Author Topic: Which should I do?  (Read 475 times)

Shraded

• Getbig II
Which should I do?
« on: September 29, 2007, 12:58:02 PM »
Help me out here guys...

Should I:
1.  Go camping with a bunch of chics who are gonna get drunk and naked- most likely resulting in some new pun-don-quan...  Missing my workout tomorrow, along with football, and be hung over....

or

2.  Stay in town watch the Cal vs Oregon, go to my regular chic- who is hot granted, but its nothing new and its getting, get in my work out in the am, sit on my arse after and watch football, be lazy, and be in an AC house....

So basically, do I run down the hill and get some new or sit a the top and get some old but good???  All can think is the only thing better than pussy is new pussy  ;D

Captain Slin

• Getbig III
Re: Which should I do?
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2007, 01:00:27 PM »
Help me out here guys...

Should I:
1.  Go camping with a bunch of chics who are gonna get drunk and naked- most likely resulting in some new pun-don-quan...  Missing my workout tomorrow, along with football, and be hung over....

or

2.  Stay in town watch the Cal vs Oregon, go to my regular chic- who is hot granted, but its nothing new and its getting, get in my work out in the am, sit on my arse after and watch football, be lazy, and be in an AC house....

So basically, do I run down the hill and get some new or sit a the top and get some old but good???  All can think is the only thing better than pussy is new pussy  ;D

forget the camping shit thats too much work.

Shraded

• Getbig II
Re: Which should I do?
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2007, 01:03:12 PM »
That's what i'm thinkin  :-\  Who camps in Arizona neways- its f*ckin hot...  but at the same time its one of those things were i've been out with these girls and this shit could be promising...