversy surrounding Obama's citizenship.

The point was that Trump was a big purveyor of this particular brand of idiocy.