Author Topic: 01-16-06: Titus & Ryan have left Boston  (Read 8564 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
01-16-06: Titus & Ryan have left Boston
« on: January 16, 2006, 10:55:43 AM »

Both Titus & Ryan have left Boston, and are on their way to Las Vegas, Nevada. They left over the weekend.

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: 01-16-06: Titus & Ryan have left Boston
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2006, 12:51:31 PM »
who drove em ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2006, 12:57:47 PM »
Perhaps they were driven by their nonstop feelings of guilt?

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2006, 03:09:32 PM »
who drove em ???
generally interstate transport is managed by the U.S. Marshall Service or in this case Nevada State Police.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 05:01:59 PM »

Both Titus & Ryan have left Boston, and are on their way to Las Vegas, Nevada. They left over the weekend.

did they stopped by for Kelly to finish her pedicures?
I am a mini beast

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2006, 07:50:47 PM »
Are you sure or did they just get their nails done.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #6 on: January 17, 2006, 08:48:38 AM »
Ah... the court of public opinion... It's so grand.

People sure seem to hate Titus and Ryan... Wonder why?

I'm sticking with innocent until proven guilty... I will wait for evidence to be released first.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #7 on: January 17, 2006, 11:43:04 AM »
Ah... the court of public opinion... It's so grand.

People sure seem to hate Titus and Ryan... Wonder why?

I'm sticking with innocent until proven guilty... I will wait for evidence to be released first.

The problem is Titus wasn't that well liked to begin with.  He has been an asshole for awhile.  He is a crimminal.  No matter how good or bad he was a BB, he is still a scubag. This incident just secures that fact.  Now Kelly I don't know what happened.  As nice and everything she seemed I think her dedication or maybe fear of Craig got her in too deep.  It's nice to back your friends and support them but when all along you know he is an asshole and you stuck it out with him for so long, at sometime it has to stop or you'll be pulled down with them.  Kelly is a perfect example.  Motive is a MAJOR factor in murder, they had one or even two or more motives.  So far I haven't heard anything about anyone else having the motive to kill her.  This is not a random killing.  THe ONLY way they will get off is if something gets fucked up in trial.  There is too much condeming evidence and circumstances.  Forensics willcome up with something.  They have been to stupid the time already.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #8 on: January 17, 2006, 01:21:11 PM »
The problem is Titus wasn't that well liked to begin with.  He has been an asshole for awhile.  He is a crimminal.  No matter how good or bad he was a BB, he is still a scubag. This incident just secures that fact.  Now Kelly I don't know what happened.  As nice and everything she seemed I think her dedication or maybe fear of Craig got her in too deep.  It's nice to back your friends and support them but when all along you know he is an asshole and you stuck it out with him for so long, at sometime it has to stop or you'll be pulled down with them.  Kelly is a perfect example.  Motive is a MAJOR factor in murder, they had one or even two or more motives.  So far I haven't heard anything about anyone else having the motive to kill her.  This is not a random killing.  THe ONLY way they will get off is if something gets fucked up in trial.  There is too much condeming evidence and circumstances.  Forensics willcome up with something.  They have been to stupid the time already.

I guess I can understand that... I've only emailed the guy once personally, and his email was professional and courteous enough to me, but I can understand and see why other people have issues with him.

He has definitely rubbed a lot of people the wrong way... I just hate the idea of an innocent person rotting in prison (or worse).

I feel much more for the victim's family than anyone.

-Tu

FreakBB7243

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: January 17, 2006, 09:12:18 PM »
well said :)

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2006, 12:43:11 AM »
Jan. 17, 2006
Copyright © Las Vegas Review-Journal

Bodybuilder headed to Las Vegas to face charges

Bodybuilder Craig Titus, who is charged with murdering his personal assistant, left a Massachusetts jail on Sunday and was shipped back to Nevada to face charges, according to his attorney.

Attorney Steven Boozang confirmed Titus had been en route to the Silver State, but said he was uncertain what mode of transportation Titus had taken or if he had officially arrived in Las Vegas by late Monday afternoon.

Titus, who turned 41 on Saturday, is charged with murder and third-degree arson in connection with the death of 28-year-old Melissa James, whose charred body was found Dec. 14 in the trunk of a torched 2003 Jaguar registered to Titus' wife, Kelly Ryan, a former Ms. Fitness America, who faces charges of arson and being an accessory to murder.

Like Titus, Ryan also did not fight extradition from Massachusetts and was expected to be returned to Las Vegas at the same time as Titus. One of her local attorneys, Tom Pitaro, refused to confirm that she was back in the valley Monday.

Officials with the Clark County Detention Center and North Las Vegas Jail said late Monday afternoon that their records did not show Titus or Ryan as inmates there.

Ryan and Titus could be arraigned in a Clark County courtroom before the week's end if Boozang, a Boston-based attorney, doesn't seek to delay the proceedings so he can make travel arrangements and appear at his client's side.

Authorities interviewed Titus and Ryan hours after discovering the burned car and body on Dec. 14 in a remote desert area between Pahrump and Las Vegas.

Police quoted Titus as having admitted to a "secret affair" with James, but Boozang contends that is false and a misinterpretation of Titus' comments to investigators.

"He didn't do this," Boozang said. "It wasn't him."

Las Vegas police have said that Titus told them James had been embezzling from him and his wife and that the stealing caused a rift between James and Ryan resulting in James moving out of the bodybuilding duo's home. Ryan also told investigators of tensions between she and James.

Titus and Ryan had invited Melissa James, a former dance instructor who has known Titus for years, to live with them for free a few months ago and were trying to help her through a tough time, Boozang said.

"She had some personal problems," Boozang said, declining to elaborate. "They were trying to help her."

Authorities allege Titus and Ryan fled Las Vegas shortly after the crime and planned to flee the country, but Boozang has said couple were simply on vacation and had only learned of a warrant for their arrest a few hours before their capture.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2006, 03:46:36 AM »
lol   all a terrible misunderstanding huh?

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2006, 04:42:28 AM »
Bodybuilder couple coming back

Jan 17, 2006, 03:20 PM PST 

The bodybuilding couple facing murder charges is headed back to Las Vegas from Boston. Craig Titus and his wife Kelly Ryan were arrested in Massachusetts.

The couple is accused of killing personal assistant Melissa James. Her body was found in the truck of a burning car in mid December.

Police say a private company was hired to bring them back, so it's unclear when they'll arrive in Las Vegas. Ryan is charged with being an accessory to murder; Titus is charged with murder and arson.

http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4374652&nav=15MV

Translation: private company = cheap transportation ;D
D

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2006, 02:13:13 PM »
http://www.kvbc.com/Global/story.asp?S=4378945&nav=15MV

At home with Craig Titus
Jan 18, 2006, 01:35 PM PST 

Two local bodybuilders accused of killing their live-in assistant and burning her body in the desert are headed back to Nevada. Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan were arrested last month near Boston. But police are using an unusual method to bring the couple home.

They left Las Vegas on the road and police say that's how Titus and Ryan are returning. After agreeing not to fight extradition, police say the couple has departed Massachusetts. But they tell us the trip could take a week or even longer, because the couple is being transported on the ground by a private company that specializes in extradition services and the process is a slow one.

Once they're in Las Vegas, the bodybuilders will be booked into the Clark County Jail. Titus faces murder and arson charges, and his wife is accused of being an accomplice in the killing of 28 year old Melissa James. Police say they are unable to tell us exactly when the couple will arrive back in Las Vegas.

A lot has been said about who Craig Titus is but now News 3 has a look behind the doors of his Las Vegas home. The video, which is available at the bottom left part of your screen, was shot in 2002 and was provided to us by Mitsuru Okabe, who produced a series of DVD's on the Mr. Olympia Competition.

In the video Titus talks about his unusual diet. Bodybuilding magazine covers fill the walls of his office. In addition to living in the house with his wife, Titus' personal assistant Melissa James lived there during the months leading up to her murder.

In addition to the tour of his home, the video shows Titus working out at the Gold's Gym on West Lake Mead Boulevard. Titus is seen consuming nutritional supplements, but no mention of steroid use is made in the video. At that time, Titus claimed he had completely given up the use of illegal steroids.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2006, 02:44:38 PM »

Translation: private company = cheap transportation ;D

Actually...in some cases it doesn't. 

NubianMuscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2006, 04:31:56 PM »
Actually...in some cases it doesn't. 

"Cheap transportation" means they won't be flying first class.

The private company's bill for driving them from Boston to Las Vegas might be more than the price of airline tickets.
D

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #16 on: January 20, 2006, 12:52:04 AM »
What would really make this case better andmore exciting is if Craig and Kelly escape.  That would be awesome.  Then we would have a story.   Please Craig if you are reading this from the Internet Cafe you  stopped at to get a drink................... . RUN!

Junior III

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: January 26, 2006, 09:49:19 AM »
Well at least Craig & Kelly should be back in time for Megan's wedding next month.

Personal Information - Megan is to be married in February, 2006 to her fiance, Jeremy Foley. You may know her by her maiden name, Megan Pierson, but as of February, 2006 her name will be Megan Foley.

Graduated from UNLV in December of 2003 with a BS in Financial Services.
Worked on the New York Stock Exchange for 3 years during the summer and winter breaks from school.
Fiance is Jeremy Foley, also in the mortgage business, he concentrates on the commercial division.
Moved to Las Vegas in August of 1999, and has been involved in real estate since 2001.
Believes in physical fitness and competes in amateur fitness competitions.
She'd better watch out for that subpoena, looks like she and the gruesome twosome moved out to LV @about the same time.

Apparently Kelly was listed as one of her "team members" until recently...
http://www.meganfoley.org/team.html

Curiously enough, when I googled I found this entry...
Megan Foley, Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Consultant Officer
The best loan for you is always the best policy - Megan has an experienced track
record in financial markets and ... Kelly Ryan, Loan Officer and Consultant ...
www.meganfoley.org/ - 30k - Cached - Similar pages

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2006, 05:23:09 PM »
Holy Shit

did you see what link was at the bottom of that page for Megan Foley?

http://www.taserweapons.com/

what a coincidence!!!