Author Topic: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates  (Read 159692 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Vince's Video Blogs - Discussion and Updates
« Reply #1150 on: September 29, 2018, 12:52:20 PM »
Chaos are you hiring?  Asking for a friend.
I'd hang out with you for a few minutes any day, danimal77. :-*
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #1151 on: September 29, 2018, 02:49:14 PM »
Mistake. One of the worst things a mid manager can do is draw that line to where the subordinates get the feeling you are too good to hang with them. You don't have to be their buddy, but there is value in mingling with the employees at some point. You don't have to do it every day, but a couple times a week would do wonders for you and you can learn a lot by listening to the people who actually do the work,

Excuse me, but Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, has successfully run over 200 online businesses, not to mention the inventor of Caliber Fitness Solutions, The Leader in Human Evolution Since 2001. I think he knows what he is talking about regarding managerial experience and knowledge.
X

Kwon3

« Reply #1152 on: September 29, 2018, 04:07:05 PM »
Excuse me, but Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO, has successfully run over 200 online businesses, not to mention the inventor of Caliber Fitness Solutions, The Leader in Human Evolution Since 2001. I think he knows what he is talking about regarding managerial experience and knowledge.

As much as I don't like his arrogance and delusional videos, he really truly has everything goes against him - race, body type, voice, sexual orientation, economic status, a broken heart - yet he just doesn't up despite so many setbacks. You have to admire his grit.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1153 on: September 29, 2018, 06:57:40 PM »
A

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1154 on: September 29, 2018, 11:37:21 PM »

You are right. I spoke out of turn

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1155 on: September 30, 2018, 04:49:36 AM »
Goodrum, here is some constructive criticism to help you improve your YouTube channel:

- the camera is way too close to your face

- the car scenes are too frequent. Change your setting or walk around while you talk

- you never respond to the YouTube comments below your videos. You need to interact more with your audience

- your laughter often gives me the impression that you laugh at your own jokes, and that you just like to hear yourself speak.

- do Skype interviews, with video, with other YouTubers, and have more videos where you interact with other people

- that video where you were begging for new subscribers was pathetic. All in that category needs to stop.

- work on improving your vocabulary

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1156 on: September 30, 2018, 08:21:43 AM »
Goodrum, here is some constructive criticism to help you improve your YouTube channel:

- the camera is way too close to your face

- the car scenes are too frequent. Change your setting or walk around while you talk

- you never respond to the YouTube comments below your videos. You need to interact more with your audience

- your laughter often gives me the impression that you laugh at your own jokes, and that you just like to hear yourself speak.

- do Skype interviews, with video, with other YouTubers, and have more videos where you interact with other people

- that video where you were begging for new subscribers was pathetic. All in that category needs to stop.

- work on improving your vocabulary

It's kind of funny that you actually think that your opinion matters
A

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #1157 on: September 30, 2018, 10:37:37 AM »

then soldier on with your 300 subscribers and hugely downvoted videos. What an amazing success  ::)

jerzeyboy

« Reply #1158 on: September 30, 2018, 02:43:53 PM »

Its kind of funny that you think you are anymore than a rotten toothed trailer park trash dwelling guy driving a 600 dollar pile of shit. You think you matter or your opinion matters but no one gives a shit. You have shit for subscribers on your channel and even then you are just a laughing stock. Your ego and level of thinking you are so important for the industry is way way way out of control. Wheres the Billy Gunz pics? Oh ya you dont have them cause you just make click bait thread titles that in the end have no truth or proof.You dont know shit, you have no influence on shit, you never ever go to the gym you obese sack of fat shit. You work in a fucking call center for less than I actually make on welfare, and hilariously that is actually true. Youre nothing, youre nobody, youre a non factor in this world so quit acting like you are some big deal. Asshole arrogant shitblack asswipe. You used to be ok, now your ego makes coach is backs look teeny tiny. I fucking despise you now and lets see how fast I can get your cock loving black ass fired from your work. Quit being such an arrogant asshole

yes this is Josh, yes Potato says hi to a few on here. For henda. etc etc

this is Caesar, he is 26 inches long now

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #1159 on: September 30, 2018, 02:49:08 PM »
Its kind of funny that you think you are anymore than a rotten toothed trailer park trash dwelling guy driving a 600 dollar pile of shit. You think you matter or your opinion matters but no one gives a shit. You have shit for subscribers on your channel and even then you are just a laughing stock. Your ego and level of thinking you are so important for the industry is way way way out of control. Wheres the Billy Gunz pics? Oh ya you dont have them cause you just make click bait thread titles that in the end have no truth or proof.You dont know shit, you have no influence on shit, you never ever go to the gym you obese sack of fat shit. You work in a fucking call center for less than I actually make on welfare, and hilariously that is actually true. Youre nothing, youre nobody, youre a non factor in this world so quit acting like you are some big deal. Asshole arrogant shitblack asswipe. You used to be ok, now your ego makes coach is backs look teeny tiny. I fucking despise you now and lets see how fast I can get your cock loving black ass fired from your work. Quit being such an arrogant asshole

Welcome back Josh

jerzeyboy

« Reply #1160 on: September 30, 2018, 02:51:20 PM »
Welcome back Josh

:D
thanks
it wont last long which is fine
I just made an account cause im sick of this nignog thinking he is someone important, or that driving a 600 dollar car is a big deal. People need to look in the mirror for reality, morbidly obese, fucked up teeth, trailer, shit job, horrible english, forever alone---his best option is drinking bleach

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #1161 on: September 30, 2018, 03:00:09 PM »
Cool monitor Josh.  I used to have a 4 foot water monitor that was mean as fuck.  If you tried to pick him up, he'd whip the shit out of you, with his tail.  I'd feed him rats, and he'd rip em to shreds.   :D 

Ultimately, I gave him to a pet store, because he was so mean. 

jerzeyboy

« Reply #1162 on: September 30, 2018, 03:01:34 PM »
Cool monitor Josh.  I used to have a 4 foot water monitor that was mean as fuck.  If you tried to pick him up, he'd whip the shit out of you, with his tail.  I'd feed him rats, and he'd rip em to shreds.   :D 

Ultimately, I gave him to a pet store, because he was so mean. 

Caesar isnt bad, he whips his tail a bit but you can pet him and he hangs out all calm
he eats adult mice now, pretty mucch swallows whole
I built him a massive enclosure to maximize his growth

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1163 on: September 30, 2018, 06:03:30 PM »
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1164 on: September 30, 2018, 06:07:39 PM »

Yes, I'm so arrogant that I made a video wishing you a happy birthday when you asked me which was the last time we spoke...

JOSH, I've had your back for years even when everyone was shitting on you for many years so Im not even sure what caused this outburst against me but get square, Josh because this getting old with your ups and downs  

BTW, what I do outside of work is my personal business, while this is a right to work state, it's also a  1st Amendment state.   This isnt Canada...its South Carolina,  Potato.    

But I'm going to remember what you said pal because I'm about to do like everyone else you pushed out of life and told you to fuck off for your shit.  Makes me regret asking Ron time and time again to un ban you from here 
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1165 on: October 01, 2018, 10:28:40 AM »
A

Kwon3

« Reply #1166 on: October 02, 2018, 02:54:54 AM »

My stomach hurts so much from laughter that I can't even type this out without pausing between words. LMFAO. I see black spots and broken TV-channel snowflakes everywhere from the dizziness.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1167 on: October 02, 2018, 03:13:49 PM »
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #1168 on: October 02, 2018, 05:06:24 PM »
Do people ever stare at your teeth when you speak
to them?  ??? If so, what do you say?  ???
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1169 on: October 02, 2018, 05:22:43 PM »
Do people ever stare at your teeth when you speak
to them?  ??? If so, what do you say?  ???

How could I tell if someone is staring at my teeth
A

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1170 on: October 02, 2018, 08:14:38 PM »
How could I tell if someone is staring at my teeth

::) ::) well, I tried to watch one of your YouTube vids and your teeth were just something that looks like it would scare the hell out of kids coming down the street. I don't understand why you just don't go to a orthodontist and pay like 7-10k cash and get em fixed.  ??? To be honest, 7-10k to get a healthy smile is pretty cheap to be honest. I just keep seeing that jaws picture that someone posted of you.  :D
D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #1171 on: October 02, 2018, 08:36:51 PM »
As much as I don't like his arrogance and delusional videos, he really truly has everything goes against him - race, body type, voice, sexual orientation, economic status, a broken heart - yet he just doesn't up despite so many setbacks. You have to admire his grit.

I know what you mean. It's heartwrenching to watch

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #1172 on: October 02, 2018, 08:43:28 PM »
Vince, just go to Harrison orthodontists off Woodruff road and get a price check. I think his new office is near five Forks but he can fix anyone's mouth.... Any person's smile!! I used him a few years to get a soke weld done from a accident and I saw some of the head shots from people. I thought some weren't even human heads but they were.

Give em a call and they'll change your life for a small piece.
D

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #1173 on: October 03, 2018, 06:57:56 AM »
Vince, just go to Harrison orthodontists off Woodruff road and get a price check. I think his new office is near five Forks but he can fix anyone's mouth.... Any person's smile!! I used him a few years to get a soke weld done from a accident and I saw some of the head shots from people. I thought some weren't even human heads but they were.

Give em a call and they'll change your life for a small piece.

There is nothing wrong with my teeth and I already have a dentist.  Do not pester me with this again
A

Kwon3

« Reply #1174 on: October 03, 2018, 07:22:33 AM »
There is nothing wrong with my teeth and I already have a dentist.  Do not pester me with this again
Your front teeth look like I could kick a field goal between them. They make Michael Strahan's look like porcelain tic tacs.

Orthodontists and Dentists aren't the same thing, FYI.