Author Topic: t3 question  (Read 2946 times)

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
t3 question
« on: January 25, 2012, 02:15:05 PM »
Ok, so I bought some t3 from a very highly regarded source recently and gave it to this chick I know who used to compete and has some experience with t3.  She says it bunk, but that's a bold statement because it is a very trusted source.

If any of you guys on this board have some experience with t3 and know their sources well too, please PM me to discuss.

Noobs with not many posts need not apply... I won't discuss sources with anyone on this board who I am not at least familiar with seeing on here.

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
Re: t3 question
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 03:32:32 PM »
I won't discuss sources with anyone on this board who I am not at least familiar with seeing on here.

Smart man.

I would ask her exactly how she knows it's fake.  I remember using some t3 years ago that didn't give me any sides but sure enough the weight started coming off quickly after 3 weeks at 75mcg.

Good luck.

8)

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
  • Life's too short to be small
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 08:09:14 PM »
BiGHer, do you use any t3 yourself?? And if so, how long and what dose do you usually run it for?  Thanks brotha!!

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 08:35:18 PM »
BiGHer, do you use any t3 yourself?? And if so, how long and what dose do you usually run it for?  Thanks brotha!!

I am not very familiar with t3 and that's why you don't see it in any of my cycles that I've posted on this board.

The following is a PM from another member on this board (he knows who he is and he can shout himself out if he wants to) who I speak with fairly frequently through PM and he gave me the following protocol:

yeah , i love t3...keeps my metabolism fast as fuck ,along with gh i can eat tons of food..i take in between  50-100mcg...here is my protocol..

T 3 (Cytomel) Protocol
1 tab for days    1 - 4           
2 tabs for days 5 - 9           
3 tabs for days 10 - 14         
4 tabs for days 15 - 24       
3 tabs for days 25 -30         
2 tabs for days 31 - 34         
1 tab for days 35 - 39         

First 4 days take 1 in the morning on an empty stomach

Next 5 days take 1 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 in the late after noon on an empty stomach

Days 10 to 14 take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 in the late afternoon on an empty stomach

Days 15 to 24 take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 in the late afternoon on an empty stomach. 

Days 25 to 39 work your way back down the pyramid

^^^^^^ This is a guy who knows his hormones and doesn't BS about the ones he doesn't know.  I would trust this protocol.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 10:40:38 PM »
YUP, SOUNDS LIKE IT, T3 SHOULD BE TAKEN ON AN EMPTY STOMACH, BY ITSELF.. NOT MANY KNOW THIS.. VERY TEMPERMENTAL ABSOPTION RATE OTHERWISE

L.L

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 10:49:00 PM »
I am not very familiar with t3 and that's why you don't see it in any of my cycles that I've posted on this board.

The following is a PM from another member on this board (he knows who he is and he can shout himself out if he wants to) who I speak with fairly frequently through PM and he gave me the following protocol:

yeah , i love t3...keeps my metabolism fast as fuck ,along with gh i can eat tons of food..i take in between  50-100mcg...here is my protocol..

T 3 (Cytomel) Protocol
1 tab for days    1 - 4           
2 tabs for days 5 - 9           
3 tabs for days 10 - 14         
4 tabs for days 15 - 24       
3 tabs for days 25 -30         
2 tabs for days 31 - 34         
1 tab for days 35 - 39         

Next 5 days take 1 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 in the late after noon on an empty stomach

Days 10 to 14 take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 1 in the late afternoon on an empty stomach

Days 15 to 24 take 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 in the late afternoon on an empty stomach. 

^^^^^^ This is a guy who knows his hormones and doesn't BS about the ones he doesn't know.  I would trust this protocol.

Id listen to this guy ... ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 10:59:30 PM »
EXCEPT THE WHOLE PYRAMIDING THING IS BULLSHIT

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 11:12:32 PM »
It was eating me alive.

Avoid that stuff..

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2012, 12:33:12 AM »
It was eating me alive.

Avoid that stuff..

Same here, if you already have a decently fast metabolism than you dont need it
Thunderdome approved

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #9 on: January 26, 2012, 12:46:57 AM »
Why would a legit supplier risk reputation selling bunk t3? Is it even worth faking?

Rearden Metal

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Honey Badger cuz he don't Care.
« Reply #10 on: January 26, 2012, 12:54:33 AM »
Why would a legit supplier risk reputation selling bunk t3? Is it even worth faking?

This is the biggest question I'd have. There's no reason to fake the cheapest thing you offer.

I also don't "feel" T3, but it erases a lot bad meals when I'm dieting. Only fat burner I feel strongly is bronkaid, that shit tweaks me the eff out.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: January 26, 2012, 01:37:29 AM »
T3 is one of the few things I will only buy human grade.  All the liquid shit from the research places is garbage, as the chemical is not stable in liquid for more than a few hours.

aesthetics

• Getbig IV
  • ~lil' cutey~
« Reply #12 on: January 26, 2012, 02:15:43 AM »
did you get it from MP? i thought his was decent

but just get it from adc since it's pharm grade, though like A or A- pharm grade.

ChevChelios

• Getbig III
« Reply #13 on: January 26, 2012, 04:34:37 AM »
So much mistery regarding T3,i read some studies saying that couple of people too t3 for years,one even for 15 years straight and tyroid resumed it's normal function after 2-3 weeks.Other's say that if you exceed couple of months you are screwed.I think if you do not abuse the shit out of it(way over 100 mg) you are safe.I am now taking T3 for 6 months,never in my life felt better,got energy all day long,can eat shitty food and still not get fat.My dosage is 100 mg,ofc i coupled that with some tren and test.I am going to take a break in february and march then resume it till next year.

GETBIG!

L.L

« Reply #14 on: January 26, 2012, 11:16:45 AM »

says TBOMBS who's never seen 12% bf in his life everrr before.. ;D

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 26, 2012, 12:39:24 PM »

T 3 (Cytomel) Protocol
1 tab for days    1 - 4           
2 tabs for days 5 - 9           
3 tabs for days 10 - 14         
4 tabs for days 15 - 24       
3 tabs for days 25 -30         
2 tabs for days 31 - 34         
1 tab for days 35 - 39         

Appreciate it boss!!

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: January 26, 2012, 12:41:54 PM »
So for the fellas that run t3 year round you guys find it helps keeping you lean while on?

And of course were "on" year round  ;D

Just curious because I have never used it myself, but was looking into trying it during my next "blast", just to say leaner because I put on weight easily

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2012, 12:43:53 PM »
i can get bottles of human grade t3 for abou5 15 bucks. anyone can if you google it and search long enough. for about 2 years time i was taking anywhere from 150-250mcg per day. i came off about a year ago, never had any issues with my metabolism afterwards. not even for a week. the stuff let me eat garbage whenever i wanted, but it was inhibiting muscle growth at the same time. wish i would have never used it. its probably good for incorporating into a cut cycle if your dieting properly, i dont know, ive never tried. dont think theres been a 3 day span in the past 4 years where ive eaten less than 10k calories.

g101

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 26, 2012, 12:51:44 PM »
I once gave someone legit pharm T3 STRAIGHT from pharmacy and i get a call back and they said it was bunk... i was like ya it's bunk eh? take fucking 100mcg all at one shot and call me back

do i not get a call back saying holy fuck man im sweating like a bitch etc etc

makes u wonder sometimes...  :-\

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: January 26, 2012, 02:36:17 PM »
i can get bottles of human grade t3 for abou5 15 bucks. anyone can if you google it and search long enough. for about 2 years time i was taking anywhere from 150-250mcg per day. i came off about a year ago, never had any issues with my metabolism afterwards. not even for a week. the stuff let me eat garbage whenever i wanted, but it was inhibiting muscle growth at the same time. wish i would have never used it. its probably good for incorporating into a cut cycle if your dieting properly, i dont know, ive never tried. dont think theres been a 3 day span in the past 4 years where ive eaten less than 10k calories.
Unless you had a blood test done, there is no way to know whether your thyroid returned to normal function.  With the amount of stims you admit to taking, combined with that long run of t-3, I would bet money your thyroid is not functioning at 100%.  I actually believe excessive, non-stop stimulant use is worse for thyroid function than some t3.  I am guilty of stim abuse myself, by the way.  I simply cant function without at least  500mgs of caffeine and some other form of stim.

newmom

« Reply #20 on: January 26, 2012, 03:45:48 PM »

I agree, the times I've taken never did. Never had any side effects either and I took 100mcg

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2012, 04:03:50 PM »
Unless you had a blood test done, there is no way to know whether your thyroid returned to normal function.  With the amount of stims you admit to taking, combined with that long run of t-3, I would bet money your thyroid is not functioning at 100%.  I actually believe excessive, non-stop stimulant use is worse for thyroid function than some t3.  I am guilty of stim abuse myself, by the way.  I simply cant function without at least  500mgs of caffeine and some other form of stim.
every study ever done on the subject shows absolutely no damage to the thyroid gland or thyroid production no matter how long you use t3 or how high the doseage used..   i guess i cant know for sure without a blood test.. but i didnt gain any fat what soever after i came off.. in fact i think my metabolism might have evn got a permanant increase as a result of my abuse

FAST LANE

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2012, 04:11:42 PM »
I once gave someone legit pharm T3 STRAIGHT from pharmacy and i get a call back and they said it was bunk... i was like ya it's bunk eh? take fucking 100mcg all at one shot and call me back

do i not get a call back saying holy fuck man im sweating like a bitch etc etc

makes u wonder sometimes...  :-\
LOL

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2012, 04:14:16 PM »
T3 is one of the few things I will only buy human grade.  All the liquid shit from the research places is garbage, as the chemical is not stable in liquid for more than a few hours.

Source? I believe it was t4 that is not stable in liquid form.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2012, 12:03:10 AM »
Source? I believe it was t4 that is not stable in liquid form.
Bill Roberts.  He could be wrong about this, of course......but I wouldnt chance it.  The other reason i dont like to use liquid t3 is that it;s measured in micrograms and it is so hard to get the dosing right with that.  human grade t3 is dirt cheap anyway, so I dont see the reason to not use it.