Author Topic: 02.26.06 - Detective tries to turn Kelly against Craig  (Read 5984 times)

Lift Studios

• Getbig V
  • http://www.liftstudios.com
02.26.06 - Detective tries to turn Kelly against Craig
« on: February 27, 2006, 07:43:24 AM »
Looks like more info is coming out on the statements provided to police...

"I don't want to see you continue to involve yourself in this and go down and have it be the end for you," Las Vegas homicide Detective Dean O'Kelley told Ryan during the Dec. 24 interview.

"I'm saying that to you as a human being. And I see it (your situation) as salvageable," O'Kelley said. "Craig made choices. Craig has done this thing."

Ryan replied, "I'm not sure where you are going with that."

"Where I'm going with it is that you can't be held responsible for what another person does unless you choose to," O'Kelley told Ryan. "And, this is your opportunity to back up, as far as you can, and make it right."

----

Ryan said that on the day James disappeared, James was staying at a La Quinta hotel in Las Vegas. While James was at the hotel, she said, she and Titus broke into James' room at their house.

"We found a lockbox and we broke it open," Ryan said. "It was a safe and it had all of our documents. Photocopies of his driver's license, all of our, ah, home equity line of credit, mortgage statements ... credit card statement with our numbers on them ... date of birth."

Ryan said Titus then picked up James at the hotel and drove her back to their house. "Just make sure that, you know, give her the benefit of the doubt one more time," Ryan said.

More on the story at: http://www.titusandryan.com
Elevate Your Image.™

blinky

• Getbig V
Re: 02.26.06 - Detective tries to turn Kelly against Craig
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2006, 08:12:03 AM »
i'm sure thats how it will end up playing out.they both try to pin it on the other in hopes of getting some kind of deal

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2006, 10:44:35 AM »
"I don't want to see you continue to involve yourself in this and go down and have it be the end for you," Las Vegas homicide Detective Dean O'Kelley told Ryan during the Dec. 24 interview.
"I'm saying that to you as a human being. And I see it (your situation) as salvageable," O'Kelley said. "Craig made choices. Craig has done this thing."
Ryan replied, "I'm not sure where you are going with that."
"Where I'm going with it is that you can't be held responsible for what another person does unless you choose to," O'Kelley told Ryan. "And, this is your opportunity to back up, as far as you can, and make it right."
----
Ryan said that on the day James disappeared, James was staying at a La Quinta hotel in Las Vegas. While James was at the hotel, she said, she and Titus broke into James' room at their house.
"We found a lockbox and we broke it open," Ryan said. "It was a safe and it had all of our documents. Photocopies of his driver's license, all of our, ah, home equity line of credit, mortgage statements ... credit card statement with our numbers on them ... date of birth."
Ryan said Titus then picked up James at the hotel and drove her back to their house. "Just make sure that, you know, give her the benefit of the doubt one more time," Ryan said.
More on the story at: http://www.titusandryan.com

they're so civilized those two. 
providing for a benefit of doubt. 
listen, if this goes to a jury they are history. 
they are not nice people.
and a jury will hate them both.

midknight

• Getbig IV
  • Soon, you will know the meaning of pain.
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2006, 11:38:16 AM »
“Why did you get six bottles of Kingston and one bottle of …” O’Kelley asked.

“That’s all they had,” Ryan said. “That’s all they had.”

::) seech!
pain day

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2006, 03:32:55 PM »
Kelly goes on to say that her and Craig were partying with “Megan and Jeremy” at their house and then noticed that the “posing” lights were on in the garage, to which the group found James dead in the front of Kelly’s car. If this statement is true then “Megan and Jeremy” are new key witnesses to this whole story. Why haven’t they been identified before? Interesting.

So Megan and Jeremy are the surprise witnesses that the prosecutors are hiding. If Megan and Jeremy did find Melissa's body, then allegedly they might be involved in this too? So these two can be Kelly and Craig's best alibi's ... or worst enemy. Who are they - here is some information... but what connection have they to do with this case?

Megan Foley, Las Vegas Mortgage Loan Consultant. Why Megan? - She knows success in the mortgage industry depends on attention to detail! There is a lot more to buying a home than the mortgage itself. Attention to detail from start to finish is absolutely essential to making sure your home closes on time without unnecessary delays or problems. From securing the right financing, to the close of escrow, with Megan overseeing every detail of the financial transaction, you know your home buying will be a pleasant experience. Megan has a proven track record as a top producer in the #1 Real Estate community, Las Vegas, Nevada. Megan has a financial background that goes back many years that also runs in the family. Hard work and attention to detail are the proper ingredients to every successful real estate financial transaction.

Personal Information - Megan is to be married in February, 2006 to her fiance, Jeremy Foley. You may know her by her maiden name, Megan Pierson, but as of February, 2006 her name will be Megan Foley. She is active in the community, church and business. Megan has substantially contributed to the amazing growth of this wonderful, exciting city. Don't gamble. Make the right choice for your new home mortgage or refinance loan. Have Megan handle your home loan and commercial mortgage needs.

Does anyone know more information on Megan and Jeremy?

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2006, 05:27:16 PM »

"....before you taser her, strangle her, tie her up and burn her body.  Oh and bring home some Mahi Mahi tacos from Salsa Fresca on your way home."

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2006, 05:28:59 PM »
Did you see what was one of the associate links at the bottom of Megan Foley's Team member page??

http://www.taserweapons.com/

TK

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2006, 05:33:05 PM »

Megan's Link on her site include:

TASER
TASERS
TASER WEAPON
TASER WEAPONS
TAZERS

I wonder where Craig & Kelly got the taser gun from and whom they gave it to... and what is their involvement?

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2006, 07:49:04 PM »
The thing with the ice cube's (being poisoned) indicates meth psychosis or paranoia IMO.

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2006, 08:50:10 PM »
The thing with the ice cube's (being poisoned) indicates meth psychosis...

Bingo.

Childish///AMG

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 28, 2006, 07:45:18 AM »
I just can't wait to "See" how all of this will play-out ??? ???

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2006, 09:08:35 AM »
The nutty world of 'glass' (aka 'meth', 'speed') addiction will be revealed at the trial.  It explains the drastically changed appearances, the insane comments ('poisoned ice' and 'clear liquid in every single glass in the house') and the over-the-top, otherwise unexplainable levels of violence commited against this small, thin girl.
Unlike the old forms of meth that have been around for decades, the new 'glass' is manufactured by the Asian mobs.  Having originated in Hawaii as a smoking drug (to satisfy those with a crack fixation), glass is crystallized with small amounts of heroin and cocaine - keeping the entire demand line hopelessly hooked and strung out.  Combined with the violence-producing effects of meth, it's taken the white trash demographic to a whole new level of degradation.

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2006, 09:46:20 AM »
The nutty world of 'glass' (aka 'meth', 'speed') addiction will be revealed at the trial.  It explains the drastically changed appearances, the insane comments ('poisoned ice' and 'clear liquid in every single glass in the house') and the over-the-top, otherwise unexplainable levels of violence commited against this small, thin girl.
Unlike the old forms of meth that have been around for decades, the new 'glass' is manufactured by the Asian mobs.  Having originated in Hawaii as a smoking drug (to satisfy those with a crack fixation), glass is crystallized with small amounts of heroin and cocaine - keeping the entire demand line hopelessly hooked and strung out.  Combined with the violence-producing effects of meth, it's taken the white trash demographic to a whole new level of degradation.

i might have missed something but is that what craig and kelly were using?

Don Miracle

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2006, 07:12:53 PM »
^ It's almost certainly true, yes.  The theory is held back only by the lack of a direct admission from either Craig or Kelly.