Author Topic: The Pleasure of Pain  (Read 1850 times)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
The Pleasure of Pain
« on: September 05, 2011, 09:50:27 AM »

There is a great deal of emotional and physical abuse in this society, which seems to be self-perpetuating, generation after generation. A person is abused in some way as a child. The abused person then has a child. The abused person needs retribution and release, so the abused person becomes the abuser in order for this to happen.

What the abused person wanted to do to his/her parent, he/she instead now does to the child. The abused person is now in control. While this sounds extremely harsh, it is important to remember that the abused person often acts on survival instincts.

The abused/now abuser is not able to get past his/her own pain. To the abused/now abuser, the child in front of him/her becomes the abused/now abuser as a child. The child is a surrogate stand-in for the abused/now abuser, without any other identity to whom the abused/now abuser can relate.

This is the only way that the abused/now abuser knows in his/her attempt to work his/her way out of his/her own Original Imprinting. He/she has a need to control his/her own childhood situation, and this is the best replication of that experience. This does not justify the action, only explains it. Thus, the cycle perpetuates itself.

When the abused/now abuser  does not have a child with whom to work out the Original Imprinting, the abused/now abuser often picks someone of authority or someone perceived as weak or helpless; someone who the abused/now abuser can harm without perceived retribution.

Natural Man

• Getbig V
Re: The Pleasure of Pain
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2011, 09:53:41 AM »
im glad my job to open your eyes worked.

You re late, but it's not too late.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2011, 09:55:13 AM »
Shall we join hands now and then get the fuck back to the gym ?

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2011, 09:58:04 AM »
im glad my job to open your eyes worked.

You re late, but it's not too late.
the only thing opened was your mouth while your dada inserted his "nipple" suckly sukka sucka  ;)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2011, 09:59:20 AM »
Imagine the pleasure of living in Romania.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2011, 10:00:36 AM »
Imagine the pleasure of living in Romania.
shall I insert a "canadian" joke here?

Swede!

• Getbig IV
  • www.letskillsometime.com Direct link in signature
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2011, 10:00:46 AM »
In before Sevaste takes down his site and leaves Swerdlord only to join uberman and start a new site

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 10:14:31 AM »
kick the dog

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2011, 10:22:02 AM »
it's an article .. not taking credit .. but it is spot on

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2011, 10:26:58 AM »
it's an article .. not taking credit .. but it is spot on
I was physically abused as a child (daily beatings ) I would never  beat my kid  ,no fucking way.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2011, 11:04:09 AM »
I was physically abused as a child (daily beatings ) I would never  beat my kid  ,no fucking way.
Were you a lil badass (whippings) or were these abusive beatings...
There is a diff between disciplining and abuse...

MikMaq

« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2011, 11:07:26 AM »
Lol dude abuse is truly a east euro/(visible minorities) problem, thats fact dude.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2011, 11:10:48 AM »
Were you a lil badass (whippings) or were these abusive beatings...
There is a diff between disciplining and abuse...
I wasn't a lil  badass  ,it  was not discipline , it  was abuse.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2011, 11:15:59 AM »
I wasn't a lil  badass  ,it  was not discipline , it  was abuse.
Okay... I figured that...some people (not you, but your folks) have some serious issues...
You should see what CPS has to investigate these days...and it usually is something involved with custody.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2011, 02:16:05 PM »
Women love pain.

They're weird.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2011, 02:26:58 PM »
Cleanest Natural and Apply bear an uncanny resemblance in their diatribes...

Still entertaining though.  ::)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2011, 02:55:18 PM »

while canada has the pleasure of being deemed "america junior", what does the romania have the pleasure of being?  chernobyl junior?
Deep Tissue Massage

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2011, 11:05:52 PM »
while canada has the pleasure of being deemed "america junior", what does the romania have the pleasure of being?  chernobyl junior?

Umm... Rumania actually once was part of the military union with most destroying capacity in human history... though Rumanians were pussies and didn't take part in occupation of Czechoslovakia  :-X

Canada would also be like Rumania today if USA broke up 20 years ago. No hate.  

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2011, 11:25:07 PM »
Hey 243, Finland against the Orange team.....predict the score.. ;D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2011, 12:03:42 AM »

Exactly, it depends on the person. I came from a generation where whippings were normal. I mean welts on the back of the leg and being knocked out cold. I remember in kindergarten when my teacher saw my face she asked me if it was medicine (mercurochrome was very common in those days) or did I get another whipping. It wouldn't matter how I answered (it was actually both, btw).

It didn't make me mean, I remember how I felt and never wanted to make anybody feel the same way ever. If anything it makes me treat children with almost a sense of reverence. Knowing what I do can or may have a life long impact and also guarding their innocence. Plus, I just love kids. They make me laugh and feel happy. I was very involved in the raising of several nieces and nephews and never would I beat them. There's been times where a smack on the top of the head and a "Look at me!" might be necessary but the very notion of actually beating the crap out of a little kid like I was is just not in my nature.

For others it makes them mean. To be honest, as far as physical violence goods, it seems much more prevalent among the lower class. Could be they're just ignorant, they didn't really plan to have children so don't feel that love and devotion, just generally hostile and angry because their life sucks... I don't know but when I pass by the housing project on my way to shoot a few hoops I seem to always hear yelling and screaming. Either parents among themselves or parents toward their children. When you start yelling it really gets the blood going and violence is more likely to happen.

The Middle class on up seem to just stick to verbal abuse and psychological mind games.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2011, 12:46:16 AM »

Exactly! Nothing is absolute. While many abused children grow up to be abusers, many others reject any notions of committing abuse on another person.

Unlike you, I was not beaten as a kid. However, I did suffer abuses. For the first eight years of my life I was shuffled from one relative to another because my parents were unfit to take care of me. Once I landed with my mom and step-dad, I suffered from a verbally abusive, very neurotic mother. I rejected her abuse while fighting against it.

Learning from the master, it would have been too easy for me to control/dominate those closest to me, my wife and our children. I worked everyday to avoid doing this. It has been a lifelong chore for me, but it has paid off big time. I still have a short fuse and I still must occasionally "take a walk" when I feel myself getting pissed so that I won't end up saying something hurtful and unnecessary to those I love the most.

My response to the early life insecurity has been to create an exceptionally secure life as and adult. Never-the-less, I still have enormous feelings of insecurity. I worry far too much about things that will likely never happen. My loving wife reminds me that I have almost nothing to worry about.

mass243

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2011, 04:11:41 AM »
Hey 243, Finland against the Orange team.....predict the score.. ;D

Oh shit... Finnish football sucks  :-[

But they have played better than expected... I say 1-3 for Oranges  

Welcome to Helsinki, bitches  ;D