Author Topic: Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.  (Read 7571 times)

Adam86

• Getbig III
Re: Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.
« Reply #25 on: January 25, 2012, 08:09:48 PM »
 :'(

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #26 on: January 25, 2012, 08:10:05 PM »
Fuck you fag. I'm gonna milkshake your cock and anus ring you subhuman whore.

Gonna need to be a little more specific with who you're talking to.

For some of the fellas on here that's a slow Friday night.

kevinf

• Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: January 25, 2012, 08:12:06 PM »
The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation.  

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

Now go back to playing make believe and let the grown ups talk,
"1"

Ouchh!! brutal owning  ;D  LOL!

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #28 on: January 25, 2012, 08:13:35 PM »
Fuck you fag. I'm gonna milkshake your cock and anus ring you subhuman whore.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHA !!! NOW THAT'S THE SLAVEBOY I KNOW AND LOVE !!! I miss your posts, man ! Hahahaha !

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: January 25, 2012, 08:13:59 PM »
I wonder how many times snitchwithnomuscle has slammed the report to mod button on his own thread? :D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2012, 08:18:05 PM »
I wonder how many times snitchwithnomuscle has slammed the report to mod button on his own thread? :D

Jesus Wilbur you're a Mod. Just make up a number and claim it to be true.

Like this:

Chaos: I just counted and Sucksmensmeatballs has hit the "Report to Moderator" button 56 times on this thread already.

Who the fuck cares if you're off by a few.... ;D ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:01 PM »
  Bu huuu huu....I got owned... :'( my life is over

Isn't it boo hoo hoo?

You do get owned....and badly at times....BTW, still waiting to hear about you dispute about Reagan being shot in the lung.....

suckmymuscle

« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2012, 08:32:15 PM »
The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got owned to oblivion.

You are the bottom of the barrel in this forum, a delusional little fuck that sits around at home pretending to be someone important.  You make up stories about being a 6'4, 320 pound, genius, navy seal that was genetically engineered to snap the spines of German Shepards on command due to DNA manipulation.  

Thread after thread the vast majority of us that do have educations and life experience devastate you by proving that your weak and rudimentary knowledge regarding human physiology, pharmacology, business, travel, culture and even MMA is severely flawed.

You are a fucking joke.  A methamphetamine addicted clown that has to live life vicariously through his online persona.

You can get owned 1000 times, so as long as the moderators (as per your request) keep erasing every single thread where your ass gets ravaged, it won't make a difference in anyone's life, because there will be no trace of it.

Your most tactical approach at insulting me is saying that I am gay.  Well, suprise, suprise, I already knew and embraced that well over 25 years ago.

At least I don't have to live in a make believe world that seizes to exist the moment when you click on the LOGOUT button.

One of your favorite tools on this forum is the "Edit Post" feature, sadly what you really seek and need is an "Edit Life" feature.

"1"

No, no, no...I didn't call you "gay". I wasn't that polite. I said the truth about you: that you are a f.aggot who takes it up the ass.

You actually allow and enjoy other men sticking their copulatory organs inside your asshole. That, my friend, makes you inferior to me by default.

How can you be like this? Have you no shame? No honor? No manhood? Other men use your fudge button to dump their sperm into and you like it. Pathetic. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
Jesus Wilbur you're a Mod. Just make up a number and claim it to be true.

Like this:

Chaos: I just counted and Sucksmensmeatballs has hit the "Report to Moderator" button 56 times on this thread already.

Who the fuck cares if you're off by a few.... ;D ;D
You`re hot tonight dude!  ;D

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2012, 08:39:11 PM »
 No, no, no...I didn't call you "gay". I wasn't that polite. I said the truth about you: that you are a f.aggot who takes it up the ass.

You actually allow and enjoy other men sticking their copulatory organs inside your asshole. That, my friend, makes you inferior to me by default.

How can you be like this? Have you no shame? No honor? No manhood? Other men use your fudge button to dump their sperm into and you like it. Pathetic. :-\

SUCKMYMUSCLE

That's all you've got?

Strong work!

You owned me really bad...  I mean really, really bad.   :'(

In any case, this all could have been prevented had you been more courteous to those of us who are good to you, when the world laughs at your expense.

I am done here,
"1"

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2012, 08:39:16 PM »
  Do you fa.ggots really think I give a shit what you think of me ???

Bu huuu huu....I got owned... :'( my life is over

Even if I got owned 50 times in a row, it would make no difference in my life, and I would keep posting here as if nothing had happened. Youy sissies read everything I write with a page opened on Wikipedia desperately trying to find a mistake in my posts so that you can "own" me. You pathetic fucks need to understand that I am still more intelligent than you no matter how many mistakes I make. My higher intelligence is obvious throughout my thousands of posts.

You queers take an internet message board way too seriously. ::) Bu huuuuuu....I got owned....my life is over...see if I give a shit. I couldn't care less what you think of me queer boys...

SUCKMYMUSCLE

:D

el numero uno

• Getbig V
  • Clean your room, bucko.
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »
The only reason why you decided to REPLY IN THIS THREAD is because you conveniently had the moderators delete multiple threads where you got OWNED to oblivion.

"1"

:-X :-X :-X :-X :-X :-X

Damn! Great post!

suckmymuscle

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2012, 08:48:41 PM »
That's all you've got?

Strong work!

You owned me really bad...  I mean really, really bad.   :'(

In any case, this all could have been prevented had you been more courteous to those of us who are good to you, when the world laughs at your expense.

I am done here,
"1"

Ok, cum dumpster. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2012, 08:53:32 PM »

Ok, cum dumpster. ;D

SUCKMYMUSCLE
:D

Yeah, see how much I care by me letting this thread die... :)

SUCKMYMUSCLE
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

bike nut

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2012, 08:56:32 PM »

"1"
Laser-like in its accuracy. Sucksmensmeatswords joins the scrap heap of Getbig. He should fit nicely on the pile right next to Pillowbiter and Quaker Bloat.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2012, 09:00:11 PM »
Although unable to post, avesher wanted me to say this---"Though I am not a fan of the homosexual community, Onemorerep has put a hall of fame owning on SMM and I just want to give full credit"

ChopperRider

• Getbig V
  • Ugly, bald Shitso scalp for sale = $1
« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2012, 09:04:31 PM »
You`re hot tonight dude!  ;D

Cant think of any reason to say this to another man unless you're some sort of blackjack dealer.

Awkward.

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2012, 09:04:52 PM »
Could some kind person link me to swede's screenshot of said owning?

...or even post it?

TIA

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2012, 09:12:34 PM »
Could some kind person link me to swede's screenshot of said owning?

...or even post it?

TIA
*someone* cried to Ron to have them deleted.....
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2012, 09:13:19 PM »
  Do you fa.ggots really think I give a shit what you think of me ???

I usually like your posts from what I can remember. ...

I didn't read. but you obviously do care.  ::)  :D

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 25, 2012, 09:17:22 PM »
I usually like your posts from what I can remember. ...

Remember harder.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
« Reply #46 on: January 25, 2012, 09:42:02 PM »
*someone* cried to Ron to have them deleted.....
Hmmm... sounds like even if *someone* got owned 50 times in a row, it would quite a big difference in his life.

There must be a lot of smashed keyboards & paraplegic German Shepherds out there in some Navy Seal compound right now.

Geo

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2012, 09:58:47 PM »

Message To "Swede", "OneMoreRep" And The Other Queers.

I always miss the good shit !

A Professional

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2012, 10:03:14 PM »
What were the deleted threads about?

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2012, 11:10:56 PM »
Remember harder.

only remember him saying good stuff about Fedor lol