Author Topic: 02-10-06: Titus and Ryan admit to tasing Melissa James  (Read 21882 times)

stuntmovie

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: 02-10-06: Titus and Ryan admit to tasing Melissa James
« Reply #25 on: February 12, 2006, 10:22:56 AM »
I don't know anything about Tazer Marks but if the body showed wounds from tazer shots, it could offer another reason why they attempted to destroy the body in the fire.

Bronx

• Getbig III
  • MuscleMag Group Photo Editor
« Reply #26 on: February 13, 2006, 07:28:08 AM »
In case anyone is still wondering about it...both taser and stun guns have chips built into them that record the exact info of how many times the thing has been discharged and when. Initially it was installed in police situations to keep track of when each gun was fired. But It's standard on all of them I assume.

This would easily inform police of when and how may times it was used.

fitfan8869

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: February 13, 2006, 08:26:35 AM »
A WOMAN OF SMALL BODY WEIGHT, TASERED SIX TIMES EACH WITH 50,000 VOLTS OF ELECTRICITY IN THE SPAN OF 2 MINUTES......
I can't even write what I was going to write I am so fucking pissed

I agree.  This is getting more and more gruesome.  I hate to see what other details come out once the trial actually starts.  This is really unbelievable.  Tasered, Choked, Burned in a car!!!!  What next??

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #28 on: February 13, 2006, 03:28:32 PM »
I agree.  This is getting more and more gruesome.  I hate to see what other details come out once the trial actually starts.  This is really unbelievable.  Tasered, Choked, Burned in a car!!!!  What next??

that's part of the reason no judge will let the murderer walk on bail for a while. any decent judge knows the moment the murderer is out for few days he's dead. a very nice individual from russia that i'm aware of :)would be happy to see craig out for few days.
fallen angel

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #29 on: February 13, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »
What next??

Find out in the next issue of "Titus Talks" on www.craigtitus.com. Or just read the next Undercover Pro.
Ron: "I am lazy."

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: February 13, 2006, 07:21:05 PM »
any decent judge knows the moment the murderer is out for few days he's dead. a very nice individual from russia that i'm aware of :)would be happy to see craig out for few days.

Yeah..I know a few in Brighton Beach that would do it and they'd be laughing at his sad little waterworks demonstration the entire time.....

shockandawe

• Getbig II
  • Tiny dogs are like tiny food - just more fun
« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2006, 11:09:37 AM »
Okay, now reading this dialogue between Ron and Shawn, I feel compelled to state what I've been thinking all along... (please forgive me, but it's really buggin' me):
Ron... Objectivity is one thing, but I have to say, in all honesty, you truly ARE acting very odd with all of this. Really. And you have to hear it from someone else's perspective... 
You say you want to help the James family (but I asked you, away from the board to get me a few things so I could help them, and you just refuse to do it even after agreeing to - yet you still want to get info from Christopher! DAMN, that's cold). What's more, you don't seem to want to hear anything that is at all implicating C&K in any of this, whether it's news or not.
It's weird. It's like you're keeping an ongoing blog to send them in prison, like you're still one of the flunkies under Craig's thumb!!  ("I'm still defending you buddy...don't worry! I got'cher back!")  Are you suffering from Post Traumatic Stress brought on my Abuse Syndrome too?? I mean, you can't be afraid of him....still? 
I dunno.. This just isn't normal. I mean, I have compassion for all involved - honestly. It's a shame, a waste, and a tragedy. But it's real and it's happened, and it isn't just grand larceny or grand theft auto. It's torture, murder and serioussssssssssss disposal of human remains!!  So I don't get it!
Forgive me again, but this just really smacks HARD of you trying to position yourself for the "first jailhouse interview" with Titus...  Because the first thing you asked me when I told you I had spoken to Chris, was "What's your number? I want to talk to you." And then you asked me, "Are you going to do the interview with them (the James')?" when I said I had had contact with them. 
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that you were more concerned with scooping a story than helping me with some "uninteresting cause" like trying to help them recoup financial losses from this hardship!! 
And one more thing that REALLY bothered me...
This deal with describing Kelly's hair as still "lambant and beautiful", or whatever your the wording was, in the Feb 10th court appearance blog???? Dude, that was a really ODDBALL thing to print.  Who gives a crap about her hair? It was almost as if you were giving a red carpet play-by-play, a la Joan Rivers, and that was just soooo out of place. I dunno.. that left a bad taste in my mouth. 
You don't need C&K's approval. You know that, right?

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2006, 11:17:22 AM »
nice - better save this text before Ron deletes it.  ;)

Okay, now reading this dialogue between Ron and Shawn, I feel compelled to state what I've been thinking all along... (please forgive me, but it's really buggin' me):
Ron... Objectivity is one thing, but I have to say, in all honesty, you truly ARE acting very odd with all of this. Really. And you have to hear it from someone else's perspective... 
You say you want to help the James family (but I asked you, away from the board to get me a few things so I could help them, and you just refuse to do it even after agreeing to - yet you still want to get info from Christopher! DAMN, that's cold). What's more, you don't seem to want to hear anything that is at all implicating C&K in any of this, whether it's news or not.
It's weird. It's like you're keeping an ongoing blog to send them in prison, like you're still one of the flunkies under Craig's thumb!!  ("I'm still defending you buddy...don't worry! I got'cher back!")  Are you suffering from Post Traumatic Stress brought on my Abuse Syndrome too?? I mean, you can't be afraid of him....still? 
I dunno.. This just isn't normal. I mean, I have compassion for all involved - honestly. It's a shame, a waste, and a tragedy. But it's real and it's happened, and it isn't just grand larceny or grand theft auto. It's torture, murder and serioussssssssssss disposal of human remains!!  So I don't get it!
Forgive me again, but this just really smacks HARD of you trying to position yourself for the "first jailhouse interview" with Titus...  Because the first thing you asked me when I told you I had spoken to Chris, was "What's your number? I want to talk to you." And then you asked me, "Are you going to do the interview with them (the James')?" when I said I had had contact with them. 
Maybe I'm wrong, but it seems that you were more concerned with scooping a story than helping me with some "uninteresting cause" like trying to help them recoup financial losses from this hardship!! 
And one more thing that REALLY bothered me...
This deal with describing Kelly's hair as still "lambant and beautiful", or whatever your the wording was, in the Feb 10th court appearance blog???? Dude, that was a really ODDBALL thing to print.  Who gives a crap about her hair? It was almost as if you were giving a red carpet play-by-play, a la Joan Rivers, and that was just soooo out of place. I dunno.. that left a bad taste in my mouth. 
You don't need C&K's approval. You know that, right?
pain day

Crusher

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2006, 12:20:03 PM »
"This deal with describing Kelly's hair as still "lambant and beautiful", or whatever your the wording was, in the Feb 10th court appearance blog? Dude, that was a really ODDBALL thing to print.  Who gives a crap about her hair? It was almost as if you were giving a red carpet play-by-play, a la Joan Rivers, and that was just soooo out of place. I dunno.. that left a bad taste in my mouth. "

Dude!!  You read my mind!!  I was hoping I wasn't the only one feeling like he had to barf after reading that...

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #34 on: February 14, 2006, 02:19:45 PM »
I totally agree with that last statement, where's the Barf bag?

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2006, 03:26:18 PM »
If you guys would read closer...

"Here, from a friend, is a version of what happened in the court room today."

The story was written by "J.L." and Ron. Do you really think Ron would write about her hair? Cut the brotha some slack, he's the man when it comes to putting out info on this case.

Puke and Rally.

Elevate Your Image.™

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2006, 04:48:12 PM »
Shockandawe,

I have no problem with your post. Being impartial and objective – that is extremely hard to do in this type of case – and if I haven’t been, please tell me where.  You have already placed Craig & Kelly as murderers – are you the judge and jury also? I read all of the evidence so far – circumstantial or not. I have my views, of course. But you nor anyone else knows all of the facts yet. I sure don’t.

As for getting information from Christopher – whatever he or Maura told me relating to the case, sometimes weeks before it came out, and yes, we have spoken, I have not posted it, and Chris can attest to that. Until it came out by official means. Are you sure it is not you who wants to do an interview?

Re the Feb 10th court appearance and Kelly’s Ryan hair – I didn’t write that – it is clearly stated there, and regardless – that was an impartial view of what someone thought of that court appearance. So if he talked about Kelly’s hair, or if he wrote about Craig crying, or even what clothes they wore, that is the story he chooses to write, and I see nothing wrong with that. And that bothered you! Of all the details that came out – that was the one that bothered you. Wow..

Yes – it is a murder. No question on that. Yes – compassion for all involved, the James family, the Titus family, the Ryan family. Did you know that Craig’s sister and mother were there at that court appearance? There is tragedy for all here.

As for asking for your number – I get a lot of emails, and if I am corresponding with someone, I want to know that the person I email is who they are – as I have learned from the past that people via email are not always who they claim to be. 

You are funny. You don’t know me. If I wanted an interview with Maura or Chris, I could of pushed it. If I wanted to go on television, MSNBC, Fox News, Geraldo, Court TV, I could of done that – ask Bob or Lonnie on those. But I choose not to. The James family deserves respect – as do the Titus and Ryan family (daughters, sisters, parents).

As for the Melissa James fund, trying to help out, it is still there. Every time a news organization calls, I tell them about helping the fund. And if Chris or Maura need something - they have an outlet to speak from.

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2006, 06:13:14 PM »
Thanks Ron, I almost Puked but your post save the day for when I finally see what this 240 Punk looks like, then I know I'll lose my Cookies! ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2006, 08:16:54 PM »
Shockandawe,
I have no problem with your post. Being impartial and objective – that is extremely hard to do in this type of case – and if I haven’t been, please tell me where.  You have already placed Craig & Kelly as murderers – are you the judge and jury also? I read all of the evidence so far – circumstantial or not. I have my views, of course. But you nor anyone else knows all of the facts yet. I sure don’t.
As for getting information from Christopher – whatever he or Maura told me relating to the case, sometimes weeks before it came out, and yes, we have spoken, I have not posted it, and Chris can attest to that. Until it came out by official means. Are you sure it is not you who wants to do an interview?
Re the Feb 10th court appearance and Kelly’s Ryan hair – I didn’t write that – it is clearly stated there, and regardless – that was an impartial view of what someone thought of that court appearance. So if he talked about Kelly’s hair, or if he wrote about Craig crying, or even what clothes they wore, that is the story he chooses to write, and I see nothing wrong with that. And that bothered you! Of all the details that came out – that was the one that bothered you. Wow..
Yes – it is a murder. No question on that. Yes – compassion for all involved, the James family, the Titus family, the Ryan family. Did you know that Craig’s sister and mother were there at that court appearance? There is tragedy for all here.
As for asking for your number – I get a lot of emails, and if I am corresponding with someone, I want to know that the person I email is who they are – as I have learned from the past that people via email are not always who they claim to be. 
You are funny. You don’t know me. If I wanted an interview with Maura or Chris, I could of pushed it. If I wanted to go on television, MSNBC, Fox News, Geraldo, Court TV, I could of done that – ask Bob or Lonnie on those. But I choose not to. The James family deserves respect – as do the Titus and Ryan family (daughters, sisters, parents).
As for the Melissa James fund, trying to help out, it is still there. Every time a news organization calls, I tell them about helping the fund. And if Chris or Maura need something - they have an outlet to speak from.

ron
evidence has not been presented so far.
what evidence do you speak of?

marcie999

• Getbig III
  • History is written by buggers who weren't there
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2006, 11:01:15 PM »
Going to wait until the trial. See what comes out then.

My sincerest condolences for melissa's family, this has got to be getting very exhausting for them.

Ripleeeyyyyyyyyyyy

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #40 on: February 15, 2006, 02:17:17 AM »
grissom........hahahahahahaaaaaaaa ;D

What's with the baseball reference?

Hey Slip or Shawn, explain para me, por favor.

Yo soy Sueco, y as normal, no tengo clue, OK?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

FLYLO

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: February 15, 2006, 06:28:22 AM »
Shockandawe,

Ron
Simple fact is that, both suspects have been denied bail; also, the seriousness of Kelly's charges being upgraded.  Unmentioned or not, the proofs held, are enough for the judge to deny them bail.
You don't have to be a judge to figure this out.  And, If you're not bias on this case, you'd be a perfect jury candidate.

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #42 on: February 15, 2006, 02:05:57 PM »
Ron

While I am not attacking you personally, I need you to understand something of the principle of bias here:

These two, AFTER ALL, have been the ones accused of a crime that is almost unimaginable, so I don't think it's out of line to - God forbid - point a speculative finger or two, given that the crime scene was their home, MJ's body was bound and gagged and thrown in the trunk (to be disposed of like trash) in the trunk of Kelly's car...they fled...there was an affair...Craig's history, etc...

Is it possible they aren't guilty? Ummmm... no. SORRY. But that's my opinion... this is an opinion-based board, isn't it?  Is it possible they might skate free? Sure. That's much more likely than the answer to "did they do it?" being negative!  Hell, OJ did it, and we can all safely say after watching the damning evidence that wasn't admissable, the DNA technology that wasn't yet evolved, the overall poor prosecution of the case, and the strategically poor jury selection, that it's highly likely OJ actually DID slice his wife's neck nearly clean through, despite the verdict.

Verdicts are NO PROOF of innocence, btw, just as you say allegations are NO PROOF of guilt.

As for the interviewing opportunities, and your ability to supposedly just "get one" ... Well, good luck with that. These aren't bb's, they are real people, and they aren't looking for sensational handling or publicity.  Typically, people who have suffered hardship need to trust someone. But that's my opinion.  And no, I want no part of an interview with them... just to help them create opportunities whereby travel expenses and all of the crap they're going to have to deal with is taken care of.

And no, I don't know you. But objectively speaking and interestingly enough, as this was the first time I HAD talked to you, and really spent any time on your board, my first impression was that you were interested in how this has helped your board, and whether someone had beat you to the punch in the interview. So, look at it from my perspective, or from the perspective of anyone who reads this stuff and comments:  You do appear bias 9 times out of 10 and often appear to have some kind of agenda.  I'm not alone in saying it.  I just know you are not open to having yourself "read back to you" about it - no way, no how. If you were, you would have replied differently.  Be who you are, by all means, but be honest about it.

And for the record... Just as I don't know you, you don't know me either, Ron. And maybe this is harsh, but frankly, I don't "live where you do" in terms of using a relationship with someone to garner an interview. I've interviewed hundreds of people in 17 years - even Titus from his last jail cell - and it's really not a big deal for me.  It's fun at the time when it's someone as colorful as Titus, and the offense is drug related and not murder, I'll admit. But in this case, I don't want any part of it.  If you want to know the truth, I wouldn't want to have to feel all of the feelings that this has brought up for ME in this situation, all over again. It's been difficult enough.

This just seems to be so out of perspective for you, and possibly others... There are no Pulitzer prizes given for bodybuilding journalism, nor mention in TIME or NEWSWEEK for a probing back and forth - not for me, for you, for LT, or for anyone -ever.  And you're forgetting that no one in the mainstream gives a crap about C&K or anyone else in bodybuilding, other than maybe Arnold (and even he's a joke these days), so it isn't as though it's some big COUP to actually secure an interview...just a way to feel important in a microcosmic industry. I've been guilty of feeling that in the first years, but haven't for a long, long time. In fact, in my last 7 or 8 month journalistic exchange with Titus, I felt my life was in danger, so it really ceased to be fun, to be honest with you.

Bottom line, I actually happen to really want to help Maura and Christopher, and despite my strained relations with C&K since 2000, I am also not doing it out of some misguided vendetta or to slam them.  That's why I know my motives are pure. I feel no hatred, nor do I feel any need to be someone's savior. I just want to do what I can...however small or large that may become.

I believe by my posts you can see that I once really cared a great deal about Kelly, and to some extent, even Craig at times.  Don't you think it's hard for someone to consider that someone who was once a great friend actually did this?  I don't know if this stuff is just news to you or not, since I am not going to assign you a verdict. But just so you know, to me, this is actually having to reflect upon the fact that I knew someone who was once a vivacious, fun person, who has degenerated into something unfortunate, sad, grim, and heinous, and has lost what was once a beautiful life. Maybe that's how I see MJ and wanting to help, too.

I actually wanted to help the family because I know that I can. I raise funds for a living and run a large non-profit. Since doing less in bodybuilding mags, I actually have grown to care a little bit more about my fellow man, too, which is nice - since it's easy to get caught up in this world.  (Ask Shawn about that, given that he has also done a great deal for charity and is a good fundraiser in his own right). 

So, all I can do is speak for myself, and the truth is: I thought long and hard about my motives, FYI, before ever making contact with MJ's family. I know my own motives are pure.  Ron, all that matters in this life is that you know that yours are pure at any given juncture.

I just know that I asked you for a small amount of your help because it would have been easy to give me what I asked for, and would have saved me time... Yet, you still haven't helped. I even said, "Hey, I understand if you don't want to help, for whatever reason, just let me know." and you said, "No, I want to." but yet haven't. Sorry, but this also contributes to the overall illusion that your interests fall more along the lines of the sensational. I could be wrong and hope I am.

I have no beef with you personally, because as you say, I don't know you.. But I am entitled to my impressions, and I'm not alone in how these things were perceived - others said they wanted to barf seeing some of the things you've allowed to be in print, too, whether you have said them yourself or not.  And, not a day goes by that you are not accused by someone of being biased toward those two. So, it's not just my insights.

I will renew that I just happen to find it UTTERLY REPUGNANT that someone would discuss Kelly's hair, her prison attire, or the amount of make-up she does or does not have on her face, or the grey in CT's beard, or anything else pertaining to vanity when this is just inane, insensitive fodder.  It smacks of the whole PEDICURE INCIDENT... I think that said it all...along with someone "teaching dance moves" at a lube joint, within hours of probably extinguishing a life!  You posted it without editing, so I just commented on it. 

The fact that I have a history with both C&K doesn't make me feel more important, any more than it does in your case. So believe me when I tell you, I don't feel any kind of leg up here.  It doesn't seem to be something to really boast about these days - not that it has been for years....

HOWEVER, because of history and time, I do possess a LOT of knowledge of who each of them are - both in good ways and bad. I could still list both positive and negative, despite the charges. Your allegiances with them are yours to keep and cherish. But I just would put it out there that it seems that you still live in DIRE fear that Craig would kick your ass if you didn't bow down and support him on the board.  In some ways, I don't blame you.. CT can be intimidating and you wouldn't be the first to feel that way.  I, myself, have felt that way.

I guess I just ask you to look at what you're saying if you are trying to say you aren't biased for any reason.  All I see is you constantly "policing" the comments of others for their objectivity, in terms of validity of info and police reports.

You asked.

schwarzenpecker

• Getbig II
  • You may have seen me at your local video store
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2006, 02:33:39 PM »
Shockandawe, are you John Romano?

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: February 15, 2006, 02:49:33 PM »
I'd sooner commit suicide than hear that question again.  :P
Uh, no.

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2006, 03:04:54 PM »
MELTDOWN   :-\
Elevate Your Image.™

shockandawe

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2006, 03:07:51 PM »
No, just calling it like I see it and bringing the real truth. There's a lot more I could have said, but out of decency, I didn't.

Acerimmer1

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2006, 03:16:28 PM »
Yeah..I know a few in Brighton Beach that would do it and they'd be laughing at his sad little waterworks demonstration the entire time.....

"Brighton Beach"  ??? Be afraid, be very afraid  ::)

Undercover Supp Guy

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2006, 03:46:52 PM »
I know you Ron and I think you would look fabulous on a TV interview.  Might have to turn up the volume & the enthusiasm a little though..

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #49 on: February 15, 2006, 04:33:01 PM »
No, just calling it like I see it and bringing the real truth. There's a lot more I could have said, but out of decency, I didn't.

just what we like a whistleblower with taste