Author Topic: 04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley  (Read 22592 times)

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
04-01-06: Grand Jury Transcript of Megan Pierson Foley
« on: April 01, 2006, 12:49:29 AM »
Well, 4oo pages of Grand Jury Transcripts were obtained, but here is the most interesting and most damning statements against Craig Titus and Kelly Ryan as allegedly what Kelly's best friend knew about Melissa James.

Here are some of the questions and answers from her statements...

http://getbig.com/news/2006-02/060401titusmegan.htm

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
Re: 04-01-06: Megan Pierson Foley's Grand Jury Transcript
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2006, 03:44:18 AM »
good for her, somebodys gotta tell the truth

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2006, 06:50:15 AM »
I really didn't think the trabscripts were gonna make me as sick as they did.

but they did.  Craig & Kelly are 2 fucked up individuals

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2006, 07:22:04 AM »
Remarkably stupid that Kelly would confide to such an extent in someone she hadn't known that long. Going into the bedroom to slug James is truly thuggish.

Craig on the other hand, was startled when told that DNA from the body in the car could ID it as James??  ???

abz

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2006, 09:34:44 AM »
Wow - so many lies in the statement from Megan.  She was scared, but went to visit her on Friday - three days after she knew that they allegedly killed Melissa. She never called the police. The police had to call her five times and threaten her to come down because they knew she was involved.  By the time the police talked to her and Jeremy - her lawyer was involved and made sure they did not say anything that would get them in trouble.  She is hiding a lot - wait until the defense brings out the truth in the matter.

So Kelly told Megan they killed Melissa. Well - lets go watch a movie. Exactly what I would do. There are other witnesses who can prove that Megan and Jeremy were not telling the truth that night. Check out the credit card receipt from the restaurant and what time that was. Who else went to that house that night that Megan forgot to tell the Grand Jury.

Megan said she never used drugs. Why lie like that. So many people saw her use drugs that the defense can easily come up with lots of names to refute the testimoney. Why didn’t they ask if Megan ever kissed Craig Titus? If there was a relationship with Megan and Titus? She won’t lie on that - many people saw her kissing him hot and heavy at a club.

Matt Cline himself probably saw that Megan and Jeremy partied with Craig and Kelly - were they swingers? We know the answer to that.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2006, 11:02:32 AM »
So many lies in the statejment?  Why would she do that.  To go to jail for perjury.  I highly doubt that.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2006, 03:10:52 PM »
Wow - so many lies in the statement from Megan.  She was scared, but went to visit her on Friday - three days after she knew that they allegedly killed Melissa. She never called the police. The police had to call her five times and threaten her to come down because they knew she was involved.  By the time the police talked to her and Jeremy - her lawyer was involved and made sure they did not say anything that would get them in trouble.  She is hiding a lot - wait until the defense brings out the truth in the matter.

So Kelly told Megan they killed Melissa. Well - lets go watch a movie. Exactly what I would do. There are other witnesses who can prove that Megan and Jeremy were not telling the truth that night. Check out the credit card receipt from the restaurant and what time that was. Who else went to that house that night that Megan forgot to tell the Grand Jury.

Megan said she never used drugs. Why lie like that. So many people saw her use drugs that the defense can easily come up with lots of names to refute the testimoney. Why didn’t they ask if Megan ever kissed Craig Titus? If there was a relationship with Megan and Titus? She won’t lie on that - many people saw her kissing him hot and heavy at a club.

Matt Cline himself probably saw that Megan and Jeremy partied with Craig and Kelly - were they swingers? We know the answer to that.
the facts will convict craig and kelly not internet defense

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2006, 05:51:35 PM »
in order to make it short for you ill conclude this transcript with few points so you dont have to read it all.

1) the murderer is on the way to the death chamber

2) the ugly wife is on the way to 15-20 years in prison

3) the megan whore is a groupie and never had a friend in her life if she can consider someone that she knows a year and half to be her best friend. it's called buddy you dumb whore not best friend.

4) megan marriage will last somewhere between a year and 2 years then divorce will happen since she shows all the signs of a dumb whore.  the Uh-huhs the ninish oneish twoish and the overall stupidity take her to a new level but she helps the case so...

5) it's always nice to see poor people trying to act rich and the subjects and sub-subjects of this pathetic story are all POOR with a capital P

fallen angel

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2006, 06:15:01 PM »

My thoughts exactly...Megan isn't the hero in this...she sounds like just another one of the typical bimbos that Kelly hung around with.  Megans' got nice long hair...do a hair follicle test...you can catch her for years of drug use

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2006, 06:17:35 PM »
in order to make it short for you ill conclude this transcript with few points so you dont have to read it all.

3) the megan whore is a groupie and never had a friend in her life if she can consider someone that she knows a year and half to be her best friend. it's called buddy you dumb whore not best friend.

4) megan marriage will last somewhere between a year and 2 years then divorce will happen since she shows all the signs of a dumb whore.  the Uh-huhs the ninish oneish twoish and the overall stupidity take her to a new level but she helps the case so...

5) it's always nice to see poor people trying to act rich and the subjects and sub-subjects of this pathetic story are all POOR with a capital P

good one

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2006, 10:21:50 PM »
"... the ugly wife is on the way to 15-20 years in prison..."

;D ;D ;D
a

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2006, 12:58:57 PM »

probably the best, most honest post i've read on this whole sorry subject.
Jaejonna rows 125!!

nik123

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2006, 02:46:08 PM »
dumbbell - Why do you u think that Megan is lying?  If you were to have shown up at Craig and Kelly's house... unknown to you that they had just murdered someone.. What would you have done??

It says in her statment that she went over to see KELLY on Friday, not that she was going to see Craig.  Get your story straight... Megan is the only one that has.  Her story has not changed since the beginning.  If it had, the DA would not consider her their #1 witness.  Do you think they are that stupid to put her on the stand if her story doesn't make complete sense, and that it has been compared to others around her?? 

Why is it that her husband didn't get interviewed by the Grand Jury?  Could it possibly be because they don't even need his statement to know that Megan's is legit??  ??? ???

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2006, 03:00:36 PM »

Well - Megan had told the Grand Jury what she says is what happened on that night and afterwards. It is up to the defense team and some other witnesses to refute what Megan has said, and to see which statements are true and which are not.

There have already been some comments as to the reliablity of Megan and her statements. I am sure that we will see Jeremy up there as a witness also come next year.

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2006, 05:27:20 PM »
dumbbell - Why do you u think that Megan is lying?  If you were to have shown up at Craig and Kelly's house... unknown to you that they had just murdered someone.. What would you have done??

It says in her statment that she went over to see KELLY on Friday, not that she was going to see Craig.  Get your story straight... Megan is the only one that has.  Her story has not changed since the beginning.  If it had, the DA would not consider her their #1 witness.  Do you think they are that stupid to put her on the stand if her story doesn't make complete sense, and that it has been compared to others around her?? 

Why is it that her husband didn't get interviewed by the Grand Jury?  Could it possibly be because they don't even need his statement to know that Megan's is legit??  ??? ???
i didnt say she was lying, somebody else posted that.

JuicedUP

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: April 03, 2006, 05:02:33 PM »

YOUR A REAL FING LOSER. I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE WRITE ANYTHING MORE PHYCOTIC THEN YOUR USE OF "THE UGLY WIFE", "DUMB WHORE OF A WIFE MEGAN" SOUNDS LIKE SOME LITTLE BOY HAS A TWISITED AND AGGRESSIVE VIEW OF WOMAN ALL TOGETHER. POOR SOUL, , AND TO THINK GUYS LIKE THIS WALK AMONG US EVERYDAY, SAD.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #16 on: April 03, 2006, 05:13:47 PM »
Your use of ALL CAPS belies your SIX POSTS. gh15 keeps it real. If you have conflicting information, please post it. Otherwise...

SHUT YOUR STINKIN' TRAP!!!!

Special "SKANK" Ed
BigNationRadio.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #17 on: April 03, 2006, 05:22:47 PM »
probably the best, most honest post i've read on this whole sorry subject.
Uh, no. That assessment was for the most part obvious, apart from an entirely speculative assessment of Megan's fate.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: April 03, 2006, 05:44:01 PM »
Your use of ALL CAPS belies your SIX POSTS. gh15 keeps it real. If you have conflicting information, please post it. Otherwise...

Special "SKANK" Ed

Thanks Ed!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #19 on: April 03, 2006, 07:34:10 PM »
YOUR A REAL FING LOSER. I HAVENT SEEN ANYONE WRITE ANYTHING MORE PHYCOTIC THEN YOUR USE OF "THE UGLY WIFE", "DUMB WHORE OF A WIFE MEGAN" SOUNDS LIKE SOME LITTLE BOY HAS A TWISITED AND AGGRESSIVE VIEW OF WOMAN ALL TOGETHER. POOR SOUL, , AND TO THINK GUYS LIKE THIS WALK AMONG US EVERYDAY, SAD.

why ignoring the truth? take a look at the subject..talk to her for 5-10 min and you will be able to establish the following:

1)she got fake blond hair
2)she got fake tan
3)she got fake tits
4)she got fake french manicure ugly nails
5)she cant get out of the house with no make up cause she looks like a male
6)she is air headed
7)she has done her share of drugs
8)she is the type of whore that will be able to get manipulated into 3sum with 2 males and you know im right!
etc etc etc

fake from a to z and i bet money she is divorced within 2 years... disgusting

truth shall set you free my friend
fallen angel

nik123

« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2006, 07:50:20 PM »
What is your fing probelm gh15???  You are out of your mind!!!

1)  Her hair is not fake blonde, she is a natural blonde
2)  She doesn't have a fake tan either....have you ever heard of a vacation???  Or how about that she has an olive complection??
3)  She has natural nails, she doesn't do the "ugly fake french manicure crap"
4)  She has a college education, graduated w/ a Finance Degree per her website.....NOT AN AIR HEAD.
5)  How do you know she has done drugs?  I doubt you have ever seen her do them, so don't pass judgement
6)  She is definately NOT a whore...she's a much better person than you WILL EVER BE. 

Take whatever you need to take to bring you back down to reality...wow, so much anger for someone that probably has never met her.  What an asshole you are.  Better luck with your pathetic life.

Oh and by the way....she won't be divorced in two years....I'd put my life on that one.

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2006, 08:20:00 PM »

Special "SKANK" Ed

yeah...thanks Ed

buffalo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2006, 08:22:00 PM »

Oh and by the way....she won't be divorced in two years....I'd put my life on that one.

Don't say that too loudly...Craig might hear ya

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2006, 08:31:30 PM »

2)  She doesn't have a fake tan either....have you ever heard of a vacation???  Or how about that she has an olive complection??
4)  She has a college education, graduated w/ a Finance Degree per her website.....NOT AN AIR HEAD.
5)  How do you know she has done drugs?  I doubt you have ever seen her do them, so don't pass judgement
6)  She is definately NOT a whore...she's a much better person than you WILL EVER BE. 

Take whatever you need to take to bring you back down to reality...wow, so much anger for someone that probably has never met her.  What an asshole you are.  Better luck with your pathetic life.

few corrections:

1) not only her hair color is fake blond but her hair is damaged from hormones pretty bad!
2) not only her tan is fake but it is sometimes mystic tan (common in those typa whores)
3)that girly man cant have real nails because her face is more musculine than mine and i got my pro card long ago to have all the musculine signs you dream of so her nails are acrylic ones my friend
4)never said whores cant have college degree..few of the whores we did back in the day had college degrees. from 2 year nursing to 4 year financing.
5)she has done drugs and not only performence enhancment drugs but also simple rec drugs. i said SIMPLE.
6)she might be a better person than i am it's not hard to be but! and the but here is important she is still a whore in her actions and in her attitude.
7)i changed my mind and its for the worse..she will be divorce within a year.

face reality my friend.
fallen angel

sarcasm

• Getbig V
  • The Luke loves Dungeons and Dragons
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2006, 09:01:12 AM »

hi Megan.
Jaejonna rows 125!!