Author Topic: Ronnie Coleman not looking good and ice cream eating challenge  (Read 7441 times)

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
Re: Ronnie Coleman not looking good and ice cream eating challenge
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2016, 09:55:30 PM »
Cant stand that homo lobliber.

Marc Knoblicker

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2016, 09:58:28 PM »
Marc Knoblicker

What's your favorite hole G?

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2016, 09:59:43 PM »
What's your favorite hole G?

I like the mouth.  It's nice.

Costanza

• Getbig IV
  • ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐ Team 5 plates a side on uprights
« Reply #28 on: April 27, 2016, 10:00:49 PM »
I like the mouth.  It's nice.

I agree.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 27, 2016, 10:34:10 PM »
MASSIVE amount of steroids fuck up the bones. Shit happened to Jimmy Superfly Snuka and Hulk Hogan. Both of them about have had multiple fusions (spinal, neck, ankles) and knee and hip replacements all because of steroids. That shit's happening to Ronnie in a BIG WAY.

Wrong. If you would like more studies I'll be happy to post them. GH can also help with tendon and joint injuries,

The crazy training (Ronnie) and wrestling forever like the Hulk can certainly cause these injuries but anabolic steroids help bone density.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18830042

Androgen inhibits osteoclastic bone resorption with increase of bone formation through androgen receptor in bone tissue. Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivates of testoterone. Anobolic steroids have favorable anabolic actions, lessening virilizing effects. Several anabolic steroids have been synthesized and some of them have been approved as a drug for anti osteoporosis. Anabolic steroids have revealed the increased bone mineral content or bone mineral density at the radius, and the lumbar spine in osteoporosis patients. Anabolic steroids have also decreased fat mass with increase of lean body mass and muscle mass, and lessened bone pain in osteoporosis patients having bone fracture, which seem to be favorable effects for especially elder osteoporosis patients. But in recent years the number of osteoporosis patients treated with anabolic steroids has been decreasing. Furthermore recently few clinical trials about the effect of anabolic steroids on osteoporosis have been reported, and prospective study for bone fracture using anabolic steroids has not reported yet. We would like to expect additional effects except on bone formation will enhance the frequency in use of anabolic steroids, and the prospective clinical study about the prevention against bone fracture will be reported in the future.

This is a link to a study of Deca and bone density.

http://www.medibolics.com/DecaBone.htm

On the hips specifically
http://www.ghrnet.org/index.php/ijo/article/view/976/1079

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2016, 12:54:35 AM »
mr white do u think the reason ronnie is a cripple now is because he traiend to heavy with sloppy form for years? 

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 05:47:56 AM »
What would a Ben & Jerry's Ronnie Coleman Ice Cream Flavor taste like?  ???
a

Disco187

• Getbig IV
  • "Fuck Ordinary"
« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 06:37:50 AM »
where did that Lobner guy come from. Yes def a douche but he seams to have all these ties with the pros, where did he get the respect or credibility to have all these sit downs with the top tier pros.????

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2016, 07:08:49 AM »
What would a Ben & Jerry's Ronnie Coleman Ice Cream Flavor taste like?  ???

Nuthin' but peanuts

(sorry I to do it )

WoooSHHHHHHHHHH

equipoise

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2016, 09:00:17 AM »
Wrong. If you would like more studies I'll be happy to post them. GH can also help with tendon and joint injuries,

The crazy training (Ronnie) and wrestling forever like the Hulk can certainly cause these injuries but anabolic steroids help bone density.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18830042

Androgen inhibits osteoclastic bone resorption with increase of bone formation through androgen receptor in bone tissue. Anabolic steroids are synthetic derivates of testoterone. Anobolic steroids have favorable anabolic actions, lessening virilizing effects. Several anabolic steroids have been synthesized and some of them have been approved as a drug for anti osteoporosis. Anabolic steroids have revealed the increased bone mineral content or bone mineral density at the radius, and the lumbar spine in osteoporosis patients. Anabolic steroids have also decreased fat mass with increase of lean body mass and muscle mass, and lessened bone pain in osteoporosis patients having bone fracture, which seem to be favorable effects for especially elder osteoporosis patients. But in recent years the number of osteoporosis patients treated with anabolic steroids has been decreasing. Furthermore recently few clinical trials about the effect of anabolic steroids on osteoporosis have been reported, and prospective study for bone fracture using anabolic steroids has not reported yet. We would like to expect additional effects except on bone formation will enhance the frequency in use of anabolic steroids, and the prospective clinical study about the prevention against bone fracture will be reported in the future.

This is a link to a study of Deca and bone density.

http://www.medibolics.com/DecaBone.htm

On the hips specifically
http://www.ghrnet.org/index.php/ijo/article/view/976/1079

Yes i have to agree I think AAS negatively affects tendons and joints but the bones themselves actually become stronger

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2016, 11:37:16 AM »
Yes i have to agree I think AAS negatively affects tendons and joints but the bones themselves actually become stronger

yes. you're more prone to muscular tears due to connective tissue taking longer to adapt.

http://MASSIVE amount of steroids fuck up the bones. Shit happened to Jimmy Superfly Snuka and Hulk Hogan. Both of them about have had multiple fusions (spinal, neck, ankles) and knee and hip replacements all because of steroids. That shit's happening to Ronnie in a BIG WAY.

Professional wrestling is stuntman stuff and dangerous to begin with. There are many factors involved.

When you get guys who start to age and pass their prime, but continue to train like they are still progressing, esp. when they are in denial, that's when the injuries blossom.