Author Topic: New Theory on Who gh15 is  (Read 11465 times)

Swlabr

Re: New Theory on Who gh15 is
« Reply #50 on: July 10, 2011, 08:25:01 AM »
He is the flashlight to your face in a dark alley
He is the crow that sits on the tree when you leave the house at 5 PM
He's the mirror that looks back at you in the bathroom
He is the lion who sits before the gates of hell

He is

God Of Hormones.

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: July 10, 2011, 08:47:50 AM »
All you guys need to know is that...

,,,you reayll need to sit there and eat teh ALL reeces ice craem before bed,,,

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #52 on: July 10, 2011, 08:49:03 AM »
Some call him the space cowboy
Some call him the gangster of love
Some call him Maurrrrrrrrrrice.... :D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2011, 09:24:41 AM »
Some call him the space cowboy
Some call him the gangster of love
Some call him Maurrrrrrrrrrice.... :D

Is GH_15 Al Bundy?  :D
D

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #54 on: July 10, 2011, 09:25:27 AM »
What's wrong with being judgmental? Don't you make judgments about people? Don't you judge and determine that some people are better than others? Don't you judge the type of people you will associate with and be friends with and avoid and even condemn the scam bags?

I never got this notion, and it is a fairly recent one, that one shouldn't be judgmental. When my 15 year old introduce me to her boyfriend you can be damn sure I paid very close attention, and judged every action, to determine what kind of person he seemed to be. How he spoke, his manners, was he polite and respectful, how did he address me (call me "dude" or "sir").

I know someone killed Caylee Anthony and from the evidence presented it's virtually impossible that Casey Anthony had zero responsibility in her death. Even if it was by simple neglect if not outright murder. I make that judgment.

If you are not judgmental. If you don't judge and make judgments, it simply means you have no standards. And I know that's not you.

We judge and past judgments on people here in this life. It is God that will past judgment on our soul. And when that time comes, pray that your moral bank account, i.e., the deposits of good and bad you've made throughout your life, shows a positive balance on the side of good.

That's what I think about and am aware about everyday I wake up alive. Am I a good man and have I done enough good in life to stand before God with courage and honor?

Admittedly everyone is judgmental to a point. But keep calling someone a liar without knowing over and over again is over the top. Just saying. Like I said, he shows no humility and thinks he knows it all not realizing that there are people on here reading that might know more.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: July 10, 2011, 09:27:00 AM »
if you red gh15 when he first started posting he gave away PLENTY of clues as to who he is

whomever did not pick on those deserves to be as clueless as he/she is

Some of us on here know that GH15 is.............You. I give you props though..one of the all time greatest Internet Gimmicks. Good job, Sev.

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2011, 10:59:40 AM »
Some of us on here know that GH15 is.............You. I give you props though..one of the all time greatest Internet Gimmicks. Good job, Sev.
He'd wish.. ;D

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #57 on: July 10, 2011, 11:04:25 AM »
It's Troy Brown................... ............who ?   ???

lol

OptimusPrime1980

• Getbig IV
  • FODA SE! ;)
« Reply #58 on: July 10, 2011, 11:15:48 AM »
who cares who he is???
he knows his shit...
try what he tells you to do, and you WILL see improvement!

he saves you money , you would otherwise spent on bullshit supplements.
he exposes the liars, and filth of the industry.
hates slin.... bodybuilding should go back to the late 80's early 90's.

just enjoy the postings and learn from it!
he really tells you the way to get huge, without the bullshit.
who ever he is , he does know things only one who has spent years and years of pinning and trying stuff on himself could know....lol!

Be Happy,
Optimus

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #59 on: July 10, 2011, 11:30:55 AM »
He is a pro. He is also an Arabic speaker as he does not capitalize. There are no capital letters in Arabic. Also he is very smart like most Arabs so most likely he is Nasser.

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #60 on: July 10, 2011, 11:46:04 AM »
He'd wish.. ;D
To understand the origin of the GH15 gimmick, you must first understand the psychology of his creator. Sevastase/Winged Lion/Cleanest Natural is an interesting guy..On the positive side he's been fairly accomplished at a variety of activities like Tennis, Break dancing...has put up some respectable lifts, has had a decent physique at times..He's probably banged some pretty hot sluts as well, and he has an open mind on  many esoteric subjects. His fatal flaw though..is his ego, especially when it concerns bodybuilding. He believes that anyone who has surpassed his own "Natural Limit" has to be juiced. He can't conceive of anyone building a better physique than his own and being natural. You'll notice for years he's the first to jump on the bandwagon accusing anyone over 160 pounds of being on roids. The Gh15 drug posts are merely a means to achieve Guru status. Providing drug info is not GH15's main goal. His goal is to convince everyone that anyone who looks remotely decent (and better than Sev) is a juicer. The more people he convinces, the more this allows Sev to feel good about himself. Notice how GH15 is always accusing guys, that aren't even remotely impressive, of being on steroids. Also He angrily accuses people like JRod and Layne Norton of being filthy liars.Why? Again..he can't accept that anyone can surpass what he failed to achieve clean. The psychology is there in black and white. What he fails to understand are the genetic differences. There are black natural high school kids (I've seen them) who surpass his "so called natural limits."

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: July 10, 2011, 11:55:48 AM »
I know you're kidding, but just in case: their profiles show a different posting pattern. If they were the same guy, he'd never sleep at al....

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #62 on: July 10, 2011, 12:48:02 PM »
I know you're kidding, but just in case: their profiles show a different posting pattern. If they were the same guy, he'd never sleep at al....

finaly a smart fella,, its amazing aftr all this time soeone stil think im the sevaste fella,, really makes you think on the brain capacity of few here,, savaste is interesting individual indeed,, i consider him highly intelectual and he is honest about things wether you like it or not from what i read in the past ,, but! the only common thing is that both gh15 and sevaste are getbig institutions like suckmuscle call it ,, he said somthing to the regard of he is getbig institution which is true ...he is ,,same for savaster everyone know who he is and he became pretty famoud alogn the years,, but when yhou take all of that....and put the dots together with the information i give and the detailed information i give ....there is no otherway but to think im a pro because..i am my friends

you said my name million times along the years here on this boarding so really everyone knows but i guess it this time of the month again when the guess who gh15 game is on again lol

gh15 approved
fallen angel

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2011, 12:55:41 PM »
Are you ironman?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2011, 01:05:31 PM »
time of the month again when the guess who gh15 game is on again lol

lol, yep. i think 3rd one of the month and still the start of july, lol.

i remember the first time you used the phrase "generation nothingness". it was to evan centafani when he won the 2009 new york pro.

dennis james, who has wanted that "NYP" ring for so long now, came second...again.

day after the show you made a specific posting about the show "i will not answer any questions regarding new york pro"

remember it like it was yesterday  ;D :-*

Anyway, "who is gh15 thread #3,891"
 :D

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2011, 01:14:07 PM »
Many of GH15's posts were trying to parallel DJ in some way shape or form. The poster behind the gimmick people constantly are trying to guess, knew GetBig thinks it's DJ, so when DJ would be onstage at a contest, they'd post less. So if DJ's retired now, they'll post more using that same parallel.

I'm not saying I know 100% for sure who it is, that would make me just like everyone else here guessing. I do not know, nobody does. However, the person I think it is has posted in this thread already and GH15 I think is a nobody.

Funniest part of his latest posts, to me, is that he thinks God will forgive him because he's now telling truth here on GetBig! :D

What's so funny about that? BTW, I believe he "hopes" God will forgive him not "thinks."

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2011, 01:14:11 PM »
!

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2011, 01:20:51 PM »
I always just assumed it was Nasser. Which is fine.

GH15.... God willfully decides to FORGET your mistakes, lies, faults, and sins if you put your faith in His Son Jesus.

Say goodbye to your: regrets, shame, fears, doubts, and self condemnation. Do not be haunted by your past anymore. God will seperate you from your sin... as far as the east is from the west! :)

“…and will not remember thy sins.”—Isaiah 43:25.

“I will remember their sin no more.”—Jeremiah 31:34.

“Their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more.”  
—Hebrews 8:12.

"as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. (Psalm 103:12)

My friend, you are taking those passages so out of context. You really believe God "forgets"? Are we asked to pray for God's forgetfulness?

Has there ever been a case in your life when you have been wrong and forgave the person. You treated the incident as if it had never happened. No penance or atonement required. Just an acknowledgement or confession of the wrong doing.

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2011, 01:29:11 PM »

So those pms Sev wrote to gh15 was also just a ruse?

Secret Stack

• Getbig IV
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2011, 01:34:11 PM »
Many of GH15's posts were trying to parallel DJ in some way shape or form. The poster behind the gimmick people constantly are trying to guess, knew GetBig thinks it's DJ, so when DJ would be onstage at a contest, they'd post less. So if DJ's retired now, they'll post more using that same parallel.

lol, yes you are on to something. someone devoting their life to:

1. specifically not post while DJ is competing in a show that day
2. posting rarely while he was a competing pro
3. making sure to now post 20 times a day since announcing retirment on the 2010 mr O stage

yes. very good.... ::)

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2011, 01:36:23 PM »

So you don't think Sev looks like he inject 900mg equipona in one shot?

pellius

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2011, 01:44:14 PM »
lol, yes you are on to something. someone devoting their life to:

1. specifically not post while DJ is competing in a show that day
2. posting rarely while he was a competing pro
3. making sure to now post 20 times a day since announcing retirment on the 2010 mr O stage

yes. very good.... ::)

::) "  Indeed. Amazing how far people will stretch to prove their theory. Especially since more people believe gh15 is Nasser than DJ. And I for one never knew what DJ's competition schedule was, except the O, until after he did a show. Wait until someone here digs up Sev's pms to gh15, one asking for advice on his problems with impotence. And this was years ago. They will make the argument that even then Sev was laying the ground work to get people off his gh15 trail. And Sev has talked about drugs before and nowhere is he even remotely close to gh15's knowledge.

Besides, though Sev has no problems eating pussy, as far as I know, he ain't touching raw fish. Especially in Romania.

But it's all part of the plan.

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2011, 03:11:58 PM »
Anybody who thinks I am gh15 or that gh15 is not a top professional should quit bb and officially declare themselves special needs

good grief there are some thick skulls on getbig

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2011, 03:14:00 PM »
as usual the mm fella is wrong ,,on ALL counts lol,, you cant know what i know UNLESS YOU HAVE WALKED THE WALK YOURSELF ,, AND BEEN THERE DONE THAT AND ...SADLY ABUSED THAT lol
actualy not sadly ,,atleast i made money some dont,,doesnt change the fact that you stand behind liars,, i hate liars ,, I CANT STAND LIARS I COUDNT STAND MYSELF ALL THROUGH THE 90S AND STILL TO THIS DAY I STILL CANT STAND MYSELF FOR WHAT I HAVE DONE TO THE FELLAS WHO HAD SPARK IN THEIR EYES AND WANTED TO LEARN THE TRUTH,, HOPEFULLY I REDEEMED MYSELF,, only god will be my judge
gh15 approved

So lying about legal supplements is ok just not illegal ones?

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2011, 03:34:27 PM »
So lying about legal supplements is ok just not illegal ones?

Nasser used to like incline smith machine presses eh...Sounds like some1 else on this board...hmm who could that be?

Sorry you wrecked your body nasser. You were a great, try to retire with some fucking dignity...