Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 160315 times)

Kwon3

Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #1075 on: September 11, 2018, 02:11:08 AM »
Vince when you criticise Big Rob for refusing to take good advice and using information for his advantage do you feel like you're openly chastising yourself?

Thanks

That would imply this snaggletoothed ape is capable of understanding irony.

Dude, he's a 40+ year old man with the IQ of a 7th grader. He can't form a cogent thought without endlessly peppering it with superfluous directional nouns. He has no real job. Everything he owns is secondhand and broken, crummy, or built on discounted shoddy materials. Yet he sits on his fat black ass and judges everyone, thinking he's somehow got the inside track of every topic he spews his ignorant, half-baked, cliché-ridden opinions about (which is everything and anything under the sun).

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1076 on: September 11, 2018, 04:05:35 AM »

Dude, he's a 40+ year old man with the IQ of a 7th grader. He can't form a cogent thought without endlessly peppering it with superfluous directional nouns. He has no real job. Everything he owns is secondhand and broken, crummy, or built on discounted shoddy materials. Yet he sits on his fat black ass and judges everyone, thinking he's somehow got the inside track of every topic he spews his ignorant, half-baked, cliché-ridden opinions about (which is everything and anything under the sun).

What do you think Melvin's IQ is?

I think it is under 100.

Kwon3

« Reply #1077 on: September 11, 2018, 04:11:24 AM »
What do you think Melvin's IQ is?

I think it is under 100.
It was in the mid-70s until he discovered getbig. Through years of our meticulous corrections of his grammar, charitable encouragement of his terrible videos, gentle reminders that not all criticism is destructive or unfounded, and the generally high-brow banter that conservative White Male posters of the forum engage in freely here on a regular basis, Vincent's intellectual faculties have slowly risen through osmosis until he finally broke three figures last month. Of course, every time he opens his mouth it dips back into the late 90s, so another bout of coaching from his superiors here is always indicated after a few days of letting him roam around the South Carolinian savanna unsupervised in the company of his species.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1078 on: September 11, 2018, 04:46:43 AM »
It was in the mid-70s until he discovered getbig. Through years of our meticulous corrections of his grammar, charitable encouragement of his terrible videos, gentle reminders that not all criticism is destructive or unfounded, and the generally high-brow banter that conservative White Male posters of the forum engage in freely here on a regular basis, Vincent's intellectual faculties have slowly risen through osmosis until he finally broke three figures last month. Of course, every time he opens his mouth it dips back into the late 90s, so another bout of coaching from his superiors here is always indicated after a few days of letting him roam around the South Carolinian savanna unsupervised in the company of his species.

I actually think it is lucky that Melvin's ego is inflated. If he had an objective look at himself, and his life, he would probably be depressed!  :)

Kwon3

« Reply #1079 on: September 11, 2018, 05:14:54 AM »

I actually think it is lucky that Melvin's ego is inflated. If he had an objective look at himself, and his life, he would probably be depressed!  :)
Delusion is seeing what you want to see.  ;)

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #1080 on: September 11, 2018, 05:33:39 AM »

Savage.

"1"

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1081 on: September 11, 2018, 06:34:18 AM »
Savage.

"1"

Nope...I simply see once again another schmuck begging and pleading with me to acknowledge his existence and sign an autograph for him.  I feel sorry for these novice bozos..
A

Go 4 It

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • "The World Meets Nobody Half Way"
« Reply #1082 on: September 11, 2018, 07:13:57 AM »
Vince are you going to be doing a live play by play of the Olympia on your youtube site?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1083 on: September 11, 2018, 07:17:10 AM »
Vince are you going to be doing a live play by play of the Olympia on your youtube site?

I'm not sure what I'm going to do honestly.
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #1084 on: September 11, 2018, 07:45:10 AM »

his iq soley due to burgers n fried chicken vince chooses not to be vegan , hes very ignorant to me and his brother trying to help him become vegan and more enlightend
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1085 on: September 11, 2018, 09:07:52 AM »
is that a tie around the bare neck?

Kwon3

« Reply #1086 on: September 11, 2018, 09:22:31 AM »

Nope...I simply see once again another schmuck begging and pleading with me to acknowledge his existence and sign an autograph for him.  I feel sorry for these novice bozos..

You got spat on by an AIDS queen and walked away like a bitch.  ;D

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1087 on: September 11, 2018, 09:44:11 AM »
You got spat on by an AIDS queen and walked away like a bitch.  ;D

Melvin is a needy bottom b1tch and he prefers online drama to real confrontations, where he gets scared!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1088 on: September 11, 2018, 04:23:12 PM »

Well, I won't cover anything Friday...have to be at work at 3am
A

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1089 on: September 11, 2018, 07:12:48 PM »
LMAO, Vince you freaked me out at the end with that scream... Bitch Rhaaab Fatness is one odd character, glutton for punishment...

LOL @ the scream at the end.

Melly Mel is what makes Getbig hilarious/aunt jemima-ish.
Q

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #1090 on: September 11, 2018, 09:54:11 PM »
Observation of this Vince Goodrum person. Talk about a guy whos level of self-importance far exceeds what he is in real life. An obese obscenely bad teeth unattractive gay black man who works in a call center with no bright future prospects. He delusionally thinks that owning a 600 dollar Cadillac equates to some sort of luxury car elite status? A youtube channel with a whopping 200 subscribers where he does close up videos of his fat gap toothed noggin, and where are his ears? His head is so fat his ears have disappeared into his head. I have never seen a person think that they matter so much when in reality they are, literally, ugly trailer park trash.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1091 on: September 11, 2018, 10:23:54 PM »
Observation of this Vince Goodrum person. Talk about a guy whos level of self-importance far exceeds what he is in real life. An obese obscenely bad teeth unattractive gay black man who works in a call center with no bright future prospects. He delusionally thinks that owning a 600 dollar Cadillac equates to some sort of luxury car elite status? A youtube channel with a whopping 200 subscribers where he does close up videos of his fat gap toothed noggin, and where are his ears? His head is so fat his ears have disappeared into his head. I have never seen a person think that they matter so much when in reality they are, literally, ugly trailer park trash.

Vince lives in a new trailer.

If the pending hurricane wipes it out he can have a new one built in 7 days. Trash or class well managed?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1092 on: September 12, 2018, 08:04:43 AM »

So....what recently banned account are you.... ;D
A

Kwon3

« Reply #1093 on: September 12, 2018, 08:45:35 AM »
his iq soley due to burgers n fried chicken vince chooses not to be vegan , hes very ignorant to me and his brother trying to help him become vegan and more enlightend

Good luck with that. He eats like 4500 calories a day. How many soy burgers and vegan tofu foot longs would that amount to? Like 25?

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1094 on: September 12, 2018, 03:35:38 PM »
A

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #1095 on: September 12, 2018, 03:40:24 PM »

So....what recently banned account are you.... ;D

it doesnt matter if Im old, new, known or unknown, it doesnt change the fact that you think you matter way more than you actually do. Really, shut up once in a while and stop posting every second of your life on a computer. Your need for validation and to fit in is pukeworthy

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1096 on: September 12, 2018, 03:53:04 PM »
it doesnt matter if Im old, new, known or unknown, it doesnt change the fact that you think you matter way more than you actually do. Really, shut up once in a while and stop posting every second of your life on a computer. Your need for validation and to fit in is pukeworthy

I asked it as a rhetorical question . .dont care about your opinion or your moms
A

fumanhachoo

• Getbig II
« Reply #1097 on: September 12, 2018, 04:03:11 PM »

I asked it as a rhetorical question . .dont care about your opinion or your moms

wow a mom joke, how original. If you dont care then why respond? The fact remains that you feel a need to type your very low level existence on this forum and to your massive subscriber list on youtube. What part of you thinks people care about an obese, ultra horrible teeth, trailer park dwelling, 600 dollar car driving person who will never ever be in shape again. How are you any different than Genova, other than he is clearly in better shape than you and has a load more subscribers. You rag on VinceB for living in a warehouse, and I dont know if he owns that warehouse, but if he does, can you imagine how substantially better he is financially than you? And he lives in beautiful Australia while you live in a shitty trailer park. Ya, you dont care about my opinion, and no one should, but consensus points to the fact that you are literally obese trailer park trash.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1098 on: September 12, 2018, 04:05:38 PM »
wow a mom joke, how original. If you dont care then why respond? The fact remains that you feel a need to type your very low level existence on this forum and to your massive subscriber list on youtube. What part of you thinks people care about an obese, ultra horrible teeth, trailer park dwelling, 600 dollar car driving person who will never ever be in shape again. How are you any different than Genova, other than he is clearly in better shape than you and has a load more subscribers. You rag on VinceB for living in a warehouse, and I dont know if he owns that warehouse, but if he does, can you imagine how substantially better he is financially than you? And he lives in beautiful Australia while you live in a shitty trailer park. Ya, you dont care about my opinion, and no one should, but consensus points to the fact that you are literally obese trailer park trash.

I'll respond after you reach 50 post
A

Kwon3

« Reply #1099 on: September 12, 2018, 04:06:58 PM »