Author Topic: Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.  (Read 7562 times)

suckmymuscle

Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.
« on: January 25, 2012, 07:35:42 PM »
  Do you fa.ggots really think I give a shit what you think of me ???

Bu huuu huu....I got owned... :'( my life is over

Even if I got owned 50 times in a row, it would make no difference in my life, and I would keep posting here as if nothing had happened. Youy sissies read everything I write with a page opened on Wikipedia desperately trying to find a mistake in my posts so that you can "own" me. You pathetic fucks need to understand that I am still more intelligent than you no matter how many mistakes I make. My higher intelligence is obvious throughout my thousands of posts.

You queers take an internet message board way too seriously. ::) Bu huuuuuu....I got owned....my life is over...see if I give a shit. I couldn't care less what you think of me queer boys...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
Re: Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 07:38:13 PM »
Can someone tell me when this owning happened?

I was too busy not giving a shit

flinstones1

• Getbig V
  • levroneflinstonee
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 07:39:33 PM »
.make posts like this and people will think you do care quite a bit..... just sayin ;)
l

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 07:40:59 PM »
btw, starting a thread about how you weren't owned DEFINATELY doesn't make it look like you're butthurt

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 07:43:57 PM »

Even if I got owned 50 times in a row, it would make no difference in my life, and I would keep posting here as if nothing had happened. Youy sissies read everything I write with a page opened on Wikipedia desperately trying to find a mistake in my posts so that you can "own" me. You pathetic fucks need to understand that I am still more intelligent than you no matter how many mistakes I make. My higher intelligence is obvious throughout my thousands of posts.

You queers take an internet message board way too seriously. ::) Bu huuuuuu....I got owned....my life is over...see if I give a shit. I couldn't care less what you think of me queer boys...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

You do care..

You care so much about what everyone thinks of you that you went through the hassle of getting the moderators to erase not 1 but 3 threads where we savagely owned your ass.

Most of the key players saw your ass getting destroyed with no possible form of retaliation.  Now, after you've cleverly gotten the mods to clean up the board by destroying any evidence of your brutal owning, you want to come out here with your chest puffed out claiming that your ego is bullet proof.

Shut the fuck up..

"1"

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 07:45:38 PM »
it smells like cum in this thread......did suckmymuscle fart?

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2012, 07:45:48 PM »
SMM I like reading your posts. You know some about mma and you're entertaining. My question is why would you have threads deleted, that's pretty lame. It wasn't even that big of a deal. Is your ego really that fragile  ???

suckmymuscle

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2012, 07:47:33 PM »
.make posts like this and people will think you do care quite a bit..... just sayin ;)

Yeah, I ignored, but the queers started multiple threads about it to celebrate them "owning" ::) and saying that I was running from them, etc.

You are right. They are baiting me and I am taking the bait. But since these sissies think that I am hurt so badly, I decided to make it very clear that I can get owned 50 times in a row and it makes no difference to me. I will keep posting and doing whatever the fuck I want, and nothing will change in my life or here. ::)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2012, 07:48:46 PM »
If he didn't care would he start this thread? If he didn't care would he hammer the report to mod button? LOL, he's crying himself to sleep tonight......... ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2012, 07:52:49 PM »
You do care..

You care so much about what everyone thinks of you that you went through the hassle of getting the moderators to erase not 1 but 3 threads where we savagely owned your ass.

Most of the key players saw your ass getting destroyed with no possible form of retaliation.  Now, after you've cleverly gotten the mods to clean up the board by destroying any evidence of your brutal owning, you want to come out here with your chest puffed out claiming that your ego is bullet proof.

Shut the fuck up..

"1"

I don't care, queer. I dont care so much that it took you four threads provoking me until I finally decided to reply to shut you up. You are a f.aggot who takes it up the ass. You enjoy having men plowing your ass. That makes you inferior to me by default. Fa.ggot.

The reason why I started this thread is because you melted down by starting multiple threads celebrating that. And I didn't delete shit! Prove that I did. You can't, fa.ggot bitch, just like you can't stop sucking dick.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:14 PM »
 I don't care, queer. I dont care so much that it took you four threads provoking me until I finally decided to reply to shut you up. You are a f.aggot who takes it up the ass. You enjoy having men plowing your ass. That makes you inferior to me by default. Fa.ggot.

The reason why I started this thread is because you melted down by starting multiple threads celebrating that. And I didn't delete shit! Prove that I did. You can't, fa.ggot bitch, just like you can't stop sucking dick.
Nice meltdown, snitchwithnomuscle.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2012, 07:56:41 PM »
Multiple threads wouldn't of been started if you didn't get the first one deleted. It's okay buddy take a deep breath.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2012, 07:57:00 PM »
#snitchwithnomuscle

suckmymuscle

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2012, 07:57:41 PM »
If he didn't care would he start this thread? If he didn't care would he hammer the report to mod button? LOL, he's crying himself to sleep tonight......... ;D

Yeah, see how much I care by me letting this thread die... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2012, 07:58:04 PM »

+ Eleventy billion

Suckmanmuscle posts are starting to sound an awful lot like "Slacker".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #15 on: January 25, 2012, 07:58:20 PM »
This one ought to be good for at least 10 pages before it gets deleted.  ;D

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #16 on: January 25, 2012, 07:59:48 PM »

Cared enough to make a thread!

The sole creation of the thread makes it evident that the message (and how you are perceived) vacates a huge space in your mind.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: January 25, 2012, 08:00:27 PM »
Nice meltdown, snitchwithnomuscle.

HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I saw that thread swede started with that screenshot of suckmymanmeat getting owned.

For this tool to meltdown and say he doesn't care....then to report to mods to get threads removed...isn't that an oxymoron or irony? One of the 2 for sure.

Bottom line is that this suckmycum guy is a little bitch.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 25, 2012, 08:00:45 PM »
This one ought to be good for at least 10 pages before it gets deleted.  ;D

10 pages?

there is no talk of God or Diet Soda in this thread so I doubt it will get that big

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 25, 2012, 08:03:49 PM »

The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation.  

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2012, 08:04:25 PM »
10 pages?

there is no talk of God or Diet Soda in this thread so I doubt it will get that big

Unless the sniveling whiny kunt walks into an airplane propellor.

Egowned

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #21 on: January 25, 2012, 08:05:26 PM »
SMM ... love your posts, man ... buuuuuut ... you need to calm down, brother. Take some pharmaceutical meth. That should help ya. ;-)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 25, 2012, 08:06:09 PM »
Unless the sniveling whiny kunt walks into an airplane propellor.

Egowned
;D

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #23 on: January 25, 2012, 08:07:01 PM »
Fuck you fag. I'm gonna milkshake your cock and anus ring you subhuman whore.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 25, 2012, 08:08:48 PM »
The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation. 

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"
Hardhitting post right here..............OUCH !!