Author Topic: AS - mood and mental state  (Read 2281 times)

merlin479

AS - mood and mental state
« on: November 23, 2005, 05:49:57 PM »
Guys im wondering do any of you suffer from periods of disorientation usually at the beginning of a course...
Ive done about 4 cycles...
and Test was generally fine...
but after a few days on anadrol id wake up feeling so lost...its a bit freaky...look in the mirror and not recognise the reflection...it really got that bad
i thought i was losing my mind
I wasnt sure if it was me or the drug...so i stopped in order to establish if it is the anadrol and the disorientation went away...though i was putting on serious mass with it...it just wasnt worth the depression.
I'm on some Deca now...and the other day i was sitting in the office waiting for my boss - who wanted to see me to give me some instructions about a project the companies doing...and all of a sudden i i couldnt focus on anything for too long...everytime i did...it felt like my senses were going over load....and with that i got a surge of energy...not a positive energy but it felt like an intolerance to things that i wouldnt normally find annoying...and i couldnt sit still...what was that...is it caused by instability of levels of hormone in the blood...wondering if its common or if it means im particularly senstive to AS...
Is there any way of calming it down and carryiong on with the course...
Ive got a nice big bottle of A bombs and cant even touch them...out of fear that il start halucinating again...
all your input would be much apprecaited...some specific advice would be nice.

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
Re: AS - mood and mental state
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2005, 06:40:45 PM »
but after a few days on anadrol id wake up feeling so lost...its a bit freaky...look in the mirror and not recognise the reflection...

Can you elaborate on what this experience was exactly?

Describe it in detail.

Was it just a feeling of disorientation, or was it a real depression?

What do you mean you didn't recognize your own reflection?

What changed?

Speak on this.

I'm on some Deca now...and the other day i was sitting in the office waiting for my boss - who wanted to see me to give me some instructions about a project the companies doing...and all of a sudden i i couldnt focus on anything for too long...everytime i did...it felt like my senses were going over load....and with that i got a surge of energy...not a positive energy but it felt like an intolerance to things that i wouldnt normally find annoying...and i couldnt sit still...what was that...

You got that from Deca?

You better NEVER try Halotestin then.

What you described is just a side of the fluctuating hormone levels in the body.

Sometimes it comes in waves, other times all at once and you might have bouts of aggressiveness and intolerance.  This is normal, you just need to see it for what it is and learn to control it. 

I am like that when I am on Halo, and it's best if I just focus on my workout and not speak to people......

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

merlin479

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2005, 07:47:57 PM »
well...what can i say for the first week i was taking anadrol with test...i read that anadrol can make you drowsey and sluggish and even affect your appitite...but on about the 5fth day or a week in i felt pritty much depressed...was making great gains but couldnt see the purpose anymore...small things became so difficult to do...so i thought i shouldnt continue the course in that state of mind....a few days after i stopped taking it everything was fine....i was back to my old self again...but honestly before then i was pritty spaced out...im normally quite a positive person but i have to say felt a wee bit suicidal on that stuff...maybe it was just my personal reaction to it...but i thought id share it in case anyone else felt that way on drol.

then i recently started some deca and i planned to start the test a little later on so by the time i finished the deca id have about 4 or more weeks of test to go, started feeling energy rushes, cant sit still or focus on something too long...its subsided now...is it an effect of the body adjusting to it?

Jdoug

« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2005, 07:52:44 PM »
well...what can i say for the first week i was taking anadrol with test...i read that anadrol can make you drowsey and sluggish and even affect your appitite...but on about the 5fth day or a week in i felt pritty much depressed...was making great gains but couldnt see the purpose anymore...small things became so difficult to do...so i thought i shouldnt continue the course in that state of mind....a few days after i stopped taking it everything was fine....i was back to my old self again...but honestly before then i was pritty spaced out...im normally quite a positive person but i have to say felt a wee bit suicidal on that stuff...maybe it was just my personal reaction to it...but i thought id share it in case anyone else felt that way on drol.

then i recently started some deca and i planned to start the test a little later on so by the time i finished the deca id have about 4 or more weeks of test to go, started feeling energy rushes, cant sit still or focus on something too long...its subsided now...is it an effect of the body adjusting to it?

???

DIVISION

• Getbig V
  • Bless me please, father.....
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2005, 11:57:16 PM »

I already explained what the Deca was.........read the post I made up above.

Sounds like you won't be using D-bol anytime soon.  When I took it I also felt sluggish and a bit subdued, not to mention the bloat and fat gain.....

DIV
I'm a ghost in these killing fields...

mem

• Getbig III
  • lifetime athlete
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2005, 08:57:12 AM »
Sounds MORE LIKE wild blood sugar variations,
which invariably do wacky things to me . . .

Possible issues with SSRI usage ? ? ?
or possibly other OTC meds ? ? ?
1 life 1 liver

Jdoug

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2005, 12:12:46 PM »
sounds like dbol and a -bombs is not the way to go  :-\

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #7 on: November 26, 2005, 03:31:11 PM »
this drug is not for you, lay off it.  mental health is the most important thing dont fuck with it
Valhalla awaits.