Author Topic: New Theory on Who gh15 is  (Read 11466 times)

dustin

Re: New Theory on Who gh15 is
« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2011, 12:36:09 AM »
gh15 = God of hormones, sultan of sauce, messiah of muscle (jk, those last two are gay)

Learn some respect! Pupils that pay attention to the bible reaps the rewards. You can chose to remain ignorant and chase your trail, but God gives everyone a chance and wants to save us all. Feel free to worship false prophets, but don'tfeel too left out.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2011, 01:18:23 AM »
if it is nasser i think its great. i met him a few times. one of the nicest pros that i have met. seemed like a stand up guy as well. i liked his interview on romanos show...one word honest. made lee priest look foolish..lying all these years about his drug use. whoever it is it makes this board very entertaining

bbing needs more honesty.
less liars= lee priest
irongearco.com

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2011, 01:51:48 AM »
gh is rodney st cloud

Yannyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2011, 01:52:14 AM »
I still think its nasser.
I'm about to start a test/tren/mast mix for the next 8 weeks and if my bodyfat levels don't drop like GH15 says, then I'm out of here. :-\

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 01:59:17 AM »
if you red gh15 when he first started posting he gave away PLENTY of clues as to who he is

whomever did not pick on those deserves to be as clueless as he/she is

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #30 on: July 10, 2011, 02:12:54 AM »
It's Troy Brown................... ............who ?   ???

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #31 on: July 10, 2011, 02:44:35 AM »
What are you going to tell God when asks why you've been so judgmental?
what are you going to say when god asks why you have been so judgemental?

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #32 on: July 10, 2011, 02:47:52 AM »
no! i cant stand myself not hate,, i love me ,,cant you tell? i cant stand myself through the years with the lies i gave face on straight on about the nutrition companies i sold their balonie all making it look like i took that balonie,, i had fellas come to me everywhere especialy in gym...serious fella who kicked their ass in the gym for months trying to get higher as natural and i smiled and said just twik your diet some more...and then added just do another delt day every week selling them the illusion they will get my delt size from training them more...

i cant stand myself for that! and in the last 6 years si try to redeem myself,, and the only one who can judge me is god ,,god wil when i stand before him ,,decide if i did ok to change my past

gh15 approved

Musta been signed by Muscle Tech...

BikiniSlut

• Getbig V
  • I'm dating and love Uncle Junior! Xoxoxo
« Reply #33 on: July 10, 2011, 03:06:02 AM »
I wonder if GH15 actually hits "Control C" every time he puts "gh15 approved".

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2011, 03:12:53 AM »
I wonder if GH15 actually hits "Control C" every time he puts "gh15 approved".
Delete your fucking account and start over with a better gimmick.  :(

oderus

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #35 on: July 10, 2011, 03:44:38 AM »
if you red gh15 when he first started posting he gave away PLENTY of clues as to who he is

whomever did not pick on those deserves to be as clueless as he/she is

and all of his original posts have been deleted....

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #36 on: July 10, 2011, 04:30:29 AM »
Dante Doggcrapp has "confirmed" that gh15 is Disgusted along with a few 180lb guys, some in Europe, some in the US.  ::)

And Disgusted contrary views on tren is just a ruse to throw people off. Just like gh15's pro Israel views are just a ruse to throw people off that he's Nasser.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #37 on: July 10, 2011, 04:31:47 AM »
and all of his original posts have been deleted....
really? too bad

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 10, 2011, 04:35:11 AM »
I think it's someone on here, who posts nearly every day and we all hate.
I've thought at one point it was DJ, or Nasser...tried to think of it being anyone that we've all guessed here before and I just don't see it.

GH15 posts very vague shit. I don't see him as the guy that first posted here. And of late, GH has been posting really frequently, either as a disguise to throw people off of his scent and really think it's DJ or whatever.

Really, I think it's a nobody from GetBig and he's trying way too hard just like he does under his regular handle. And sadly he's duped a few into thinking what he says is to be taken seriously.

In case you don't follow the fascinating world of bodybuilding, Dennis James has been retired since last October. All the time in the world to sleep, eat sushi, train, post on GetBig, expose liars, run the hormona business, save the world for the children.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2011, 04:54:57 AM »
What are you going to tell God when asks why you've been so judgmental?

What's wrong with being judgmental? Don't you make judgments about people? Don't you judge and determine that some people are better than others? Don't you judge the type of people you will associate with and be friends with and avoid and even condemn the scam bags?

I never got this notion, and it is a fairly recent one, that one shouldn't be judgmental. When my 15 year old introduce me to her boyfriend you can be damn sure I paid very close attention, and judged every action, to determine what kind of person he seemed to be. How he spoke, his manners, was he polite and respectful, how did he address me (call me "dude" or "sir").

I know someone killed Caylee Anthony and from the evidence presented it's virtually impossible that Casey Anthony had zero responsibility in her death. Even if it was by simple neglect if not outright murder. I make that judgment.

If you are not judgmental. If you don't judge and make judgments, it simply means you have no standards. And I know that's not you.

We judge and past judgments on people here in this life. It is God that will past judgment on our soul. And when that time comes, pray that your moral bank account, i.e., the deposits of good and bad you've made throughout your life, shows a positive balance on the side of good.

That's what I think about and am aware about everyday I wake up alive. Am I a good man and have I done enough good in life to stand before God with courage and honor?

tlc

• Getbig III
« Reply #40 on: July 10, 2011, 05:21:34 AM »
I like the Nasser theory, because Nasser and gh15 are both clearly intelligent and eloquent in an industry populated largely by illiterate morons. BB'ers live up to their stereotype, sadly. If they had any brains they wouldn't buy all the FUCKING OBVIOUS bullshit.

And they wouldn't have hilarious raging nancy fits when you point out to them that the tub of TurboNitrousCreatinePump XXXL  they just willingly paid $60 for could have bought them a month's worth of gear that would ACTUALLY FUCKING DO SOMETHING.

In the end though I don't care who gh15 is, but I sincerely wish him well. I've made more progress in the last two months than I would have done in the next two years, if ever. 

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #41 on: July 10, 2011, 05:34:46 AM »
In case you don't follow the fascinating world of bodybuilding, Dennis James has been retired since last October. All the time in the world to sleep, eat sushi, train, post on GetBig, expose liars, run the hormona business, save the world for the children.

Many of GH15's posts were trying to parallel DJ in some way shape or form. The poster behind the gimmick people constantly are trying to guess, knew GetBig thinks it's DJ, so when DJ would be onstage at a contest, they'd post less. So if DJ's retired now, they'll post more using that same parallel.

I'm not saying I know 100% for sure who it is, that would make me just like everyone else here guessing. I do not know, nobody does. However, the person I think it is has posted in this thread already and GH15 I think is a nobody.

Funniest part of his latest posts, to me, is that he thinks God will forgive him because he's now telling truth here on GetBig! :D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #42 on: July 10, 2011, 05:41:11 AM »
I always just assumed it was Nasser. Which is fine.

GH15.... God willfully decides to FORGET your mistakes, lies, faults, and sins if you put your faith in His Son Jesus.

Say goodbye to your: regrets, shame, fears, doubts, and self condemnation. Do not be haunted by your past anymore. God will seperate you from your sin... as far as the east is from the west! :)

“…and will not remember thy sins.”—Isaiah 43:25.

“I will remember their sin no more.”—Jeremiah 31:34.

“Their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.”  
—Hebrews 8:12.

"as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:12)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #43 on: July 10, 2011, 06:00:07 AM »

I'm not saying I know 100% for sure who it is, that would make me just like everyone else here guessing. I do not know, nobody does. However, the person I think it is has posted in this thread already and GH15 I think is a nobody.

I know what you're thinking.  ;)
!

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #44 on: July 10, 2011, 06:32:37 AM »
Delete your fucking account and start over with a better gimmick.  :(

word.

i can't stand this slut gimmick who has disorder not staying in kitchen like good slut would.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #45 on: July 10, 2011, 06:51:44 AM »
no! i cant stand myself not hate,, i love me ,,cant you tell? i cant stand myself through the years with the lies i gave face on straight on about the nutrition companies i sold their balonie all making it look like i took that balonie,, i had fellas come to me everywhere especialy in gym...serious fella who kicked their ass in the gym for months trying to get higher as natural and i smiled and said just twik your diet some more...and then added just do another delt day every week selling them the illusion they will get my delt size from training them more...

i cant stand myself for that! and in the last 6 years si try to redeem myself,, and the only one who can judge me is god ,,god wil when i stand before him ,,decide if i did ok to change my past

gh15 approved
marcus???

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #46 on: July 10, 2011, 07:09:07 AM »
GH15...ANSWER THIS:

HAS ONE OF US GUESSED WHO YOU ARE CORRECTLY IN THIS THREAD? YOU DONT HAVE TO SAY WHO, WHAT, OR ANYTHING BUT JUST SAY YES OR NO IF SOMEONE HAS GUESSED THE TRUE IDENTITY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #47 on: July 10, 2011, 07:10:18 AM »
I know what you're thinking.  ;)

Really?

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #48 on: July 10, 2011, 07:19:17 AM »
All this talk about religion, forgiveness, etc. is makin' my dick soft. Where's the fuckin' nudes, Will ? Tito ?

At any rate, Gh15 member for life, baby ! 8)

GettingBig

• Getbig II
« Reply #49 on: July 10, 2011, 08:10:35 AM »
I'm not sure who he is nor it bothers me not knowing who he is as long as he is saying it like it is.. which many hates him for it.

but he know few languages for sure one of them is Arabic no one know the word azozi or every dog got his day " kol kalib yeji yumo" unless he is around Arabic speakers for a long long time.

never hate me gh for saying this lol.

but I could be wrong anyway.

the guy is cool and for sure knows everything he says.