Author Topic: Global economic collapse happens, what now?  (Read 9471 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Global economic collapse happens, what now?
« Reply #50 on: March 07, 2013, 02:01:43 AM »
But Wiggs, when it's all said and done, I still think you're a good guy. You don't have to like me for I couldn't care less if I actually tried.

You're a decent guy, just a bit misguided.

You're a racist asshole that thinks he's better than others. You're a piece of shit and misguided. When the shit hits the fan. Remember me.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #51 on: March 07, 2013, 02:04:04 AM »
You're a racist asshole that thinks he's better than others. You're a piece of shit and misguided. When the shit hits the fan. Remember me.

Damn Wiggs, settle down.  James is a good man, and he's entitled to his opinion.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #52 on: March 07, 2013, 02:06:21 AM »
Damn Wiggs, settle down.  James is a good man, and he's entitled to his opinion.

I'm a bit too blunt and can understand why I come across as racist, but I really am not. I'm actually a really nice guy and you'd all like to have a beer and shoot the shit with me. Black or white  :D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #53 on: March 07, 2013, 02:09:13 AM »

No, this is a long time coming. I've been quiet and let him get away with alot for a long time. He needs to learn when to shut his fucking mouth. This thread will be his Waterloo assuming he can't keep his racist little digits under control. I get along with Quadzilla quite fine and we can exchange ideas in a civilized manner and he can get his point across without using disparaging remarks but Jimblow thinks this is Stormfront and that he can sling n-words and other terms like its common, then come and insult me in my thread...lol...yeah...no .

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #54 on: March 07, 2013, 02:11:08 AM »
I'm a bit too blunt and can understand why I come across as racist, but I really am not. I'm actually a really nice guy and you'd all like to have a beer and shoot the shit with me. Black or white  :D

You're racist and blunt. You can lie to us but not to yourself. You're a bigot and your posts prove it.  In addition, your hate clouds your judgement and the ability to see the big picture. This is clear. You wanna be a bigot, fine. But you're not going to operate in the manner your used to anymore, that I guarantee.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #55 on: March 07, 2013, 02:18:08 AM »
You're racist and blunt. You can lie to us but not to yourself. You're a bigot and your posts prove it.  In addition, you're hate clouds your judgement and the ability to see the big picture. This is clear.

Dude, seriously, lighten the fuck up. There's zero hate in me. I left all that fuck-the-world shit behind in my 20's. Forget the black-white thing for a second. What's the big picture? I've watch 90% of every video you've ever posted. I've bought and read Twilight in the Desert after you posted a video of Matt Simmons here a year or so ago. The longer videos I had on in the background whilst doing cardio or tidying.

Do you know what I see? An industry based on scaremongering. NOTHING has ever happened. NOTHING. You get all pissy when people don't agree with you and call everyone misguided. You refuse to believe you're wrong and take a holier-than attitude. See, the difference is that I know how I come across. I'm not really arrogant, racist or think I'm better than others. I wish others all the happiness in the world that I have. You seem to wait for dark clouds and imminent terror.

Seriously, what the hell is with that?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #56 on: March 07, 2013, 02:22:59 AM »
riiiight..... ::)
Do I need to post more? Cause you have plenty.

Don't know what else you folks expect from ni/ggers. Fucking apes they'll be .

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #57 on: March 07, 2013, 02:25:11 AM »
riiiight..... ::)
Do I need to post more? Cause you have plenty.

Haha, Oh brother. Ignore the question above :D

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #58 on: March 07, 2013, 02:26:51 AM »
What would be the cause of a global economic collapse?

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #59 on: March 07, 2013, 02:27:14 AM »
What would be the cause of a global economic collapse?

Hyperinflation

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2013, 02:30:12 AM »
Dude, seriously, lighten the fuck up. There's zero hate in me. I left all that fuck-the-world shit behind in my 20's. Forget the black-white thing for a second. What's the big picture? I've watch 90% of every video you've ever posted. I've bought and read Twilight in the Desert after you posted a video of Matt Simmons here a year or so ago. The longer videos I had on in the background whilst doing cardio or tidying.

Do you know what I see? An industry based on scaremongering. NOTHING has ever happened. NOTHING. You get all pissy when people don't agree with you and call everyone misguided. You refuse to believe you're wrong and take a holier-than attitude. See, the difference is that I know how I come across. I'm not really arrogant, racist or think I'm better than others. I wish others all the happiness in the world that I have. You seem to wait for dark clouds and imminent terror.

Seriously, what the hell is with that?
Not trying to get involved between you guys, especially you james, seriously no beef between us at all but want to ask you a question without you getting mad or insulted;

You tell Wiggs to lighten up and you claim you are not racist or there is no hate in you but is that not your comment Wiggs posted above? this one here...... "Don't know what else you folks expect from ni/ggers. Fucking apes they'll be"   ???  Just wondering cause who ever makes a comment of that magnitude and claims he is not racist or does not hate is in serious denial, don't mind me, just my 2 cents, that's all.

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2013, 02:31:10 AM »
The real thing, bigger than all of this, is EUGENICS.  OBAMA is a big fan of it, and most of the global elite are in on it.   They are our common enemy.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2013, 02:31:15 AM »
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/us-hyperinflation-the-markets-know-better/article8981831/

I see certain people don't quite understand Hyperinflation but it sure makes a nice buzzword  ::)

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2013, 02:33:00 AM »
You're racist and blunt. You can lie to us but not to yourself. You're a bigot and your posts prove it.  In addition, your hate clouds your judgement and the ability to see the big picture. This is clear. You wanna be a bigot, fine. But you're not going to operate in the manner your used to anymore, that I guarantee.
agreed

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #64 on: March 07, 2013, 02:33:48 AM »
Do you know what I see? An industry based on scaremongering. NOTHING has ever happened.
Think of it like the movie Jurassic Park...a lot of info was wrong, but the basic premises and theories could be considered correct.
And so too is the so called "collaspe"...doing what I do, I see how Americans are turning into what could be no less than zombies---only fixated on getting the next fix-- be it drugs, sex, tv, etc. And believe that just because they are "born" that they are entitled to everything, without having to do anything. And it's set up like that. The poor and low class have their scams, and the rich have theirs. Doing what is right in this world is looked upon as being "lame", a zero F___ks attitude is popular---meanwhile people are being evicted out of their homes, people are losing their jobs, rent is sky high, people are kirking out and shooting one another over bs,   foreclosures are skyhigh, and gas is high as a giraffe's ass.  

But as long as we get our fix of drugs, tv and material goods, we are ok.
Like Raheem Devaughn has said in his song, "We are living like we are Bulletproof"  

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #65 on: March 07, 2013, 02:34:43 AM »
Not trying to get involved between you guys, especially you james, seriously no beef between us at all but want to ask you a question without you getting mad or insulted;

You tell Wiggs to lighten up and you claim you are not racist or there is no hate in you but is that not your comment Wiggs posted above? this one here...... "Don't know what else you folks expect from ni/ggers. Fucking apes they'll be"   ???  Just wondering cause who ever makes a comment of that magnitude and claims he is not racist or does not hate is in serious denial, don't mind me, just my 2 cents, that's all.

You're a nice guy and we spoke before about mountaineering. I remember that quote as I got annoyed with the video attached to that quote. I believe there's n/iggers and there's black people (as Chris Rock said). I believe there's scummy white people and white people. Believe you me, I've spent a lot of my ire towards my own (white) countrymen. A casual back reading of my posts will attest to that.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #66 on: March 07, 2013, 02:37:42 AM »
You're a nice guy and we spoke before about mountaineering. I remember that quote as I got annoyed with the video attached to that quote. I believe there's n/iggers and there's black people (as Chris Rock said). I believe there's scummy white people and white people. Believe you me, I've spent a lot of my ire towards my own (white) countrymen. A casual back reading of my posts will attest to that.
OH I see so you are referring to a type of person who indulges in criminal behaviour the n word and not any black person, fair enough, I guess  :-\..... Now, can't we all just get along  :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #67 on: March 07, 2013, 02:38:13 AM »
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/economy/economy-lab/us-hyperinflation-the-markets-know-better/article8981831/

I see certain people don't quite understand Hyperinflation but it sure makes a nice buzzword  ::)
very good article. they fail to mentionn that when the fed retracts the money supply that it causes economic recession

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #68 on: March 07, 2013, 02:38:39 AM »
Think of it like the movie Jurassic Park...a lot of info was wrong, but the basic premises and theories.
And so too is the so called "collaspe"...doing what I do, I see how Americans are turning into what could be no less than zombies---only fixated on getting the next fix-- be it drugs, sex, tv, etc. And believe that just because they are "born" that they are entitled to everything, without having to do anything. And it's set up like that. The poor and low class have their scams, and the rich have theirs. Doing what is right in this world is looked upon as being "lame", a zero F___ks attitude is popular---meanwhile people are being evicted out of their homes, people are losing their jobs, rent is sky high, people are kirking out and shooting one another over bs,   foreclosures are skyhigh, and gas is high as a giraffe's ass.  

But as long as we get our fix of drugs, tv and material goods, we are ok.
Like Raheem Devaughn has said in his song, "We are living like we are Bulletproof"  

Yes and I fully agree with you. But remember, without the rich people providing the job opportunities, pushing technology forward, starting companies for us to work for, there will be nothing. Every day we bite that hand that feeds us. If you're tired of being slung around by The Man, do what Goodrum did and start your own thing. Everyone slags him but you gotta have respect for anyone that does that. Or Bigmc if I recall correct. He also has his own business. You don't HAVE to work for companies that's going to discard you like an old fish wrapper when the time comes. Everyone is responsible for themselves.

MikMaq

« Reply #69 on: March 07, 2013, 02:40:18 AM »
James is a fucking idiot.

Birth rates are fucking plummeting.

Stress levels are super fucking high.

The cost of living has never been higher which is pretty much the most basic measure of progress.

We have an epidemic of people developing health problems that are avoidable, due to high stress world.

Jobs markets are insanely unstable.

And people are becoming increasingly dependent on working with the day to day whims of the markets to even work.

MikMaq

« Reply #70 on: March 07, 2013, 02:46:35 AM »
Yes and I fully agree with you. But remember, without the rich people providing the job opportunities, pushing technology forward, starting companies for us to work for, there will be nothing. Every day we bite that hand that feeds us. If you're tired of being slung around by The Man, do what Goodrum did and start your own thing. Everyone slags him but you gotta have respect for anyone that does that. Or Bigmc if I recall correct. He also has his own business. You don't HAVE to work for companies that's going to discard you like an old fish wrapper when the time comes. Everyone is responsible for themselves.
This is an economic theory that has been proven time and time again to be false.

Capitalism only really works when there are new sources of real wealth to be had. The more the chance for real wealth to be had, and the more these monies will not be recycled through the economy.

And this is exactly what is starting to happen now. The rich are not spreading the wealth unless it's going overseas, creating defacto monopolies  or simply to inflate the cost of living.

Ironic you mention vince and his small business because this old money is also making it more and more  impossible for smaller businesses to compete.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #71 on: March 07, 2013, 02:47:17 AM »
James is a fucking idiot.

Birth rates are fucking plummeting.

Stress levels are super fucking high.

The cost of living has never been higher which is pretty much the most basic measure of progress.

We have an epidemic of people developing health problems that are avoidable, due to high stress world.

Jobs markets are insanely unstable.

Ok 'Ratard'  ::)

You're a 20 something kid that's still pissed at the world for whatever reason and live in a constant state of anger. You'll mellow with age when you figure out that the only ones that gives a shit is YOU.

Birthrates plummeting? Oh hardly dear, the fuck is the world's population increasing then?

Stress levels high? Proof? Link? Or do you mean yours?

Cost of living? Gimme a fucking break. Here in London and all other major world cities that might be true, but go outside the major centres and properties and rent is stupidly low.

The health problems are due to a shitty diet, laziness to prepare healthy foods and lack of nutritional education.

Job markets has always been unstable. Do you think that's a new thing  ::). The last major company that put people before profits was IBM and that was weeks from going bust if you read Lou Gerstner's autobiography. In all fairness, I've changed my thinking on this a bit. Everyone has a right to a job, but not at all costs. You have to bring something to the table too.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #72 on: March 07, 2013, 02:49:25 AM »
the global economy and standard of living are both higher than they have ever been in history.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #73 on: March 07, 2013, 02:50:45 AM »
It's not rich people per se, it's that the rich (the ones who eff things up for everybody) and the lower class in the states have their own scams...
Do you know how many people are on "disability" in the states? And when you ask what their "disability" is, they may answer "depression" and they may not have worked in 5 yrs---yet these people can beat their wives, boyfriends, or spend their money on booze? And our American tax dollars pay for them to sit around the house?
And the rich, can do the same thing to his or her spouse and not get locked up..can drive around drunk and catch multiple cases, and not once go to jail...Why? Because they can pay for a good attorney.
Meanwhile, these two population take from the middle class---take, take. One because they feel that they are owed something, and the other because they feel that "can"---both feel that they they are entitled to something.

I understand what goodrum does, but you see, Goodrum is a delusional scammer and a half. And he resides in small rural part of NC. He couldn't do what he does in say DC, NYC, Miami, Raleigh or Cali, he'd be sued, investigated and or shut down.  

Bad Boy Dazza

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: March 07, 2013, 02:53:32 AM »
It's not rich people per se, it's that the rich (the ones who eff things up for everybody) and the lower class in the states have their own scams...
Do you know how many people are on "disability" in the states? And when you ask what their "disability" is, they may answer "depression" and they may not have worked in 5 yrs---yet these people can beat their wives, boyfriends, or spend their money on booze? And our American tax dollars pay for them to sit around the house?
And the rich, can do the same thing to his or her spouse and not get locked up..can drive around drunk and catch multiple cases, and not once go to jail...Why? Because they can pay for a good attorney.
Meanwhile, these two population take from the middle class---take, take. One because they feel that tehy are owned something, and the other because they feel that "can"---both feel that they they are entitled to something.

EXACTLY.