Author Topic: Raising The Bar #2  (Read 8411 times)

Agent001

• Getbig II
Re: Raising The Bar #2
« Reply #50 on: October 16, 2007, 11:51:36 AM »

that is the stupidest shit i have ever heard. how did you achieve your conditioniong? because you are just so "hardcore" ahah give me a break. your stomach is the biggest thing on you i wonder why?

if you think what you are doing is safe then god help you. i hope you are not training anyone and claim that you are a bodybuilding champion that knows his stuff hahaa. how many people will be sent to physical therapy/chiroparactor/surgeon with that style of training only god will know...

besides i would rather look like me and "16 weeks out"  then you hard as nails any day of the week.

You look like you dieted for 4 weeks.  And you have terrible gyno. 

What a joke!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: October 16, 2007, 12:54:44 PM »
You look like you dieted for 4 weeks.  And you have terrible gyno. 

What a joke!

lol!!! i know, agent. these little , smooth local competitors with their "club muscles" wouldnt bother me so much if only they would learn to respect those who have accomplished so much more than them.

bb doc

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: October 16, 2007, 01:22:05 PM »
Gut way too big.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #53 on: October 16, 2007, 01:53:46 PM »

lol!!! i know, agent. these little , smooth local competitors with their "club muscles" wouldnt bother me so much if only they would learn to respect those who have accomplished so much more than them.

dave p. is that you? bro, i admire your conditioning and dedication. i'm gonna buy your dvd too. could you answer this for me?

how much does your dvd go into the diet aspect... does it list everything you eat and in what amounts. and how low you go on carbs and stuff?

i read that you eat 80oz of canned tuna a day? are you at all concerned with the mercury contamination hype?

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #54 on: October 16, 2007, 03:32:19 PM »
yeah because your stomach looks like you ate a baby rhinosaurus by doing crunches  ::) what a clown. next.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #55 on: October 16, 2007, 03:33:37 PM »
dave p. is that you? bro, i admire your conditioning and dedication. i'm gonna buy your dvd too. could you answer this for me?

how much does your dvd go into the diet aspect... does it list everything you eat and in what amounts. and how low you go on carbs and stuff?

i read that you eat 80oz of canned tuna a day? are you at all concerned with the mercury contamination hype?

hey, bro. thanks alot for the compliments. i have to say, i know you would love "raising the bar 1 and 2", but they are not instructional dvd's. they are more documentaries, like "pumping iron", only with much more about the behind -the- scenes type stuff.

having said that, the dvd's do go into much of my prep, but not in detail.

my brother was exaggerating when he said "80 oz" of tuna a day. the reality is that i eat 8 cans of tuna a day when prepping for a show and yes, i do worry about the mercury.

here: check out the trailer for rtb2...

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #56 on: October 16, 2007, 03:38:06 PM »
yeah because your stomach looks like you ate a baby rhinosaurus by doing crunches  ::) what a clown. next.

lol!! exactly the 6th grade response i expected. thanks for being so predictable. listen, enjoy your short lived bodybuilding career in all of its mediocrity.

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: October 16, 2007, 03:40:51 PM »

lol!! exactly the 6th grade response i expected. thanks for being so predictable. listen, enjoy your short lived bodybuilding career in all of its mediocrity.

im 27 years old and not retiring like your ugly ass. ive just started honey buns.  :-* :-* :-*

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: October 16, 2007, 03:41:18 PM »

Troll.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 16, 2007, 03:41:55 PM »
Obvious troll is obvious.

The_Schofeild_Kid

• Getbig II
  • I'm a Damn Killer Myself!!
« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2007, 03:43:26 PM »

hey, bro. thanks alot for the compliments. i have to say, i know you would love "raising the bar 1 and 2", but they are not instructional dvd's. they are more documentaries, like "pumping iron", only with much more about the behind -the- scenes type stuff.

having said that, the dvd's do go into much of my prep, but not in detail.

my brother was exaggerating when he said "80 oz" of tuna a day. the reality is that i eat 8 cans of tuna a day when prepping for a show and yes, i do worry about the mercury.

here: check out the trailer for rtb2...

thanks dave. btw, if you are talking about the big cans then you are eating 80 oz tuna a day. i weighed the contents once.

whats your pre-contest cardio look like? how many minutes a day do you typically do...?

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2007, 03:43:36 PM »
And smooth as a baby's butt.

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2007, 03:44:48 PM »
And smooth as a baby's butt.

Get off Dave's nuts!  You're getting as bad as MADMAX  ;D
just not good enough

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2007, 04:10:32 PM »
im 27 years old and not retiring like your ugly ass. ive just started honey buns.  :-* :-* :-*

Slin, I just don't get it... 

DO YOU HONESTLY BELIEVE YOU LOOK GOOD???  Seriously, you look like maybe you place 5th in a local show.  Decent shape, but blobs of bodyfat, lousy conditioning, soft as tissue paper and WATERY with gyno problems.

Takes a lot of balls to talk smack looking like you do.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #64 on: October 16, 2007, 04:12:36 PM »
thanks dave. btw, if you are talking about the big cans then you are eating 80 oz tuna a day. i weighed the contents once.

whats your pre-contest cardio look like? how many minutes a day do you typically do...?

na, im talking about the 6 oz cans . they have about 4 oz of actual tuna in them, so thats a  bit over 30 oz of tuna a day...still a lot.

pre contest cardio usually maxes out at an hour and a half a day. 1 hour a.m. and 30 minutes p.m.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: October 16, 2007, 04:18:08 PM »

awwww. thats so cute.

when i was 27 i had already competed on the national level twice and took as high as 2nd in my class at the usa. by the time youre my age, bodybuilding will be a distant memory for your fat ass.

by the way "slin", your midsection isnt exactly flat in those pics, bro.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: October 16, 2007, 04:33:22 PM »

Get off Dave's nuts!  You're getting as bad as MADMAX  ;D

I'm talking about slin. No one could say Dave was smooth! Slin looks like he's retaining about a quarter of an inch of Gadzooks ice cream under his skin.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #67 on: October 16, 2007, 06:59:12 PM »
I'm talking about slin. No one could say Dave was smooth! Slin looks like he's retaining about a quarter of an inch of Gadzooks ice cream under his skin.

bro, he was saying that youre a dave p guy. he knew you were bashing slin.

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 16, 2007, 07:02:02 PM »

bro, he was saying that youre a dave p guy. he knew you were bashing slin.

Oh! Get off his nuts! I thought it said get off his BACK!

The ice cream statement is still relevant however.

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #69 on: October 16, 2007, 07:19:22 PM »
I knew as soon as it was a video involving mike that there would be numetal playing ::)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #70 on: October 16, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
this picture represents what is wrong with modern BBIng----GH and insulin abuse resulting in a large and distended gut (oh course its the same thing everyone says--you know why?? cause its true!!!!!!):-\------you would look phenomanol if not for your gut but then again you would not have the same size or cuts without it since the same things that gives you these gives you the gut

you put down all the "little guy" competitiors but you are a symbol of Gh and insulin abuse---someone who has abused and abused for so long you've ruined your physique

your stomach should not be sticking out on the sides when do a rear double bi :-\

NOtice the difference with these 2 BBers from the 70's

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #71 on: October 16, 2007, 10:00:32 PM »
Nice gyno, Mr. "Clean".

Mr. Clean is a possibility, but definitely not Mr. Natural.  ;D
Bodybuilding Pro.com

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #72 on: October 16, 2007, 10:03:08 PM »

awwww. thats so cute.

when i was 27 i had already competed on the national level twice and took as high as 2nd in my class at the usa. by the time youre my age, bodybuilding will be a distant memory for your fat ass.

by the way "slin", your midsection isnt exactly flat in those pics, bro.

hahaha, hey bro, did you know that "Captain Slin" admitted a while back on the roids board that he was a diabetic and that's how he knew about insulin?  It was fucking classic...he got called out on it and then he deleted all his posts in that thread. 

BigAnt

• Pros
  • Getbig III
  • What don't kill me...makes me stronger
« Reply #73 on: October 17, 2007, 05:30:30 AM »
Why all the hate?

Dave is a National level bodybuilder, why not take the time to pick his brain, find out why he never had a major injury in the 30 years he has been training, why he only considers the "7" foods of contest prep, why he didn't use water pills for his last show and looked very dry!

Dave, don't buy into the little mined people on here, Al, Vic and I and many others know what you are capable of and how hard you work in-out of the gym...maybe invite some of the "kids" who hide behind the keyboard down to train and see if they can hang with you "swinging" the weights...most will not be able to lift your gym bag!

And Mike will film how they cry like babies at the end!

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #74 on: October 17, 2007, 06:42:01 AM »
ON a conditioning standpoint he was spot on,and won his class and if he won overall and turned pro ,i still think maybe he would have hung it up.to try to hang with the pros is on a total different level.he achieved that level of density and hardness,not the other factors needed but was almost there.whoever rags on dave is uneducated in bbing,cause it is 1st the personal satisfaction to achieve success on stage and win is a bonus.he crossed 3 decades and road every bad fashion,equipment advances,prep,he's proud i'm sure but he has to constantly dodge some bad comments occassionally.i think he handles it well...