Author Topic: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme  (Read 69152 times)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme
« Reply #100 on: March 14, 2019, 01:15:25 PM »
The snitches are likely 4 guys who are being called 'Unindicted Co-Conspirators'

Thanks Sherlock.  I'm guessing you figured that out from the pages I mentioned?  I'm quite the detective too you see ::)

Who's gimmick are you, and/or what agenda do you have in the industry you're not telling us?   Seems like you might be chummy with a snitch :-X

I've been eating and toggling between this thread and the doc.....by page 8 I already see the motive of the gov't, pj and HAaroin's downfall, and the outcome.

- Gov't motive = money not accounted for, and not gained by various agencies....FDA and IRS.....under the disguise of giving a shit about non dietary ingredients.  What does that even mean?  SARMs are not illegal...to my knowledge Hatch's bill did not pass b4 the shutdown, and I don't see why it would have progressed now that he's gone.  He was heavily backed by pharma, and nutrition comps and did not want SARM's and prohormones to be able to compete.  i.e. no crime with the selling itself

-Pj and Aaron's downfall -  "Fight Pharm" ...great marketing name, horrible in the eyes of a judge hearing a case under the disguise of selling non dietary ingredients.  "let's fight pharma companies and sell stuff that mimics drugs"  ...not good for them now.  Constant swapping of manufacturer names is obviously trying to hide something.  3 businesses in under 5 years?  Not good for them now.

- Outcome - assets seized and huge fines (for them), 3-5 years min security, but only 1 yr served tops....most likely plea deal to probation for 3-5 years, and lot's of community service.

Still seems interesting though so I'll keep reading.....

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #101 on: March 14, 2019, 01:18:06 PM »
It took 4 years for USPlabs to plead guilty after their indictment. Expect to see a lot more of PJ and Singerman before this is wrapped up.

Also this guy is facing 50 years. He won't last long in prison, at least not with his asshole intact

https://www.instagram.com/boca_james18/?hl=en

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: March 14, 2019, 01:18:32 PM »
I hope this does not tarnish the good name of Mr. Vince Goodrum, CSN, MFT, HPP, CEO.

Be careful, Vince.

I forgot who posted it last night, but my favorite ever is LGB, BBQ.  Brilliant ;D  

Please step forward to claim your recognition. 8)

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #103 on: March 14, 2019, 01:22:37 PM »
It took 4 years for USPlabs to plead guilty after their indictment. Expect to see a lot more of PJ and Singerman before this is wrapped up.

Also this guy is facing 50 years. He won't last long in prison, at least not with his asshole intact

Something tells me he'll be well lubed upon entry...errr...to prison.  Seems like he might enjoy the place.... https://www.instagram.com/p/BtCplN2nQ_N/

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #104 on: March 14, 2019, 01:58:53 PM »
Huh....what a let down of a read.  After reading it, I'm really kinda baffled as to why 4 people rolled on them thinking they needed immunity.  The total amounts of money PJ and Aaron are each accused of transferring illegally are less than $1M each, and the amount of pills just off memory was 60,000 and 30,000.  So putting things in perspective that's 6,000 and 3,000 - 100 caps sized bottles.

I don't know shit about SARMs, but let's say the average dose is two per day and that there was never any repeat orders.  That means only 3,000 and 1,500 people were customers....we know it was far less than that as there were surely repeat customers, but out of 300+ Million people in the states only 4,500 unique individual customers maximum.....and they did business overseas too.

There are large mid to big city pot dealers that have a greater customer reach than these guys.  This is our tax dollars at work???   ::)

How do you convict someone of distribution of a controlled substance that is not in fact a controlled substance at the time of the "crime".......nor the time of the indictment? ???

Here's the Senate committee that will vote https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/SSJU  If one is your state's senator, let them know how you feel about fucking with legal alternatives that keep kids from buying UG made bathtub brewed shit that they'll use needles without medical supervision to take.  https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s2742/details  "Votes  There have been no roll call votes related to this bill."  ....yet.

Fucking pathetic.  How about instead of worrying about 90,000 fucking NOT illegal capsules we have our law enforcement focused on 90,000 fucking ABSOLUTELY illegal immigrants? >:(

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: March 14, 2019, 02:14:08 PM »
It's an easy win for the FDA. It's no coincidence that as soon as the USP labs case is sealed by the FDA the blackstone labs indictment lands.

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #106 on: March 14, 2019, 02:19:27 PM »
Rob, I read the PDF afterward, I see how it was setup now, anyways, I wish you luck, always liked your products and forums/websites.
Seems you got the least of the charges thankfully (for you).

:)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #107 on: March 14, 2019, 02:39:18 PM »
Huh....what a let down of a read.  After reading it, I'm really kinda baffled as to why 4 people rolled on them thinking they needed immunity.  The total amounts of money PJ and Aaron are each accused of transferring illegally are less than $1M each, and the amount of pills just off memory was 60,000 and 30,000.  So putting things in perspective that's 6,000 and 3,000 - 100 caps sized bottles.

I don't know shit about SARMs, but let's say the average dose is two per day and that there was never any repeat orders.  That means only 3,000 and 1,500 people were customers....we know it was far less than that as there were surely repeat customers, but out of 300+ Million people in the states only 4,500 unique individual customers maximum.....and they did business overseas too.

There are large mid to big city pot dealers that have a greater customer reach than these guys.  This is our tax dollars at work???   ::)

How do you convict someone of distribution of a controlled substance that is not in fact a controlled substance at the time of the "crime".......nor the time of the indictment? ???

Here's the Senate committee that will vote https://www.govtrack.us/congress/committees/SSJU  If one is your state's senator, let them know how you feel about fucking with legal alternatives that keep kids from buying UG made bathtub brewed shit that they'll use needles without medical supervision to take.  https://www.govtrack.us/congress/bills/115/s2742/details  "Votes  There have been no roll call votes related to this bill."  ....yet.

Fucking pathetic.  How about instead of worrying about 90,000 fucking NOT illegal capsules we have our law enforcement focused on 90,000 fucking ABSOLUTELY illegal immigrants? >:(

Nobody wants to do time in prison when you never truly reaped the benefits of the activities.  Not only that money laundering on top of a drug offense is serious shit.  Nobody wants any of that
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #108 on: March 14, 2019, 03:05:28 PM »
This is just a warm up for going after the peptide companies I believe.  Hell, there are 3 of them operating less than a half hour drive from my house.

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: March 14, 2019, 03:09:37 PM »
Has this been reported by RX Muscle  yet ??? 

they always have the breaking news regarding the industry and its "characters"

WoooSHHHHHH STAY VINTAGE BITCHES

i was thinking the same thing - but dave is in FL and is buddies with them? so who knows

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #110 on: March 14, 2019, 03:09:41 PM »
This is just a warm up for going after the peptide companies I believe.  Hell, there are 3 of them operating less than a half hour drive from my house.

Post or pm of names for my friend to avoid please?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #111 on: March 14, 2019, 03:16:38 PM »
Post or pm of names for my friend to avoid please?

One supplies peps to almost 70% of all the other little companies and resellers, so not much hope avoiding things that way.   But the products are quality even if that owner is not.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: March 14, 2019, 03:20:08 PM »
Originally Posted by chick

"Just to clarify: This has NOTHING to do with Redcon1. This has everything to do with BSL. The reason the names are listed as they are, is that they were all a part of BSL at the time. Aaron has moved on for going on 3 years now."

Obviously the chick can't read (or was to lazy to). Slingblade was receiving money from BS labs until Jan 2018.

Wasn't shocked to see the thread deleted. ::)

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: March 14, 2019, 03:25:02 PM »

You seem to be fixated on male rape in prison. I looked up the stats from recent studies and its less than 5% of male inmates.  I imagine Braun or Singerman, if incarcerated, will statistically have retained an intact asshole. But you can still fantasize.

No homo

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: March 14, 2019, 03:27:53 PM »

Nobody wants to do time in prison when you never truly reaped the benefits of the activities.  Not only that money laundering on top of a drug offense is serious shit.  Nobody wants any of that

Vince, you're missing a big point I posted links to make it a point.  SARMs were not, and are not currently a controlled substance.  It has not been voted on....yet.  The link of people to contact was even in my post to tell them that banning a legal pill alternative is stupid when we know people are going to get home brewed oils with no QC and inject it if that's their only choice.

What if bee pollen was up for a senate vote for the past year to be considered a C-III performance enhancing drug?  I know that's as hysterical as thinking people would actually believe such garbage, but play along here. ;)  Would you be guilty of drug dealing all these years Mr. Venom?

Do I believe they did some shady business shit, and likely laundered/hid/layered some money?  100% I do.  The evidence is pretty substantial just in print before a case is even made against them.

However, in the grand scheme of things this is very small potatoes compared to the shenanigans that little puppet AOC and the Justice Democrats are clearly guilty of.  Where should our allocation of LE be focused right now if you had to pick 3 of the 4 following things......AOC, Justice Democrats, Blackstone Labs, Illegal immigrants(<---remember this is in FL)?  How about just 2?   How about 1?

???

i was thinking the same thing - but dave is in FL and is buddies with them? so who knows

His show is sponsored by Redcon often, and he and Aaron buried the hatchet and are ole pals again.  I'd be shocked if he even airs a live segment with Romano and Priest with this going on out of fear they would say it, let alone actually does a segment on it that is damning in any way.  

Only way he even brings it up is if the audience is demanding he addresses it....which I'm sure they already are.  He will tip-toe around it to say he covered it.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: March 14, 2019, 03:40:29 PM »
One supplies peps to almost 70% of all the other little companies and resellers, so not much hope avoiding things that way.   But the products are quality even if that owner is not.

Would you say their quality of products is pure?

Obviously the chick can't read (or was to lazy to). Slingblade was receiving money from BS labs until Jan 2018.

Wasn't shocked to see the thread deleted. ::)

That was actually the thing that shocked me the most ....really at all.  Totally at war with each other on the interweb, but still have access to the same funds.  Was Redcon using the same 3 "different" manufacturers?  Very interesting.  Makes me wonder if the whole thing was a charade?

One of my old friends was a very large dealer in the US (he did his time like a man many years ago 8)), and another two large guys were his sworn enemies.......as far as all but 5-10 others knew anyway.

Changes the perceived overall supply, and the demand and the prices for each guy reflect it.  Which source do you trust?  Don't trust that guy! ;) 

Could it be that PJ and Aaron have taken more lessons from the juice game than people are currently thinking they did?

tres_taco_combo

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: March 14, 2019, 03:44:07 PM »
the house

284 NE 7th St, Boca Raton, FL 33432
$28k a year in taxes - he is up to date with property taxes

https://pbctax.manatron.com/tabs/propertyTax/accountdetail.aspx?p=06-43-47-20-18-018-0020%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20&a=1116381

you can see PJ corvette parked out front?

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/284-NE-7th-St-Boca-Raton-FL-33432/46722227_zpid/

ratherbebig

• Getbig V
  • if you got more than 10k you're gay
« Reply #117 on: March 14, 2019, 03:50:13 PM »
like living in a hangar

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: March 14, 2019, 04:01:38 PM »
Would you say their quality of products is pure?

That was actually the thing that shocked me the most ....really at all.  Totally at war with each other on the interweb, but still have access to the same funds.  Was Redcon using the same 3 "different" manufacturers?  Very interesting.  Makes me wonder if the whole thing was a charade?

One of my old friends was a very large dealer in the US (he did his time like a man many years ago 8)), and another two large guys were his sworn enemies.......as far as all but 5-10 others knew anyway.

Changes the perceived overall supply, and the demand and the prices for each guy reflect it.  Which source do you trust?  Don't trust that guy! ;) 

Could it be that PJ and Aaron have taken more lessons from the juice game than people are currently thinking they did?

Pj certainly has drug experience and it will work against him if sentenced. I was baffled when I saw that Jan 2018 date too. The whole sup industry is a "charade" from my perspective.
https://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Danbury-bodybuilder-charged-in-steroid-ring-1322044.php

The feds have a high conviction rate and you serve a minimum 85% of your sentence if convicted/sentenced. Something must have really pissed them off to go to all this work to indict these guys.

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: March 14, 2019, 04:09:39 PM »
Pj certainly has drug experience and it will work against him if sentenced. I was baffled when I saw that Jan 2018 date too. The whole sup industry is a "charade" from my perspective.
https://www.newstimes.com/local/article/Danbury-bodybuilder-charged-in-steroid-ring-1322044.php

The feds have a high conviction rate and you serve a minimum 85% of your sentence if convicted/sentenced. Something must have really pissed them off to go to all this work to indict these guys.

mr white i dont know about you , but guys like this do not fair to well in prison :)

mr white what kind of advice will that blob piece of shit bob chick give pj

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: March 14, 2019, 04:13:02 PM »
like living in a hangar

I feel ya....looks like a showroom....not a "home"  But when you watch PJ like in that GI series he was on, you can see that "home" is not what he's looking for.  He wanted a house that was a show piece, and now it's a evidence of show-piece ;)  Did I do that right? :-\ LOL!

I read the link you posted WW.  I was not aware of that, but on the plus side for PJ I didn't read that he was convicted and it was also back in 2011.  Unless you know of the outcome, and it was not in his favor I don't think they can really use that against him can they?  

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: March 14, 2019, 04:13:40 PM »
mr white i dont know about you , but guys like this do not fair to well in prison :)

mr white what kind of advice will that blob piece of shit bob chick give pj

Based in PJ activities I think he already took his advises.  ;D

I feel ya....looks like a showroom....not a "home"  But when you watch PJ like in that GI series he was on, you can see that "home" is not what he's looking for.  He wanted a house that was a show piece, and now it's a evidence of show-piece ;)  Did I do that right? :-\ LOL!

I read the link you posted WW.  I was not aware of that, but on the plus side for PJ I didn't read that he was convicted and it was also back in 2011.  Unless you know of the outcome, and it was not in his favor I don't think they can really use that against him can they? 

Not sure if it's admissible, however, you can bet the feds have researched everyone's past.

Maybe it was the wealth flaunting that set them off..who knows.

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: March 14, 2019, 04:20:14 PM »
Thread ungayed....

oldschoolfan

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: March 14, 2019, 04:22:11 PM »
Based in PJ activities I think he already took his advises.  ;D

Not sure if it's admissible, however, you can bet the feds have researched everyone's past.

Maybe it was the wealth flaunting that set them off..who knows.

mr white what do you think will happen to pj and aron when they go to prison. and tyrone , rayvon, spooky and cheese found out that the shitty supplements they bought that promised them bigger muscles and bigger cocks, were made by these two white boys.  i think pj and arons assholes will be the size of american half dollars the first week !

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: March 14, 2019, 04:22:29 PM »
Thread ungayed....

^Whoops...."hot chick" search gone astray ;D

Fixed! 8)