Author Topic: US corporate chiefs are unloading their own stocks at the boldest rate in 20 yrs  (Read 4785 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
YUK... Not good...

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
How is this political? This is just a general topic.
The House that Ruth built

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
Good source too.  The NY post is a more "middle of the road" paper versus the ultra left NY Times.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
How is this political? This is just a general topic.
oh yea, big political ramifications... This ties into quite a few political topics and actually some political conspiracy theories..

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Is it?

You don't consider a unilateral move by the elite to profit and devalue the retirement of the entire middle class at once by collusive trading to be something political in nature.

Cool beans.

No. criminals in private enterprise has nothing top do with politics.
The House that Ruth built

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
No Criminals in private enterpirse RUN politics... we have a corpratized government bigtime... If we can't post about business/economy in politics, this forum is fucked.  Business and politics are attached at the hips.  This article has immediate political importance.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
It's the politics and political issues board... the economy and business especially any articles dealing with corporate issues like this on a national level are "Political Issues"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

I agree for the most part.  This is a law enforcement issue.  If there are loopholes in the law, then it becomes a political issue.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Seems we have a problem...  I see national economic and business issues important to political discussion.  If you want to kill this board before it starts, take away the ability to talk about these things... Keep in mind there are also going to be things that could be a middle ground and fit into general topics or politics.  You then should probably consider the intent of the user making the post... Did he/she want to go in a political direction or did he/she want to go in a opposite direction.  The intent is clear, 240 is thinking about political ramification with his post.  This isn't complicated, lets not make it complicated.  When somebody posts something about a car accident or their favorite car or Joe's suicide attempt, it will get moved.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
I can't tell if you're being serious or yanking my load...

but any top mgmt with ownership in a company has to announce it in a seperate filing each time they do it.  It is part of company record, it's all over MSN and CNN money.  it is something that a newspaper cannot skew or slant - the CEO either sells X number of stocks, or he doesn't.

Political views of newspapers would just decide if they run the story or not - the facts are completely real and easily verifiable.

Serious, as always.

I honestly believe the left can slant anything.  They are professionals after all.  Sometimes all it takes is picking and choosing which storys to print or how much space it takes up and whether it's front page or page 8.

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
;)

When he writes a book about it he'll make millions.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
;)

Well, then as I said you have to consider your intent ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
You probably think it's a coincidence that the entire case against Worldcom and Enron happened to burn up in WTC7, huh?

Dude, big companies own media and they own companies that make bombs, tanks, and bullets.  They give money to men who run for office to curry favorable legislation when they win.  Remember all the very secret meetings between Enron and Cheney in 2000/2001?  What do you think they chatted about?

Another conspiracy?  Good grief man.  When does it end? 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
beach bum,

you know those bastards planning 9/11 were sitting at a table eating pizza and just thinking about all the problems which that one day could solve:

Enron/Worldcom case - burned up!

WTC 1/2 approaching condemning because of $1B asbestos problem - solved!

Silverstain wanting to turn his $14 mil investment into 7 billion in 6 weeks - done!

US wanting justification for Afghan invasion for caspian oil - solved!

Taking out John O'Neill, the former fed and new WTC security guy who would have revealed osama didn't have the logistical capabilty to pull off 911? Solved!

Justifying mosnter military spending- Boom!

Getting blank check for decreased civil rights at home- done!

Getting a sexy terror card to pull anytime you need it - voila!

And many others that I cna't think of at the moment.

Beachy, they say if you're going to sin - SIN MAGNIFICENTLY!  And while your mind may not be able to comprehend the logistics behind the event, the multiple goals achieved for many parties, or the cold hearted ability to cause then exploit loss of human life for profit... well, at least some of us can comprehend it.

Dude you are like Art Bell.  You should have your own radio station.  I bet you'd have lots of listeners. 

You're absolutely right about one thing:  I cannot follow your twisted conspiracy theory.  It's all over the map. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
I don't drink milk.  I never liked it, but got my kids off that stuff, and gave it up completely years ago after a dietician friend gave me the book "Don't Drink Your Milk."  Frightening stuff. 

And speaking of "mad cow," a fascinating book is "Deadly Feasts," about the history of mad cow.  Read it and you may never eat another hamburger.   :)  Reads like a novel.  Highly recommend it.   

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
lol.  Are you kidding?  I'm pissed (excuse my French).  We been lied to man.  Start a petition.  I'll sign.   ;D