Author Topic: Is it sad that Flex Wheeler never won Mr Olympia, and Phil heath is 7x winner?  (Read 9415 times)

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
Agree, Flex at his best beats Heath rather easily. Flex competed against the best. Heath's only real competition was Kai, Dexter and Jay.

At the end of the day Phil, like him or not, 7X O winner and a few more I say and flex....

At his best it’s only 93, that’s it

He can’t beat Phil, esp a 2011 or 12 (one of those he came in his best)

Phil is a complete bber with calves, arms, back, etc... flex isn’t

You guys are delusional to think flex and Kevin can beat Phil easily

Even earl, Kevin’s biggest fan, will tell you at his best he’ll have a hard time with Phil

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

Exactly! Even mental case Tom Prince stepped away for good after kidney issues

prince was never close to elite, no point in coming back when your best is outside the top 15 at your only olympia

if i'm judging the show flex and Mr. Levrone beat phil easily, i'm not giving the show to the guy that has the better back and worse everything else

but based on how the shows are judged by the actual judges phil probably beats them, it didn't stop dorian with one arm or ronnie with the gut

E
E

Bevo

• Getbig V
prince was never close to elite, no point in coming back when your best is outside the top 15 at your only olympia

if i'm judging the show flex and Mr. Levrone beat phil easily, i'm not giving the show to the guy that has the better back and worse everything else

but based on how the shows are judged by the actual judges phil probably beats them, it didn't stop dorian with one arm or ronnie with the gut

E

I’m not a Phil fan but he’s a pretty complete bber and judging from a bbing standpoint he is hard to beat

He has the pop to go with his physique, very conditioned and size

Esp his 2011 and 2012 form

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo

I’m not a Phil fan but he’s a pretty complete bber and judging from a bbing standpoint he is hard to beat

He has the pop to go with his physique, very conditioned and size

Esp his 2011 and 2012 form

he has no weak body parts so yeah in that way he is complete, but he doesn't have the shape of flex and Mr. Levrone, they look so much better aesthetically

he has a soft balloon look to his muscle, while they looked more carved out of stone

E
E

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
he has no weak body parts so yeah in that way he is complete, but he doesn't have the shape of flex and Mr. Levrone, they look so much better aesthetically

he has a soft balloon look to his muscle, while they looked more carved out of stone

E

Levrone was capable of running against Dwayne Chambers while being huge.

Also 5 bills bench and that 100 rep abs on lat machine with 300 lbs.

I respect that. That is a athlete in my eyes.

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
flex was an egomaniac with a synthol addiction.

At least Flex had the best, most aestetic physique on the face of the earth at one point.

The Gifter for example is far off that. The ego is the size of the universe tho.

be back

Phil 2011 Arnold classic was his best ever, it beats flexs best...

VladimirVersic

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
Phil 2011 Arnold classic was his best ever, it beats flexs best...

Although his waist was small. His abdominal structure is not closely aestetic as Flex.

Abdominal wall is the centerpiece of a physique.

Also Flex had decent hardness unlike Phil who has none.

Bevo

• Getbig V
Although his waist was small. His abdominal structure is not closely aestetic as Flex.

But flex has obvious oil everywhere, shoulders, arms, calves, he can’t play the size game on his small frame, the guy has TINY wrists and joints

Like I have said and many others, 1993 was the best all time for him

be back

Flex had watery hams after 93, he never achieved real hardness again in that area.

His quads were not all that pleasing either.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
At the end of the day Phil, like him or not, 7X O winner and a few more I say and flex....

At his best it’s only 93, that’s it

He can’t beat Phil, esp a 2011 or 12 (one of those he came in his best)

Phil is a complete bber with calves, arms, back, etc... flex isn’t

You guys are delusional to think flex and Kevin can beat Phil easily

Even earl, Kevin’s biggest fan, will tell you at his best he’ll have a hard time with Phil

98 Arnold Flex's best , beats Phil's flawed structure. Flex never had a blown out gut.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Dorian had density and a hardness to his muscles. Same with Coleman. These new guys have this soft bloat look to their muscles. Don't know what's going on. Different drugs and to much pumping on machines?

BSN

• Getbig IV

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Phil Heath would beat a prime Flex Wheeler

20inch calves

• Getbig V

::) please tell me that you are not being serious. I dont like either but flex was a way better bodybuilder
irongearco.com

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
::) please tell me that you are not being serious. I dont like either but flex was a way better bodybuilder

I think that Heath would beat Flex on the rear double biceps... and Phil would have more definition through the legs. Flex had smooth hamstrings. Ronnie exploited that weakness in 1998. Phil’s arms would match Flex’s.... so I think Heath would win.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
I think that Heath would beat Flex on the rear double biceps... and Phil would have more definition through the legs. Flex had smooth hamstrings. Ronnie exploited that weakness in 1998. Phil’s arms would match Flex’s.... so I think Heath would win.
If Flex came in 1997 Arnold shape---224 pounds and sharper, it would hard for Heath.

Bevo

• Getbig V

Yes he would

Bevo

• Getbig V
If Flex came in 1997 Arnold shape---224 pounds and sharper, it would hard for Heath.

But he isn’t, anytime soon  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
But he isn’t, anytime soon  ;D
Nope. I think Kai should scare Phil Heath a little and say that he is thinking about competing in the Olympia.

BSN

• Getbig IV
Phil never had such details on his back

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Phil's only competition from the 90s and they'd have to come in at their best would be Levrone, Wheeler, Yates and Nasser.  He would beat everyone else including Shawn Ray, Cormier, Dillet, etc.

I think Phil is behind Yates and Wheeler but better than a prime Levrone and Nasser.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Phil's only competition from the 90s and they'd have to come in at their best would be Levrone, Wheeler, Yates and Nasser.  He would beat everyone else including Shawn Ray, Cormier, Dillet, etc.

I think Phil is behind Yates and Wheeler but better than a prime Levrone and Nasser.
1997. grand prix nasser would destroy phil
irongearco.com

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Phil never had such details on his back

As much as I hate Heath , his back is pretty fucking good

Parker

• Getbig V
As much as I hate Heath , his back is pretty fucking good
This is where he beats his opposition.