Author Topic: WEIGHT GAIN IN A WEEKEND  (Read 3599 times)

bootie

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
WEIGHT GAIN IN A WEEKEND
« on: November 27, 2016, 06:08:42 PM »
WHATS THE MOST WEIGHT YOU HAVE PUT ON IN A WEEKEND ?   I PUT ON 16 POUNDS SINCE THURSDAY.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
Re: WEIGHT GAIN IN A WEEKEND
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 06:37:08 PM »
WHATS THE MOST WEIGHT YOU HAVE PUT ON IN A WEEKEND ?   I PUT ON 16 POUNDS SINCE THURSDAY.

Since Thursday I pretty much said f**k it and went on an eating binge. Easily 5-6k calories per day from my usual 2800 or so give or take. Went from 227 to 233 as of yesterday. But it's ok because my arms are still easily bigger than "light weight baby" and yes, I have clear abs :-*

Skorp1o

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 06:39:26 PM »
16 pounds, that's not normal...something is making you hold water. Sometimes that's a heart or a kidney issue on a worse case scenario.
S

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 06:49:53 PM »
I think Chadwick would ask if the 16 pounds you put on was actually 16 pounds of Lee Preist's shit. Maybe you ate some chili dogs?

Chadwick The Beta

• Getbig V
  • "Stop calling me by my name."
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 07:41:20 PM »
I think Chadwick would ask if the 16 pounds you put on was actually 16 pounds of Lee Preist's shit. Maybe you ate some chili dogs?

I resemble that remark.  :D
K

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2016, 08:19:43 PM »
U look like 16 lbs of shit in a 10 lb bag!

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2016, 12:05:12 AM »
post contest 25 lbs in three days, had a head like a cabbage patch kid, water rebound, had to lose 10lbs quick again just to walk without blowing my lower back and hamstrings out, never did it as quickly again.

light weight baby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: November 28, 2016, 01:06:02 AM »
If I eat a lot of carbs, I can easily put on 20-25lbs in a weekend, but that would be all body fat, and in my case it would be all parked on my abs, so I avoid eating carbs. Eating mostly fats and protein, from animal sources, I can gain a pound or two of muscle tissue per week, if I work out properly.
2lbs of muscle a week seems legit

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2016, 02:19:16 AM »
Since Thursday I pretty much said f**k it and went on an eating binge. Easily 5-6k calories per day from my usual 2800 or so give or take. Went from 227 to 233 as of yesterday. But it's ok because my arms are still easily bigger than "light weight baby" and yes, I have clear abs :-*

You gained 6 whole pounds? Dude, I can do that after one large meal.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 28, 2016, 02:50:59 AM »
If I eat a lot of carbs, I can easily put on 20-25lbs in a weekend, but that would be all body fat, and in my case it would be all parked on my abs, so I avoid eating carbs. Eating mostly fats and protein, from animal sources, I can gain a pound or two of muscle tissue per week, if I work out properly.

Haha ofcourse "Erik C", you must be a true gargantuan hahahahaha.  ;D ;D

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #10 on: November 28, 2016, 04:17:22 AM »

:o  52 to 104lbs of tissue a year. !!
Ok Very believable -  ::)

Please explain so we can all enjoy such huge constant gains.

Simple Simon

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2016, 04:42:13 AM »
it would be a pound of fat at most you idiot, the body doesn't create body fat that quick no matter how many calories you consume.

a pound or two a week of muscle, fuck me that's 100lb of muscle in a year, you go bro....

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2016, 05:06:16 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

(catches breath)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2016, 06:35:26 AM »
post contest 25 lbs in three days, had a head like a cabbage patch kid, water rebound, had to lose 10lbs quick again just to walk without blowing my lower back and hamstrings out, never did it as quickly again.

Navy Mike is that you?

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2016, 07:41:47 AM »
As smart as the other booty. Thursday is not the weekend.

Simple Simon

« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2016, 07:42:20 AM »
Navy Mike is that you?
No, he had a head like a cabbage patch kid on the day of the show.

8 INCH not biceps

• Getbig IV
  • On the road to weighing 300 pounds
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2016, 08:47:15 AM »
it would be a pound of fat at most you idiot, the body doesn't create body fat that quick no matter how many calories you consume.

a pound or two a week of muscle, fuck me that's 100lb of muscle in a year, you go bro....

its not all fat glycogen and water also, water weight is a powerful thing you can increase your body weight by 10 pounds in the few days with water weight what do you think anadrol does.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2016, 09:02:30 AM »
a

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: November 28, 2016, 09:41:18 AM »
HONEST, Your post-contest weight gain of 25 pounds may be a bit high but is quite common if I recall correctly.

Here's a question for ya ...... Do you find that the majority of BB competitors  who don't go overboard ... are in better competitive  shape two to three days after the actual contest date?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #19 on: November 28, 2016, 09:49:07 AM »
Every Friday night I gain about 125-175 pounds of weight but they're usually gone by Sunday night.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #20 on: November 28, 2016, 10:00:07 AM »
Every Friday night I gain about 125-175 pounds of weight but they're usually done by Sunday night.

a

Erik C

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2016, 10:09:59 AM »
Sorry for the dumb post from yesterday. I removed it. Though I don't even remember posting it. For what it's worth Thanksgiving week end is a major party time for me, so either there was something bad in that last bottle, or I have an alternate personality that takes over, and doesn't have even basic mathematical skills.

Shit Happens!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2016, 10:22:44 AM »
HONEST, Your post-contest weight gain of 25 pounds may be a bit high but is quite common if I recall correctly.

Here's a question for ya ...... Do you find that the majority of BB competitors  who don't go overboard ... are in better competitive  shape two to three days after the actual contest date?
NEXT MORNING ACTUALLY,,AFTER SOME GOOD HI FAT FOODS/SODIUM.

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2016, 10:35:21 AM »
30 lbs
F

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2016, 11:41:51 AM »
Sorry for the dumb post from yesterday. I removed it. Though I don't even remember posting it. For what it's worth Thanksgiving week end is a major party time for me, so either there was something bad in that last bottle, or I have an alternate personality that takes over, and doesn't have even basic mathematical skills.

Shit Happens!

Fair play --- good of you to admit it.
A better man than many on here.
 ;)