Author Topic: Star Trek George Takei latest Hollwood sex criminal  (Read 8363 times)

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
Re: Star Trek George Takei latest Hollwood sex criminal
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2017, 06:28:03 PM »

Holy sh1t!  :o  WTF do you Google to find pictures like those??  LOL

George enjoying oddball Jason Ellis's pecker -

Some times George, when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you -

T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2017, 06:55:33 PM »
Holy sh1t!  :o  WTF do you Google to find pictures like those??  LOL

" Howard Stern Takei Penis " . He's got a long history with the show being their gay corespondent. And for this, they sometimes give him gifts -

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2017, 07:20:19 PM »
" Howard Stern Takei Penis " . He's got a long history with the show being their gay corespondent. And for this, they sometimes give him gifts -

Hahaha!  I had no idea such a thing (Gay Correspondent) existed!  Thanks (I think LOL)

(Taffin checks over his shoulder, opens incognito browser window, and starts typing...  ...   .... )  ;D
T

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2017, 09:57:45 PM »

I'm a little insulted no one ever tried to molest me.  :(

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2017, 10:05:20 PM »

Never?  You were never with a woman before who was drunk and who you would - under other circumstances - do sexual things with her, but she pushed it too far with you as a result of being intoxicated and then "forgot" when you brought it up the next day?

I'm wondering how many of these cases take that form.  Regrettable sex is not rape, and from time to time, both genders are a bit pushy with their spouses.  Is that rape?  I can tell you that while I have had women get their way with me after being extremely pushy and not taking no for an answer, that I would not wish to charge any of them.

Lastly, did George Takei not stop and think how that handjob incident on the Howard Stern show would come across?  Be it for him in general, or even the homosexual community in general.  You'd think that a group that wants to get away from stereotypes of being perverted, that they might not want to embrace something like that.  Just my opinion.

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: November 11, 2017, 10:07:25 PM »

There's still time. Perhaps start small by enticing a "Shizzo" type, then work your way up from there. Rome wasn't molested in a day.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 11, 2017, 10:56:46 PM »
On Friday, the Hollywood Reporter published an interview with Scott R. Brunton, who says he was groped by the former Star Trek actor when Brunton was 23 and Takei was in his 40s.

According to the article, Takei tried to remove Brunton's underwear after Brunton passed out from drinking at Takei's condo. In a Facebook post, Takei denied the charge.

http://www.smh.com.au/entertainment/george-takei-richard-dreyfuss-and-gary-goddard-accused-of-sexual-misconduct-20171111-gzjhcw.html

Takei always plays this "holier than thou" crap in social media. Hopefully this idiot gets a black eye from all this.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #32 on: November 11, 2017, 11:32:01 PM »
This happened in fucking 1981. I was even born yet. This old shit just getting reported is getting ridiculous
He was more than happy to vilify Trump about the 'grab them by the pussy' controversy. Now things have come full circle and Takei is being publicly accused and condemned. Love the irony, of the left never realising their witch hunt would eventually turn on their morally corrupt own.

Beefjake

• Getbig IV
  • Oh fuck it.
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2017, 11:54:30 PM »
Only became a captain because James Tiberius Kirk died.
Thank god for Bill Shatner.
He wrote a book where the Borg recycled Kirks body parts so he could live again 👍

Griffith

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: November 12, 2017, 02:02:56 AM »
Drunk guy was lying around in his underwear at his house...sounds like this guy is just trying to cash in.

seCrawler

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2017, 03:30:46 AM »
This proves the universe is currently out of balance or the world is coming to an end. How the fuck can a F A G out another F A G?  It just doesn't even make sense.  

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #36 on: November 12, 2017, 07:08:56 AM »
Never?  You were never with a woman before who was drunk and who you would - under other circumstances - do sexual things with her, but she pushed it too far with you as a result of being intoxicated and then "forgot" when you brought it up the next day?

I'm wondering how many of these cases take that form.  Regrettable sex is not rape, and from time to time, both genders are a bit pushy with their spouses.  Is that rape?  I can tell you that while I have had women get their way with me after being extremely pushy and not taking no for an answer, that I would not wish to charge any of them.

Lastly, did George Takei not stop and think how that handjob incident on the Howard Stern show would come across?  Be it for him in general, or even the homosexual community in general.  You'd think that a group that wants to get away from stereotypes of being perverted, that they might not want to embrace something like that.  Just my opinion.
A few bitches have grab my arms or ass at clubs and bars. I am going to report them for sexual harassment  >:(
A

Purge_WTF

« Reply #37 on: November 12, 2017, 07:44:55 AM »
 He couldn't have done it - he's not a cis White male.

[/sarc]

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #38 on: November 12, 2017, 08:17:03 AM »
A few bitches have grab my arms or ass at clubs and bars. I am going to report them for sexual harassment  >:(

It's funny how we joke about that when honestly there are people bringing forward charges for less than that.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can honestly say that I am afraid of getting too close to women these days.  :-X  I am terrified of the notion of a fake rape claim, enough to the point that I steer far clear from women.  It scares the hell out of me.  I'm sure some can make fun, and I realize that it is at the very least, a little irrational for me to do this, but it's like every man and his dog is being charged with rape all of a sudden.  :-\

I used to love the fresh scent of [fishy] vagina in the morning.  But today I am terrified to even smell a woman's clit - let alone touch it or do anything beyond that.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt

rangerwil

• Getbig III
  • Straight as an arrow but gay as fuck!
« Reply #40 on: November 12, 2017, 09:27:24 AM »

Whoa...that guy with George has a 14 inch dick. A real one.
 :P :P :P :P :P :P

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: November 12, 2017, 09:41:37 AM »

I know, I've seen him in real life. He used to walk around the city in white/silver bike shorts :-\. It was hilarious when people figured out what it was.

Simple Simon

« Reply #42 on: November 12, 2017, 11:52:20 AM »

I think he used dj181s tape measure...

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #43 on: November 12, 2017, 01:12:59 PM »
It's funny how we joke about that when honestly there are people bringing forward charges for less than that.

I don't know about everyone else, but I can honestly say that I am afraid of getting too close to women these days.  :-X  I am terrified of the notion of a fake rape claim, enough to the point that I steer far clear from women.  It scares the hell out of me.  I'm sure some can make fun, and I realize that it is at the very least, a little irrational for me to do this, but it's like every man and his dog is being charged with rape all of a sudden.  :-\

I used to love the fresh scent of [fishy] vagina in the morning.  But today I am terrified to even smell a woman's clit - let alone touch it or do anything beyond that.
Yup, a lot of these cases are just that. An ass grab or a sexist joke 20- 30 years ago.
True story about a place I worked at. 2 straight guys, that I know both have girlfriends, were pissing at the urinals. One told the other guy something to the effect of, “ your girlfriend must hurt when you fuck her, your dick is huge!” Dude got reported and then got fired.
The point is, these things should of been reported when they happen. Not decades later.
A

Simple Simon

« Reply #44 on: November 12, 2017, 02:16:24 PM »

Henda

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: November 12, 2017, 02:30:41 PM »
George Takai is an aggressive old school homo, I believe the story. It probably wasn't a big deal in that world back then, but now  :-\.

George going from 0-60 -

Start 13 minutes in -

George enjoying oddball Jason Ellis's pecker -

Some times George, when you gaze long into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you -

The fucking dirty disgusting old slanty eyed cu nt

BB

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: November 12, 2017, 02:39:44 PM »
Why does he wear that mess, like in the vid? And George sure was taking time pretending to be Ahab.

I haven't seen him in maybe 10-15 years, but he used to wear shorts like the left picture that Be There posted with just a t-shirt or jersey. You'd see him going to Yankee games or just wandering through Manhattan. He struck me as sort of like an ugly girl with giant tits. He always had sort of a sour puss on, and would make a spectacle of it.

BSN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: November 12, 2017, 11:54:02 PM »
Lt. Sulu wanted to see once again a black hole after his retirement ^ ::)

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #48 on: November 13, 2017, 12:17:17 AM »
I haven't seen him in maybe 10-15 years, but he used to wear shorts like the left picture that Be There posted with just a t-shirt or jersey. You'd see him going to Yankee games or just wandering through Manhattan. He struck me as sort of like an ugly girl with giant tits. He always had sort of a sour puss on, and would make a spectacle of it.

Bah, Parker deleted his post, so I'm trying to figure out who you were speaking about.  For a second, I thought you were speaking about George.  ;D

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 13, 2017, 02:28:34 AM »
Bah, Parker deleted his post, so I'm trying to figure out who you were speaking about.  For a second, I thought you were speaking about George.  ;D

Jonah Falcon