Author Topic: Victim of Racism Begs People to See Movie about Racism  (Read 605 times)

SweetDaddySiki

• Getbig III
Victim of Racism Begs People to See Movie about Racism
« on: January 13, 2024, 05:00:46 PM »
... in hopes of getting an award! Who wants to sit through that lecture, er, movie???

https://urbanhollywood411.com/origin-star-urges-moviegoers-to-see-the-film/

falco

• Getbig V
Re: Victim of Racism Begs People to See Movie about Racism
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2024, 02:09:46 AM »
Why do blacks keep feeding racism to justify their lack of self responsability and shortcomings?

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2024, 02:41:16 AM »
LOL got banned again (another forum/group) for replying to african americans that they weren't moors and that they didn't own Europe back in the day (The Moors held a part of Spain)

They also refuse to acknowledge Europe as a Continent and say it's a part of Asia.

They insisted they were Kangs back in the day and owned Europe(A part of Asia) comparing themselves to Romans, when they weren't even Moors.

Oh and i might have typed/replied Fegget to someone, and saying that for a Straight Man to see two males kiss is the same as watching maggots.

Oh well

Getbig has ruined me yet again, i forget i can't use the same vernacular or tone elsewhere like you can here.

I better not enter such discussions again :D
Q

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2024, 03:19:05 AM »
LOL got banned again (another forum/group) for replying to african americans that they weren't moors and that they didn't own Europe back in the day (The Moors held a part of Spain)

They also refuse to acknowledge Europe as a Continent and say it's a part of Asia.

They insisted they were Kangs back in the day and owned Europe(A part of Asia) comparing themselves to Romans, when they weren't even Moors.

Oh and i might have typed/replied Fegget to someone, and saying that for a Straight Man to see two males kiss is the same as watching maggots.

Oh well

Getbig has ruined me yet again, i forget i can't use the same vernacular or tone elsewhere like you can here.

I better not enter such discussions again :D

You should have introduce yourself as being a Swedish professor and a scholar.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2024, 04:13:28 AM »
Is this the movie about the black homo? I saw a commercial for it and immediately changed the channel. “I was born black and also a homosexual.” Like we need Hollywood to tell us that there are gay black people.

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2024, 04:57:29 AM »
With every passing day I come to more fully recognize the Choc people as this planet’s biggest nuisance.

Really, in general, what good do they offer, anywhere?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2024, 05:17:16 AM »
" “Origin” aims to link the violent repercussions of American slavery to the horrific crimes of the Holocaust to India’s degrading caste system in a narrative that combines gnawing grief with a cyclical sense of history. "       

Box office: $117,063

Budget: $38 million     

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2024, 05:51:28 AM »
With every passing day I come to more fully recognize the Choc people as this planet’s biggest nuisance.

Really, in general, what good do they offer, anywhere?

Rap music and Hip Hop dance? :D

Lootin, Jivin, Rootin, Tootin and Hollerin?
Q