Author Topic: Melania Trump  (Read 33262 times)

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
Re: Melania Trump
« Reply #125 on: August 07, 2016, 10:36:18 PM »
Unless you're running for President. But i guess if a dem called for it and the repub didn't turn it over it would be another story. Do you have to make them public, no but at least provide proof that he went. No one gives a shit (execpt the dems) what his legit transcripts say. The problem is no one can find them.

Haha. Ok. Like taxes?

Unfortunately that's also not required. People can choose to vote or not vote because they don't see it, but there is no legal requirement to provide them. Just like transcripts.

No one has the RIGHT to "find" them.

If they did. They broke the law. You know. What people hate Hillary for.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #126 on: August 07, 2016, 10:40:24 PM »
Haha. Ok. Like taxes?

Unfortunately that's also not required. People can choose to vote or not vote because they don't see it, but there is no legal requirement to provide them. Just like transcripts.

I just mentioned this on the previous page. NO ONE COULD FIND HIS RECORD BECAUSE THEY ARE CONFIDENTIAL.

The same way that no one could find my educational records even if they looked (or any other students). You can look ALL you want. They are stored at Harvard University and are protected by law. Everyone can look ALL they want, they will never find them. Only Obama can release them.

Why is this so difficult for people to understand? lol
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #127 on: August 07, 2016, 10:42:55 PM »
If you're a public figure you're an open book whether you like it or not. 240 can't provide anymore than Obama can. It was never even acknowledged and for the most part ignored by Obama and his administration. Usually when a president or any part of the administration transfers power, it's usually up to the transitional team to vet and verify. We knew Clinton was a Rhodes scholar just as an example and as with anyone proof can be made. There was no proof of almost anything with Obama. Hell, there was even proof from Mooshell that she attended.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: August 07, 2016, 10:45:20 PM »
There was no more proof other than people making statements. Just like Obama.

You fell into the conspiracy and don't realize how stupid it is.

You are a fool.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #129 on: August 07, 2016, 10:46:03 PM »
Haha. Ok. Like taxes?

Unless you're Trump

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #130 on: August 07, 2016, 10:48:19 PM »
There was no more proof other than people making statements. Just like Obama.

You fell into the conspiracy and don't realize how stupid it is.

You are a fool.

Then why the hold out for 8 years? You don't want to acknowledge that there's a double standard between libs and repubs.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: August 07, 2016, 10:48:47 PM »
Unless you're Trump

What are you talking about? I just said NO ONE HAS to provide.

People can choose to make it an issue, but if he HAD to provide them to be President, he would have.

He didn't and that's that.

Why does anyone even bother with you?

You win this one Coach. I'm out.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #132 on: August 07, 2016, 10:54:38 PM »
What are you talking about? I just said NO ONE HAS to provide.

People can choose to make it an issue, but if he HAD to provide them to be President, he would have.

He didn't and that's that.

Why does anyone even bother with you?

You win this one Coach. I'm out.

Agreed. It's better to leave the thread lol

Though, I will say this: Harvard has NO legal authorization to release anyone's records, even if they are public figures. Its a huge violation of the law. If Obama wants to make his records public, he is the one that has to sign off on them. No one else can do it for him. If the Obama administration wants to prove he earned a JD, then it is Obamas job to make those records public. No one else can do it.

On the other hand, should Obama make these records public since he is a public figure? Well, that's a whole other debate. Should he or any other politician be required to? Hmmm, I don't know, nor do I care. What I do know is that no one else can release Obamas transcript BUT OBAMA. Personally, it may not be a bad idea to make it a requirement ha lol. It would be interesting to see politicians college transcripts. But again, they are the only ones that could make this information public.

I'm out.
X

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #133 on: August 07, 2016, 10:56:30 PM »
240 and Tu Holmes,

The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a Federal law that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.

This obviously includes transcripts (academic record).

Maybe coach doesn't think obama should enjoy this same right as the rest of the country?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #134 on: August 07, 2016, 11:03:21 PM »
Maybe coach doesn't think obama should enjoy this same right as the rest of the country?

Seriously? I'll tell you what. Like Tu says, taxes are not required either. The next time you make an asinine thread about Trump not releasing his tax returns make sure to refer back to this thread. Hell, If that's the case I guess Obama can release his returns but not his transcripts?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2016, 11:08:54 PM »
Seriously? I'll tell you what. Like Tu says, taxes are not required either. The next time you make an asinine thread about Trump not releasing his tax returns make sure to refer back to this thread. Hell, If that's the case I guess Obama can release his returns but not his transcripts?

Coach, you have said for years that we need to see obama's transcripts.

DO you feel the same about trump's taxes?  Or are you guilty of the same hypocrisy you're accusing me of?   ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2016, 11:16:00 PM »

DO you feel the same about trump's taxes?  Or are you guilty of the same hypocrisy you're accusing me of?   ;)

you won't answer this.   typical of your kind.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2016, 11:16:42 PM »

Oh, but wait. Tu said he isn't required to release his taxes. Remember?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2016, 11:17:33 PM »
you won't answer this.   typical of your kind.

You're kind meaning you're a lib and I'm a conservative?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2016, 12:37:15 AM »

Typically you, 'answering' a question by asking an irrelevant question ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2016, 04:29:48 AM »
For fucks sake - lets be honest - Trump got a hot mail order bride he could control and probably pulled a few strings to get it through. 

She is what she is - hot, eye candy, and seems like a nice lady. 

She is not lecturing americans about how miserable the country is like that fat disgusting pig Michelle

She seems like s tepford wife sort of like laura

And at least she is not trying to take over part of the country like hillary did when she was first lady.

So who gives a F?

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2016, 05:06:27 AM »
For fucks sake - lets be honest - Trump got a hot mail order bride he could control and probably pulled a few strings to get it through. 

She is what she is - hot, eye candy, and seems like a nice lady. 

She is not lecturing americans about how miserable the country is like that fat disgusting pig Michelle

She seems like s tepford wife sort of like laura

And at least she is not trying to take over part of the country like hillary did when she was first lady.

So who gives a F?

Meltdown

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2016, 05:09:05 AM »
You can't access a persons transcripts. Its impossible. When I need to order my transcripts, I have to give my social security number, address, phone number, and full name. How would it be possible to gain access to Obamas transcripts? The only way is if he would release the transcript himself. Harvard is not going to release Obamas JD transcript to the general public, and face a huge liability issue--transcripts are not public record.  I thought this was obvious to most people.  ??? ???

Most people yes.  But this is Coach.  The dumbest poster on this site.  Nothing is really obvious to him except the bullshit that lurks in his head that only he believes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2016, 06:39:40 AM »

LOL

Nobody here thinks you are a conservative, coach.   Just so you don't think that.   They know you hate hilary & obama.  But nobody here wakes up seeking a bastion of conservative ideals, principles and consistency, and says, "why don't we ask Coach?"     Sorry.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #145 on: August 08, 2016, 06:56:25 AM »

She is lecturing america on the need to obey immigration laws.

Which is strange, considering she was working as a model in 1995 and admitted she finally got a work visa in 1996.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 08, 2016, 07:01:27 AM »
She is lecturing america on the need to obey immigration laws.

Which is strange, considering she was working as a model in 1995 and admitted she finally got a work visa in 1996.

She probably didnt handle the matter herself.   ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: August 08, 2016, 07:09:24 AM »

in that case, she should DEFINITELY look up what actually happened in 95/96 before lecturing others on how to do it.

I'm all for her lecturing others IF she explains her own immigration issue.   She was working in 95 and she said she got a work visa for the first time in 1996.  It's a little weak to just blame others - while still taking the moral high ground.   

It's like when michelle obama was a fatass, telling kids what to eat for lunch.

Al Doggity

• Getbig V
  • Old School Gemini
« Reply #148 on: August 08, 2016, 10:02:21 AM »

If you are suggesting that a modeling agency handled the process, then it makes even less sense that she would end up with the wrong visa. Besides, she would have had to answer  questions about the nature of her visit at customs, so she would have known if she had the correct paperwork. It's actually very difficult for models to get work visas.  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #149 on: August 08, 2016, 10:05:32 AM »
If you are suggesting that a modeling agency handled the process, then it makes even less sense that she would end up with the wrong visa. Besides, she would have had to answer  questions about the nature of her visit at customs, so she would have known if she had the correct paperwork. It's actually very difficult for models to get work visas.  

::)  ::)

Yeah - im sure - way harder than for wetbacks cutting lawns who manage somehow