Author Topic: The Titus Trial Office Pool  (Read 10352 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: The Titus Trial Office Pool
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2006, 11:26:30 AM »
the murderer: death chamber (will be executed by the year 2020)

the ugly wife: since she did not murder the girl (the ugly wife is not strong enough she is a very small fragile narcotic user and the victim would take her hands down in a fight): 15-20 years

the kid (since he is right now talking about the murderer and work with the state): 0 years - probation

** the ugly wife will not be allowed in the fitness industry in any shape or form when she is out of prison at age 50.

fallen angel

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2006, 11:31:00 AM »

** the ugly wife will not be allowed in the fitness industry in any shape or form when she is out of prison at age 50.

who you calling ugly?

;D :P
pain day

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2006, 11:38:12 AM »
who you calling ugly?

;D :P

lets see what you are showing me here...

a girl that her hair looks like shit due to the use of winstrol and primo non stop (even after touchup of a pro shot)

a girl that got the worst face in the world (nose in particular)

a girl that got no butt and trying to enhance it by the green crap she wears and by the pose she is told to stand at

a girl that has fake boobs

a girl that has one of the worst bone structures i have seen

now take the girl and make her an old transexual looking woman due to the addition of narcotics (in particular CRYSTAL METH, COCAINE), and there you have it: an ugly wife :)
fallen angel

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2006, 11:54:17 AM »
yeah, but she'll have a lot of "fans" in prison.... :'( :o
pain day

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2006, 03:07:38 PM »
Titus will do 20 yrs of a life sentence

Kelly will do 5 yrs of a 15 sentence

third guy will do 3 years

How old will Titus be if this is true when he gets out? 62?

if he gets 35 years he'll be 77

Rome

• Getbig IV
  • Pics or GTFO!
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2006, 03:59:33 PM »
Craig is a convicted felon, he'll do a minimum of 10 years. NO parole before then.
Kelly will get 3-5  :)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #31 on: January 07, 2006, 06:46:11 PM »
The kid will be out on probabtion.  Hell they let him go on $13,000 bail.  He already plea bargained.  I don't think hehas any type of crimminal record does he.  Kelly will get accessory with 5-10 with possibility of parole.  Titus will get 15 to 35 with no parole.  They just didn't murder the girl they tried to burn her.  And has it been proven yet if she was alive in the trunk prior to the burning.  They may be able to tell if their is smoke in the lungs and/or carbon monoxide in the blood

Pablo Eskapan

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2006, 01:33:06 AM »
Kelly = 10-15
Craig = 5-10
Anthony = 0

I was thinking craig for 5...and as i went to type it I dropped my fork and it landed on the keyboard and pressed a 5 on it's own...could this be a sign? :)

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #33 on: January 08, 2006, 10:33:08 AM »
They just didn't murder the girl they tried to burn her.  And has it been proven yet if she was alive in the trunk prior to the burning.  They may be able to tell if their is smoke in the lungs and/or carbon monoxide in the blood

If she was alive in the trunk that changes everything... it's now premeditated murder, and Craig's up for the death penalty. That won't happen, though, as she wasn't alive. The autoposy showed she died of strangulation, not smoke inhalation.
Ron: "I am lazy."

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: January 08, 2006, 03:31:01 PM »
well actually...according to the autopsy report, the official cause of death was asphyxiation...which can also include death due to smoke inhalation or anything that obstructs the flow of oxygen to the lungs...but the complete report would definitelky show whether or not there was any smoke in the lungs...we would need to know further details

depending on the condition of the skin and eyes..petechial hemorraging on the throat or in the eyes can be witnessed as well as any fracture or breakage of the hyoid bone..all of which would indicate some forme of strangulation..whether by hand or by ligature