Author Topic: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques  (Read 28358 times)

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: NO BS anti aging tips/techinques
« Reply #150 on: May 07, 2018, 09:29:03 PM »
I like to pee sitting down at night, it helps me stay half asleep.

that is when i do it. my bathroom lights resemble a dermatologist office so i can sit down/piss with lights off

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #151 on: May 07, 2018, 10:51:40 PM »
Nizerol is good for scalp problems which may inhibit hair growth. Dry scalp, dandruff, inflammation and psoriasis.

Use only like two time a week. Leave in for 3 to 5 minutes. Rinse well.

Neutrogena T-Gel is good the rest of the time. A selenium shampoo.

Don't wash hair everyday.

Sunscreen worries me. If it can stop the sun's UVA rays, what is it doing to my skin? It's six and a half dozen of the other.

Blood work? Only if juicing. If you have family history of cancer, then once a year.

Start checking stuff more often after 40. Prostate. Colon.

Try to eat well. Use supplements - vitamins/minerals. They help. Buy from good companies.

Eat more fruits and vegetables. Juice them or make soups.

Who cares, bold people problem  ;D

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #152 on: May 07, 2018, 11:03:32 PM »
I think that if a man does sit down to pee, like a phaggot.... he should feel too ashamed to tell anyone about it.

"

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: May 07, 2018, 11:36:05 PM »
Relocate & live in Daintree rainforest, Redwood Sequoia forest in Warburton Vic,. or Tasmanian forests to avoid UV   8)

No I won’t go that extreme. A broard spectrum sunscreen, polorized sunnies and clothing should be enough.

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #154 on: May 08, 2018, 12:30:06 AM »
I couldnt care less mate, its your little delusional made up world I find hilarious.

Some pathetic 55yr old autistic with a Retarded obsession with me... That's what's "hilarious".

I post at 10:33 & 2 whole minutes later you reply @ 10:35.... Just sitting at your computer hitting refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh over and over waiting to see my next comment. I'm surprised it took you that long. Even going so far as to follow me on Facebook and save pictures of me. Trying to make people think I'm still in the hospital with some sort of infection when you're well aware I checked out after 1 day over a month ago. Pathetic. No other way to put it. Just pathetic.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: May 08, 2018, 02:19:25 AM »
No I won’t go that extreme. A broard spectrum sunscreen, polorized sunnies and clothing should be enough.

Yeah, G-string only + cream is just fine. Post photo 4 northern boys  8)

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #156 on: May 08, 2018, 02:35:29 AM »
Some pathetic 55yr old autistic with a Retarded obsession with me... That's what's "hilarious".

I post at 10:33 & 2 whole minutes later you reply @ 10:35.... Just sitting at your computer hitting refresh refresh refresh refresh refresh over and over waiting to see my next comment. I'm surprised it took you that long. Even going so far as to follow me on Facebook and save pictures of me. Trying to make people think I'm still in the hospital with some sort of infection when you're well aware I checked out after 1 day over a month ago. Pathetic. No other way to put it. Just pathetic.

X2

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #157 on: May 08, 2018, 12:23:27 PM »
I like to pee sitting down at night, it helps me stay half asleep.
Wow, you just lost your man card.
A

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #158 on: May 08, 2018, 12:48:26 PM »
Some uknown family member made some additions to the downstairs bathroom that some GetBiggers may find if interest.

Whenever the peeing starts .... the toilet bowl lights with psychadelic colors.

And whenever you sit on the toilet seat .... it starts to play the National Anthym.

So it's damn near impossble to sit and piss unless you have a lot of respect for those unpatriotic NFL dudes.

OK ... here's a somewhat related question:

Name three professional sports in which pissing during that sporting event is not illegal nor even considered to be offensive.

And is it really possible to piss in your pants from laughing too hard?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: May 08, 2018, 03:58:55 PM »

Sunscreen worries me. If it can stop the sun's UVA rays, what is it doing to my skin? It's six and a half dozen of the other.

wear sunscreen

i live in AZ and see it first hand - wear that stuff.  there is a derm who specializes in cutting off skin cancer - he rocks sunscreen 2x a day and always wears a hat.. i will follow his lead - hats and sunscreen

there is zero cloud cover in az so it is brutal

irishdave

• Getbig V
  • It ain’t over ‘TIL it’s over
« Reply #160 on: May 08, 2018, 05:59:18 PM »
Cbd oil and pharma hgh would be my fave when I can get them

AusBB

• Getbig II
« Reply #161 on: May 08, 2018, 06:24:07 PM »
I suspect good sleep to be the number one health factor  :D

On that note, I saw some powerlifters referring to this person recently: https://drgominak.com/sleep/vitamin-d-hormone/

Don't know if she's a quack yet but I have been supplementing with 5-10K of D3 recently, especially since I'm in scandinavia, it's been winter time, and I am pale as a ghost  :D

Also this:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5541280/

You and your wallet would be far better off going to a solarium 1-2x a week than taking vit D supplements.

I was deficient in Vit D one winter. Doc put me on these super strong drops. Got tested 2 months later and barely any change. Went to solarium twice and saw an immediate improvement.

Doc's wont recommend it cos of the skin cancer nonsense but the best way to get your vit D is from ultraviolet light. And how are you going to get skin cancer from 20min a week?

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #162 on: May 09, 2018, 05:13:09 AM »
take a multi vitamin and vit c... don't play sports esp. football when you are young..stay lean no bulking... train don't strain...have the proper genetics for longevity. avoid alcohol, drugs and cigarettes, no red meats..limit sugar to fruits..eat vegetables. you are what you eat...

No red meat? Come on. Stick with the grass-fed stuff (local is best) and you'll be fine. Our ancestors weren't primarily herbivores...

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #163 on: May 09, 2018, 10:16:20 AM »
Cbd oil and pharma hgh would be my fave when I can get them

In which way would hennep oil contribute to someone's longevity?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #164 on: May 09, 2018, 02:06:19 PM »
No red meat? Come on. Stick with the grass-fed stuff (local is best) and you'll be fine. Our ancestors weren't primarily herbivores...

our ancestors didn't have the options we have, food was scarce

E
E