Author Topic: Jessica Simpson side BOOB!!!  (Read 4119 times)

Diesel1

• Getbig V
Jessica Simpson side BOOB!!!
« on: January 23, 2007, 11:30:07 AM »
I think this is as good as it will get lads  :'( at least until her career goes down the shitter or she feels it is the right time (she's offered enough loot) to do Playboy

body88

Re: Jessica Simpson side BOOB!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2007, 11:53:42 AM »
Frekin love Simpson.....

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2007, 02:52:45 PM »
Frekin love Simpson.....
hell yea i could care less how stupid she is i wouldnt give up that ass..
p

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2007, 04:02:29 PM »
Lachey was lucky and now unlucky not to have that
Squishy face retard

Diesel1

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 06:33:34 AM »

Eric15210

• Getbig IV
  • poor people are crazy I'm eccentric
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 07:33:44 PM »
can't wait for those no panties pics
jessica is hot as hell
RIP Bob Probert

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2007, 12:39:33 AM »
i honestly dont think she would pose for playboy

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2007, 04:27:21 AM »
Lachey was lucky and now unlucky not to have that

Don't know about unlucky, he got his fill. She's the typical hot girlfriend who quickly gets tiresome after spending enough time having to listen to. Completely removes the appeal seen in pics. Anyone who watched their reality show knows.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2007, 04:28:11 AM »
Don't know about unlucky, he got his fill. She's the typical hot girlfriend who quickly gets tiresome after spending enough time having to listen to. Completely removes the appeal seen in pics. Anyone who watched their reality show knows.
fuck she did some stoopid shit in that show  :-\

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2007, 04:51:10 AM »
f**k she did some stoopid shit in that show  :-\

That show almost completely removed my interest in her, probably even worse for him! He got his fill, now is free to date! :o

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2007, 08:32:38 AM »
Anybody got any pics of Ashley, post nose job? I think she looks ten time better nowadays. Plus, she has a banging body with big cans like her sister.

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2007, 07:39:10 PM »
Anybody got any pics of Ashley, post nose job? I think she looks ten time better nowadays. Plus, she has a banging body with big cans like her sister.
i think ashley's are bigger

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2007, 08:43:44 PM »
I think we differ based on age.  I don't know why exactly they got divorced but I would keep that around as long as possible.  Every women says dumb shit, it's just to what extent.  I'd take her over Lohan or Hilton any day in terms of long term relationship or fling, although if I had the chance I would tap Lohan in a heartbeat.
Squishy face retard

body88

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2007, 09:00:28 PM »
I think we differ based on age.  I don't know why exactly they got divorced but I would keep that around as long as possible.  Every women says dumb shit, it's just to what extent.  I'd take her over Lohan or Hilton any day in terms of long term relationship or fling, although if I had the chance I would tap Lohan in a heartbeat.

Not to mention none of us know her personally. She could be a totally different person in real life. Her father ( the executive producer) of the show, had admitted several times the show was edited to make Jessica look a certain way. To be honest, it worked. Granted, she is a ditz. But, I would bet not to the degree she was portrayed in the show. For all we know, Lachey could have been the biggest prostate tickler in the world.

Either was, I think she is one of the hottest broads around. I would sniff her butthole until I passed out :)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 10:48:53 PM »
You guys are giving her plenty of leaway just because she's hot. Way too simplistic, it's only one aspect which can quickly be diminished living with someone. What i saw between them was the same thing i've experienced myself - attractiveness doesn't help day to day when other things aren't right. Personally i got turned off of her just from the TV show, imagine what it might have been like seeing that every day if it was anywhere like that. He looked sceptical of her most of the time, exactly what i would've thought. Looks are great but don't compensate for everything else.

Plus none of you notice that they did not have great chemistry together, which is the most important thing of all. They were no doubt attracted to one another but not necessarily cut out to be married.

As far as her father's concerned, he is/was very protective. I hardly think he would've deliberately allowed her to be betrayed in a negative fashion on purpose.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: January 28, 2007, 07:53:46 PM »
Come clean man. How many times you snap one off thinking about Jessi ;)ca?
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: January 28, 2007, 07:54:26 PM »
Imagine plugging into her and sucking on those? :)
The House that Ruth built