Author Topic: a true infinite energy "engine" must incorporate the "domino effect"  (Read 1271 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
sure there maybe other advanced infinite energy engine devices

but for now the only forceeable one would have to indicate the domino effect being its prime blue print for the design

domino effect=a phase that needs only a small amount of energy to begin with that that can return back the energy infinitly fold.

i know many of you are architects and engineers today i will be working and mind masterbating at the thought of such great things. As you can see its certainly acheivable, it makes sense already, the physics are something that could be imagined im certain of
A

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
Falcon has finally reaped the whirlwind.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
sure there maybe other advanced infinite energy engine devices

but for now the only forceeable one would have to indicate the domino effect being its prime blue print for the design

domino effect=a phase that needs only a small amount of energy to begin with that that can return back the energy infinitly fold.

i know many of you are architects and engineers today i will be working and mind masterbating at the thought of such great things. As you can see its certainly acheivable, it makes sense already, the physics are something that could be imagined im certain of

Just because it can be imagined, does not make it achievable in a universe governed by physics, math and certain unalterable constants...

Unless you start to fold multiverse theory into it....hmmm...

Damn you Falcon...fap fap

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Just because it can be imagined, does not make it achievable in a universe governed by physics, math and certain unalterable constants...

Unless you start to fold multiverse theory into it....hmmm...

Damn you Falcon...fap fap

superior negative thinking, dont even give it another thought. you have a pure shit mentality go fuck yourself
A

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
superior negative thinking, dont even give it another thought. you have a pure shit mentality go fuck yourself

Touché.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Touché.

youre like the one douche in a team of workers with a goal thats the person that says "it cant be done" without offering an alternative. Youre so delusional that you have no idea how unproductive you are , i pity your sorry existance
A

jodsy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
your like Stephen Hawking and Carl Sagan rolled into an over weight hick whose took one to many recreational drugs.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
See negative thinking is better than positive thinking because when things don't work out to your advantage depression is not a factor.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
youre like the one douche in a team of workers with a goal thats the person that says "it cant be done" without offering an alternative. Youre so delusional that you have no idea how unproductive you are , i pity your sorry existance

True. Except for the fact that I was essentially agreeing with you by folding in multiverse theory. With that you can potentially siphon energy from a universe where so-called universal constants are different and use the delta gradient as the pump for the infinite energy device.

Of course, "infinite" is not really because it is reliant on the energy (matter) of the "donor" universe, which is anything BUT infinite. That said, you could set up another pump to another part of the multiverse that exhausts the energy and thus providing the "infinite" energy to that part of the multiverse.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
They really are working on an infinite energy source in Princeton for probably over 20 years and billions of dollars. They have made a little progress. If they ever achieve what they are looking for we all could have electric cars, electric house heat and a tremendous source of electricity. I'm just afraid this technology can be militarized into some type of super doomsday weapon.  The Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor is the holy grail of energy production.

_aj_

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • The Return of the OG
Re: a true infinite energy "engine" must incorporate the "domino effect"
« Reply #10 on: May 21, 2013, 11:56:25 AM »
They really are working on an infinite energy source in Princeton for probably over 20 years and billions of dollars. They have made a little progress. If they ever achieve what they are looking for we all could have electric cars, electric house heat and a tremendous source of electricity. I'm just afraid this technology can be militarized into some type of super doomsday weapon.  The Tokamak Fusion Test Reactor is the holy grail of energy production.

Nobody alive will ever see it. It took them 20 years to get the required approval to pour the first concrete. This ain't the Manhattan Project.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: a true infinite energy "engine" must incorporate the "domino effect"
« Reply #11 on: May 21, 2013, 12:03:06 PM »
They have been working on it for over 20 years. I don't believe the 20 year concrete approval thing. http://www.nytimes.com/1993/12/10/us/scientists-at-princeton-produce-world-s-largest-fusion-reaction.html