Author Topic: New Theory on Who gh15 is  (Read 11463 times)

Papper

• Getbig V
  • Father, forgive them; for they know not what they do.
Re: New Theory on Who gh15 is
« Reply #100 on: July 11, 2011, 02:37:46 PM »
Pretty close, but it's actually Rodney St. Cloud's huge penis posting under the alias of GH15.

"1"

Girth and Height 15 inches?  ;D

Dipadidu

• Getbig IV
  • any problems? work out!
« Reply #101 on: July 11, 2011, 02:39:04 PM »
dennis, erzähl uns doch nochmal warum du immer zu früh gepeakt bist?

Oder ob es das alles wert war?

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: July 11, 2011, 02:54:57 PM »
Girth and Height 15 inches?  ;D

Oh, so you've seen that thing?

It's huge.  Someone posted a link to a video of him stripping at some girl's apartment and it was quite moving.

Sadly, the tip of his penis probably receives the same supply of blood as his brain.

"1"

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #103 on: July 11, 2011, 03:26:48 PM »
.mike would do that and look like that baby on cartoon movie with one single hair on his head and one tooth that cry wahhhhhhhh

gh15 approved

LMAO   ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #104 on: July 11, 2011, 03:59:19 PM »
Orville Burke or Charles Clairmonte, or Darrem Charles

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #105 on: July 11, 2011, 04:06:20 PM »
currently weigh 200lbs at 5'6... plan on starting mutation when i hit 6-7 percent bf.... 1500mg enanthate, 800 tren, 600 deca, 100mg dbol or drol, insuliin starting at 10iu pw along w 7 iu hgh per day..

I find it really hard to believe you need that much juice at your size  ::)

thebdog

• Getbig II
« Reply #106 on: July 11, 2011, 08:46:31 PM »
to be honest i dnt think i need that much either.... but id give it a try for 10-12 weeks... i have used the same combo of hormones in the past and have gotten good results. not to the extent on the doses i have mentioned using tho. usual cycle is 1000mg test, 600mg tren andd 400mg deca. dbol(25mg) only for 4-6 weeks at a time usually at the start. hgh at 4-5iu. this will be my first run w insulin tho. always have ended these kind of cycles around 220 w my bf around 12%. i know its not the diet or training holding me back. genetics. maybe. who knows? only thing different that i can think of doing really is upping the dose and starting at a lower bf. any opinons are more than welcome. been in the game for 8 years cycling incase itd make a difference.

luvvsuNOT

• Getbig III
« Reply #107 on: July 11, 2011, 09:35:42 PM »
i recomend many thing,, some i dont write here some i do ,, it depend,, what i promise is that before i am dead you will know everything there is to know about advance bodybuild,,

here another little fact that is hiden from you and ill put it out here ,,

we inject into the muscle all the time with insulin needles,, YES WE TAKE OILLLLLS AAS,, AND INJECT IT WITH 29 GAUGAE INTO THE MUSCLE EASILY ,,,WE SUCK IT OUT OF THE VIAL WITH 29 AND INJECT IT WITH 1/2 INCH INTO THE DELT...OR ARM....AND WE DO IT A LOT!,,REASON WE CAN DO IT A LOT IS BECAUSE WE ARE VERY LEAN AND WE CAN USE 29 GAUGE TO INJECT THE SMOOTH BEST COOKERS HORMONES INTO OUR BLOOD ,,THIS IS DONE ALOT! ON A REGULAR BASIS ,,DUE TO THE TYPE OF NEEDLE THAT IS USED WHICH IS VERY SMALL INSULIN NEEDLE ,,

that is just another fact that you get twisted upon all the time,, no we dont need the long needle and unless it go deep deep into muscle and its seo....we use insulin needle a lot with small injections of oils into the muscle/blood,,doesnt hurt ,, feel like butter,, and give you higher concentration of over all hormone in system ,,

gh15 approved

Oil base gear through a 29 gauge? I once tried to shoot my calves with some omnas. I used a 26g instead on my usually 23g to minimize te injection pain of stabbing a virgin muscle. ONe that felt sensitive to having needles. I heated up the oil a bit to lower viscosity but no matter how hard I pushed nothing would go through that neelde. Finally when I used both hands and both thumbs forcing that fucker down whispering come bitch getin there I did succeed in geting that plunger to move down. Problem was the oil came out the other end spilling out of the syringe. The oil actually just leaked past the plunger rather than go trough a 26g.

I just realize how crazy this all is and don't touch the calf. I can do quads with a 25 but I'veonly done it a few times. Again too painful and you limp for days and I manage to hit some nerve where it makes your quad jump. It jsut seemed too dangerous.

Sick hobby but I love it.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #108 on: July 11, 2011, 10:55:39 PM »
Oil base gear through a 29 gauge? I once tried to shoot my calves with some omnas. I used a 26g instead on my usually 23g to minimize te injection pain of stabbing a virgin muscle. ONe that felt sensitive to having needles. I heated up the oil a bit to lower viscosity but no matter how hard I pushed nothing would go through that neelde. Finally when I used both hands and both thumbs forcing that fucker down whispering come bitch getin there I did succeed in geting that plunger to move down. Problem was the oil came out the other end spilling out of the syringe. The oil actually just leaked past the plunger rather than go trough a 26g.

I just realize how crazy this all is and don't touch the calf. I can do quads with a 25 but I'veonly done it a few times. Again too painful and you limp for days and I manage to hit some nerve where it makes your quad jump. It jsut seemed too dangerous.

lol,, i just did inject with 29 in the delts ,,it depend on who the cook is and how thin he make the oil ,,

gh15 approved
fallen angel

trapz101

• Getbig IV
  • team 'THE CORN'
« Reply #109 on: July 11, 2011, 11:01:25 PM »
mike queen would eat one italiano meat ball and would get as soft as a baby butt,,this is an insult to me to call me mike queen ,, fella was good btu comon i tell you i eat jamaican meat ball all day long ....mike would do that and look like that baby on cartoon movie with one single hair on his head and one tooth that cry wahhhhhhhh

gh15 approved

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
T

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #110 on: July 12, 2011, 05:31:33 PM »

omna's??? ouch!!!
you european?
lol... omnadrens hurt like hell, and gave me rash... fucking disgusting polish crap...
indeed very thick oil..
virormone you can inject with a slin pin...
so if you have good cook and make the oil thin, it's no problem shooting with a slinpin.
Be Happy,
Optimus