Author Topic: Sex sting nets former chief U.N. weapons inspector Scott Ritter (Pervert!)  (Read 1969 times)

BayGBM

• Getbig V
Hes committed the crime of fantasizing. Clearly, since he fantasized about having sex with a young girl, that is the same as actually having sex with one.
Damn that sonofabitch, how dare he fantasize in his head without acting upon it.

/sarcasm

;D

At the risk of endorsing the millions of perverts out there I don't think there is anything wrong with fantasizing about sex with underage girls.  Of course, exactly what is underage can vary from one community or country to the next (21... 18... 16...).  I happen to be immune to this this temptation since my appetite runs in the other direction, but this strikes me as insanity.  You can fantasize about raping and killing an 12 year old girl if you want to... so long as it remains a fantasy.  You can even talk about it with someone via web cam and masterbate if you want.  That is not a crime in my view. 

I have a very hard time understanding why what Ritter did is a crime. >:(

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
It will be something along the line of 'intention to transmit (x) images to a minor'.  

Generally, it is a waste of time and resources to pursue stuff like this, but when you have too many cops with too much time on their hands...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Ritter / Chris Hanson 2012.

BayGBM

• Getbig V
It will be something along the line of 'intention to transmit (x) images to a minor'.  

Generally, it is a waste of time and resources to pursue stuff like this, but when you have too many cops with too much time on their hands...

Does that make sense to you in the Ritter case?  The man was chatting in an online forum where the age of entry is 18.  He was not exposing himself to kids at an elementary school nor trolling forums for minors.  As most getbiggers know, people online lie, exaggerate, and otherwise live out fantasies online.  One could argue that indulging fantasy is the whole point of going online; if we wanted reality we would go interact in the real world. 

Jack T. Cross

• Getbig V
  • Using Surveillance for Political Subversion(?)
Does that make sense to you in the Ritter case?  The man was chatting in an online forum where the age of entry is 18.  He was not exposing himself to kids at an elementary school nor trolling forums for minors.  As most getbiggers know, people online lie, exaggerate, and otherwise live out fantasies online.  One could argue that indulging fantasy is the whole point of going online; if we wanted reality we would go interact in the real world. 

I would like to know what he said to the cops upon arrest.

As it is, we have a person who lies about their age, and the subject/suspect is then prosecuted using a lie as the foundation.  It is a dangerous and hysterical attempt at law-keeping.  Many of the cops involved in these things are perverts in their own right, and the 'bust' ends up being nothing less than a tragic waste of resources and lives.

By the way, if anyone here ever gets arrested (for anything), please do not speak with the police.

You will probably feel pressured, but it is in your best interest to resist the urge to discuss the situation with anyone but your defense--that includes using phones at the jail, etc. 

The best way to handle this is to directly and politely inform the police that you're feeling ill, and do not wish to communicate.  This will help to neutralize the appearance of your decision if it is to be viewed by a misaligned judge.

Most people are their own worst enemy upon arrest, and the cops love to play this.  Don't fall into the trap.