Author Topic: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme  (Read 69163 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: PJ Braun & Aaron Singerman Charged in Illegal Dietary Supplement Scheme
« Reply #400 on: January 14, 2022, 11:37:49 AM »
They both have prior felonies, hope they get max time!
:D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #401 on: January 14, 2022, 11:40:24 AM »
^^^ Bump for NaturalWonder83's apologies people

Come on - man up
thank you
w

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #402 on: January 14, 2022, 02:06:29 PM »
I told you people
I tried to warn all of you
Everyone thought I was nuts
I want apologies

Gene you can lead a horse to water…

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #403 on: January 14, 2022, 07:30:03 PM »
In all of my years, I've NEVER accidentally bought any steroids, disguised as legal OTC supplements.

Am I just unlucky?

;D

IronMagazine.com

• Getbig IV
  • IronMag Bodybuilding Blog Online Since 2001
« Reply #404 on: January 14, 2022, 07:54:03 PM »
In all of my years, I've NEVER accidentally bought any steroids, disguised as legal OTC supplements.

Am I just unlucky?

;D

you can get lucky here, Vince would love to give your hairy man hole a little tongue tickling.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #405 on: February 21, 2022, 06:33:50 AM »
I think I read somewhere that the midget has a drug charge from CT...
Federal judges do not take kindly to that, even if it was a state charge.
There is a 100% chance said midget goes to jail...however, his sentence will be less than 10 years, and is non violent, so he will spend approx 3-5 years in a minimum security "camp"...

That estimate turned out to be quite accurate

And I don't know anything about the level of prisons in the US, but in the UK we have 'softer' places for people like crooked stockbrokers and aristocrats - does anyone have any insight into what type of facility these guys might be heading..?
T

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #406 on: February 21, 2022, 07:01:32 AM »
That estimate turned out to be quite accurate

And I don't know anything about the level of prisons in the US, but in the UK we have 'softer' places for people like crooked stockbrokers and aristocrats - does anyone have any insight into what type of facility these guys might be heading..?

There are 4-5 prison grades in America, depending on how you look at it -

High Security (I'll include Super Maxes in here), those are for things like high level gang members, terrorists, etc....

Medium - Serious, but not quite reaching the above level.

Low - These can have all sorts of criminals in them, from child molesters, to white collar criminals, to murders, but they are largely non-violent, besides their original crimes, so they aren't seen as a threat.

Low Security Prison Camp - These are the lowest, your white collar fraudsters, tax cheats, etc.... try to wind up here. They are the country clubs of prison, they get good privileges, better jobs, etc..... The camps/dorms are separate from the real prison usually.

PJ and Aaron will be low or prison camp status. PJ asked to go to Alabama, probably either here or here -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Prison_Camp,_Montgomery .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Correctional_Institution,_Talladega .

Aaron will probably wind up here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Correctional_Institution,_Miami .

Or the gov could just put them in whatever low security prison or camp they have handy. You can ask as a prisoner, but they might not give.

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...
« Reply #407 on: February 21, 2022, 07:38:35 AM »
There are 4-5 prison grades in America, depending on how you look at it -

High Security (I'll include Super Maxes in here), those are for things like high level gang members, terrorists, etc....

Yeah I've seen a few documentaries on these - super-harsh conditions

I'm sure you'll have seen a few of those Wes Watson Ex-Con YouTubes?  I guess where Aaron and PJ are going, at least they won't have to learn how to "hoop that shit homeboy!" ;D

Medium - Serious, but not quite reaching the above level.

Low - These can have all sorts of criminals in them, from child molesters, to white collar criminals, to murders, but they are largely non-violent, besides their original crimes, so they aren't seen as a threat.

Low Security Prison Camp - These are the lowest, your white collar fraudsters, tax cheats, etc.... try to wind up here. They are the country clubs of prison, they get good privileges, better jobs, etc..... The camps/dorms are separate from the real prison usually.

PJ and Aaron will be low or prison camp status. PJ asked to go to Alabama, probably either here or here -

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Prison_Camp,_Montgomery .

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Correctional_Institution,_Talladega .

Aaron will probably wind up here - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Correctional_Institution,_Miami .

Or the gov could just put them in whatever low security prison or camp they have handy. You can ask as a prisoner, but they might not give.

Great concentrated squirt of information directly into my brain - thanks Neo BB.  I know Kung Fu the US Reformatory System  ;D

The lists of notable inmates for each establishment is particularly interesting - I guess Singerman would win the bragging rights if he ends up in the same place as Noriega...
T

Pet shop boys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #408 on: February 22, 2022, 08:17:07 AM »
who will be out first ? 

WhhoooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #409 on: February 22, 2022, 09:00:55 AM »
who will be out first ? 

WhhoooooHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Toss up. Both doing the same amount of time. Both seem to have substance problems. Both haven't had jail experience before (PJ went to rehab and a diversion program, not jail for his previous thing).

Both have gotten used to living the high life, which could lead to more adjustment problems. PJ looks like the type that will get depressed. Aaron seems like he won't do well with the very structured way a prison runs, eg - he won't listen to people telling him what to do.