Author Topic: Please join me in congratulating Hazbin for his Blue Stars!  (Read 13027 times)

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
  • Getbig sponsored athlete.
Re: Please join me in congratulating Hazbin for his Blue Stars!
« Reply #150 on: July 14, 2014, 12:11:54 AM »
2 Dianabol tablets a day for 6 weeks, month off, month on, contest. Yep, all drugs.

Hazbin looks great. Wish the photo had more detail. Hard to make it look better. Here he is in B&W.

Yeah.

All drugs. You looked like shit without them. You only looked decent with them.

You needed drugs to be able to (kinda) win Mr Canada.

And as for your 2 tablet dbol claim, NEVER trust a drug abuser like you. You say 2 tablets, it was likely 4 coupled with deca and other goodies.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #151 on: July 14, 2014, 12:18:15 AM »
Yeah.

All drugs. You looked like shit without them. You only looked decent with them.

You needed drugs to be able to (kinda) win Mr Canada.

And as for your 2 tablet dbol claim, NEVER trust a drug abuser like you. You say 2 tablets, it was likely 4 coupled with deca and other goodies.

Unbelieveable what the Flotsam come up with. If I said it was 2 tablets that is what it was. I gained some size in the first month and my bench went up. I bullked up to 210 then dieted down to 190. I still wasn't ripped.

I have never injected any drug, period. I hate needles! We were too ashamed to go to a doctor for gear.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: July 14, 2014, 12:23:04 AM »
Unbelieveable what the Flotsam come up with. If I said it was 2 tablets that is what it was. I gained some size in the first month and my bench went up. I bullked up to 210 then dieted down to 190. I still wasn't ripped.

I have never injected any drug, period. I hate needles! We were too ashamed to go to a doctor for gear.

Likely story, yeah... we all believe you.

You were ALL drugs. The only time you could win was when you were juiced to the gills. Marty Johnson told me personally that back in the day you were popping dbol all day like they were m&m's!

My grandpa is good friends with John McPherson, your competition for the Mr Canada competition. He told me that you were well known for being a lazy trainer and relied on PED's to get the edge!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #153 on: July 14, 2014, 12:26:46 AM »
Likely story, yeah... we all believe you.

You were ALL drugs. The only time you could win was when you were juiced to the gills. Marty Johnson told me personally that back in the day you were popping dbol all day like they were m&m's!

My grandpa is good friends with John McPherson, your competition for the Mr Canada competition. He told me that you were well known for being a lazy trainer and relied on PED's to get the edge!

Nice try at rewriting history. Drugs did very little for me. Never heard of Marty Johnson or John McPherson.

I started training in 1958 and didn't try Dianabol until Feb 1970. Contest was in May.

I paid my dues the hard way. I deadlifted 525 pounds at UBC without any drugs at all.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: July 14, 2014, 12:30:28 AM »
Nice try at rewriting history. Drugs did very little for me. Never heard of Marty Johnson or John McPherson.

I started training in 1958 and didn't try Dianabol until Feb 1970. Contest was in May.

I paid my dues the hard way. I deadlifted 525 pounds at UBC without any drugs at all.

Im sure you WOULD conveniently forget about them. I think its a chickenshit move pretending you don't know who they are. I'm sure you have never heard of George Hermensen either? He knows you!

I just cant trust the word of a drug abuser like you! Your claims are no better than Ronnie Coleman stating he is a lifetime natural!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #155 on: July 14, 2014, 12:43:46 AM »
Im sure you WOULD conveniently forget about them. I think its a chickenshit move pretending you don't know who they are. I'm sure you have never heard of George Hermensen either? He knows you!

I just cant trust the word of a drug abuser like you! Your claims are no better than Ronnie Coleman stating he is a lifetime natural!

Never heard of George Hermensen. I know or knew Hans Gensow, Jimmy Forsythe, Andy Hinds, Dieter Stamm, Gerry Keast, Doug Hepburn, Don Dyers, Freddy Baron, Ken Rivard.

I left Canada in January 1971. Haven't been back except on holiday. 

I used Dianabol on three occasions. 1970, 1973, and 1975 for a total of 8 months. That is it. Nothing since.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: July 14, 2014, 12:50:45 AM »
Never heard of George Hermensen. I know or knew Hans Gensow, Jimmy Forsythe, Andy Hinds, Dieter Stamm, Gerry Keast, Doug Hepburn, Don Dyers, Freddy Baron, Ken Rivard.

I left Canada in January 1971. Haven't been back except on holiday. 

I used Dianabol on three occasions. 1970, 1973, and 1975 for a total of 8 months. That is it. Nothing since.

Bill Wendell told me you fled to australia for more readily available PEDS? Tell me its not true.

Simple Simon

« Reply #157 on: July 14, 2014, 12:51:44 AM »
Bill Wendell told me you fled to australia for more readily available PEDS? Tell me its not true.
It was so no one asked him for the trophies back.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #158 on: July 14, 2014, 12:55:49 AM »

Lol. Never heard of any of those guys.

Here I am in 1969 with Mr Universe Earl Maynard. Absolutely no drugs or supplements used.

I came to Australia to get a job. I taught PE in high school and within 6 months bought a gym.

I was also doing uni two nights a week. Not much time or interest in training.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: July 14, 2014, 01:00:51 AM »

Here I am in 1969 with Mr Universe Earl Maynard. Absolutely no drugs or supplements used.

I came to Australia to get a job. I taught PE in high school and within 6 months bought a gym.

Winston Hamilton, you know, your old school colleague, told me that your locker looked like a pharmacy!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #160 on: July 14, 2014, 01:11:51 AM »
Winston Hamilton, you know, your old school colleague, told me that your locker looked like a pharmacy!

You must have me mixed up with someone else. I have no idea who Winston Hamilton is. Never went to school with anyone with that name. Ditto for college.

Back in those days everyone was afraid of getting cancer if they used steroids. Approaching a doctor for anabolic steroids was just not even considered. It

would have been humiliating. Very few guys used steroids when I started out. By the mid sixties we all heard about steroids but it was all hush, hush. The

muscleheads and weight lifters were keeping the info to themselves. No point giving your competitors the means to defeat yourself.

I guess so many bullshit on Getbig that even honest guys are thought to be lying. Nope, my integrity is too important to me. I never lie about the past

and I don't exaggerate or change what happened. What I write is 100% the truth as far as I can remember.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #161 on: July 14, 2014, 01:16:02 AM »

ASHAMED to go buy a perfectly legal substance that was literally the very core of golden age BB?

Do yo really not smell the bullshit youre shoveling? Who the fuck do you think youre fooling?

LOL, fucking guys are always rewriting history through their rose colored glasses.

Why would anyone be ashamed of something that had no stigma and available OTC?  From what I undersrand no om became 'ashamed' of PED usage until it became targeted and illegal.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #162 on: July 14, 2014, 01:19:03 AM »
You must have me mixed up with someone else. I have no idea who Winston Hamilton is. Never went to school with anyone with that name. Ditto for college.

Back in those days everyone was afraid of getting cancer if they used steroids. Approaching a doctor for anabolic steroids was just not even considered. It

would have been humiliating. Very few guys used steroids when I started out. By the mid sixties we all heard about steroids but it was all hush, hush. The

muscleheads and weight lifters were keeping the info to themselves. No point giving your competitors the means to defeat yourself.

I guess so many bullshit on Getbig that even honest guys are thought to be lying. Nope, my integrity is too important to me. I never lie about the past

and I don't exaggerate or change what happened. What I write is 100% the truth as far as I can remember.

Oscar looks great in this picture. You have that same familiar drug look. Hairline taking a beating from all the injectables.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #163 on: July 14, 2014, 01:25:43 AM »
Oscar looks great in this picture. You have that same familiar drug look. Hairline taking a beating from all the injectables.

You are not worth responding to. Just a nameless dork who likes to knock people. You are a troll for sure. No more replies

from me.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: July 14, 2014, 01:25:56 AM »
Vince Basile really taking the bait in this thread.

visualizeperfection

• Getbig V
« Reply #165 on: July 14, 2014, 01:26:57 AM »
You are not worth responding to. Just a nameless dork who likes to knock people. You are a troll for sure. No more replies

from me.

Meltdown

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #166 on: July 14, 2014, 02:04:05 AM »
vince was known as dibasibol back in the day
T

Kim Jong Bob

• Getbig V
  • KIM JONG IL ORIGINAL BEATIFULL MAN WITH GLASSES
« Reply #167 on: July 14, 2014, 02:08:17 AM »

great hair vince

DroppingPlates

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team Pocahontas
« Reply #168 on: July 14, 2014, 04:21:46 AM »
OMR, can you block Vince from any thread about 'blue stars'?

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #169 on: July 14, 2014, 05:44:24 AM »
vince was known as dibasibol back in the day
Little know fact, Vince was so heavily involved in the development and testing of Dianabol (on himself) that they were originally going to call it "Basil-abol"

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: July 14, 2014, 10:41:56 AM »

We've had this conversation before, I know, but I just want to remind folks here that while it may have been taboo to ask a doctor for steroids in the 60's in Canada, this was not the case in the U.S. At least not in Southern California. In 1959 our family doctor put me on 5 mg of Diannabol and a weekly test shot because I was incredibly skinny and probably had hypogonadism. I repeated this cycle in 1963 and in again in 1973. Incidentally much of what I gained was permanent, which is to say I was never 126 lbs. at almost 6 ft. tall. again.

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: July 14, 2014, 02:53:14 PM »
2 Dianabol tablets a day for 6 weeks, month off, month on, contest. Yep, all drugs.

Hazbin looks great. Wish the photo had more detail. Hard to make it look better. Here he is in B&W.

Much thicker than Gaspari, but I guess there's a similarity. Reminds me more of Gunnar Rosbo for some reason. Maybe the crazy forearms.

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #172 on: July 14, 2014, 03:01:08 PM »

from me.

Hahahaha! Not even one?

wolfrittner

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: July 14, 2014, 03:06:22 PM »
Is it true only Bodybuilders get blue stars?

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #174 on: July 14, 2014, 03:09:06 PM »
Hazbin has probably the best physique on getbig but he is humble and didn't whine about blue stars. Vince Basile could learn from hazbin's modesty.