Author Topic: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle  (Read 11565 times)

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
Re: Hormones and intense excercise builds muscle
« Reply #375 on: May 03, 2024, 09:02:30 AM »
GET BIGGERS,,,,this thread started of good intentions and some good replies..now its a bhanks ass raping thread yet again..

fixed.  the problem is that legit and factual things get said....then because mr know-it-all spews his shit, the thread devolves.

MajorDomo

• Getbig III
  • I'm here to chew bubblegum
« Reply #376 on: May 03, 2024, 09:24:45 AM »
GET BIGGERS,,,,this thread started of good intentions and some good replies..now its a bhanks thread yet again..

Every thread Hanky gets into turns to shit. It's that reverse Midas touch of his.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #377 on: May 03, 2024, 09:48:18 AM »
Opioids....the cornerstone of any good breakfast !   :D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #378 on: May 03, 2024, 04:09:52 PM »
And you want to talk about wound healing. Crohn's is basically your digestive system inflamed and falling apart. HGH helps heal damaged inflamed tissue.

Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

I started about 3 months ago and I am in complete remission, and it was bad when I started.  Like I could not sleep I was in constant pain I had gas an ulcer indigestion Gerd nausea all of that. Now nothing no gas no acid reflux no ulcer pain complete remission.

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/01/us/growth-hormone-is-found-to-aid-crohn-s-patients.html#:~:text=Human%20growth%20hormone%20combined%20with%20a%20high-protein%20diet,bleeding%20and%20a%20breakdown%20of%20the%20intestinal%20wall.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #379 on: May 03, 2024, 04:24:45 PM »
Throwing up bile occurred in March I think

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #380 on: May 03, 2024, 04:42:03 PM »
And you want to talk about wound healing. Crohn's is basically your digestive system inflamed and falling apart. HGH helps heal damaged inflamed tissue.

Human growth hormone combined with a high-protein diet significantly eased the symptoms of Crohn's disease in three-quarters of patients with moderate to severe cases, a study has found.

I started about 3 months ago and I am in complete remission, and it was bad when I started.  Like I could not sleep I was in constant pain I had gas an ulcer indigestion Gerd nausea all of that. Now nothing no gas no acid reflux no ulcer pain complete remission.

https://www.nytimes.com/2000/06/01/us/growth-hormone-is-found-to-aid-crohn-s-patients.html#:~:text=Human%20growth%20hormone%20combined%20with%20a%20high-protein%20diet,bleeding%20and%20a%20breakdown%20of%20the%20intestinal%20wall.

Lantus insulin at 15-20iu/day. It's a powerful antiinflammatory and anecdotally it helps perceived digestion. Since it's a 24 hour release that works out to 0.625 - 0.833 units released per hour.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2024, 04:49:06 PM »

Well, hopefully your dealer never runs out of HGH....right Brian?  Amazing how you fail to answer if YOU have a script for it or not.

I am sure the author of that article cited all their sources...right? 

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2024, 06:09:48 PM »
Well, hopefully your dealer never runs out of HGH....right Brian?  Amazing how you fail to answer if YOU have a script for it or not.

I am willing to try a lot of things for my health. I am at 3 months, and I am in complete remission. Does it always come back? Do I always think this time I did it I beat it?  Yeah, sure so what so far so good.

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2024, 06:11:35 PM »
I am willing to try a lot of things for my health. I am at 3 months, and I am in complete remission. Does it always come back? Do I always think this time I did it I beat it?  Yeah, sure so what so far so good.

what about the anemia? or is that only for strict curl season?

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2024, 06:12:08 PM »
Lantus insulin at 15-20iu/day. It's a powerful antiinflammatory and anecdotally it helps perceived digestion. Since it's a 24 hour release that works out to 0.625 - 0.833 units released per hour.

Oh yeah Lantis pens one a day I have heard about such things but I just don't want to make my diet a do or die situation. I try to hit my macros but if I am full I don't want to have to stuff myself because I took too much insulin. As such I don't use insulin even though it does help with digestion maybe if I had a proper Dr prescribe me some lantis. But again some days I dont want to force carbs.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2024, 08:33:19 PM »
Oh yeah Lantis pens one a day I have heard about such things but I just don't want to make my diet a do or die situation. I try to hit my macros but if I am full I don't want to have to stuff myself because I took too much insulin. As such I don't use insulin even though it does help with digestion maybe if I had a proper Dr prescribe me some lantis. But again some days I dont want to force carbs.
This one should. Send  the dogs out..get ready .

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2024, 09:21:42 PM »

An article from 2000!  24 years ago and he's just discovering this miracle healing power for Crohn's now after pumping himself full of drugs including GH (which he has admitted using multiple times before) for decades and having Crohn's for how long?  He latches on to bullshit to help his rationalizations of his bad behavior.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2024, 09:27:40 PM »
Jeezus, imagine how that plane is going to smell after his farting and crapping himself for 6 hours.  Hopefully he has an aisle seat to get to the tiny restroom quicker.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #388 on: May 04, 2024, 01:05:11 AM »
Its "Lantus" you moron

ziballz

• Getbig III
« Reply #389 on: May 04, 2024, 01:43:47 AM »
I clicked on this thread looking for some valuable advice and recommendations as a natty lifer...Only to see it completely shitted up  :'(

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #390 on: May 04, 2024, 02:53:49 AM »
An article from 2000!  24 years ago and he's just discovering this miracle healing power for Crohn's now after pumping himself full of drugs including GH (which he has admitted using multiple times before) for decades and having Crohn's for how long?  He latches on to bullshit to help his rationalizations of his bad behavior.

Please do tell me how using HGH is morally good or bad??????????

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #391 on: May 04, 2024, 03:29:49 AM »
I clicked on this thread looking for some valuable advice and recommendations as a natty lifer...Only to see it completely shitted up  :'(
If you have gone through pubery then your hormone surges are done...

Try 20 rep squats to boost your GH levels

YngiweRhoads

• Getbig V
  • Shreddin'
« Reply #392 on: May 04, 2024, 03:48:17 AM »
^This.  A natural will gain on average 5-10 pounds a year for the first 3-4 years, then it plateaus. Some will gain more, some will gain less, but in the end it stops for everyone who isn't taking exogenous hormones. Pre 1940's bodybuilders are what can be attained naturally. Past that era chemical warfare began.

Yep. I've been maintaining for 40 years. The trick now is to see if I can go another 40.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #393 on: May 04, 2024, 04:31:00 AM »

Again, do you obtain your HGH via a legit prescription? 

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #394 on: May 04, 2024, 04:32:44 AM »

a new york times article.....I am sure the author is an absolute expert on HGH.  I could not read it as I will not subscribe to a fucking news paper.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #395 on: May 04, 2024, 04:35:54 AM »

Here's some advice....stay somewhat lean as a natural.  If you do the bulk/cut bullshit being drug free you are only doing so because you want to eat like an asshole.  Lift heavy, medium, and light.  Protein doesn't need to be 3x bodyweight.  Most naturals can get away with .8 gm / lb.  Don't fear carbs....but don't eat them like they are going out of style.  There are no test boosters that mimick drugs (like the ones brian takes).  Don't train to failure every session.  Hows that?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #396 on: May 04, 2024, 04:38:20 AM »
If you have gone through pubery then your hormone surges are done...

Try 20 rep squats to boost your GH levels

In Brians case, 11 reps...you know those mensa people and counting

I believe there is a surge in hormones that come as a person nears 30...

Sauna and cold plunge are excellent for recovery, inflammation (hear that Brian), and HGH elevation (limited studies and require the 160 - 180 deg ones).

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #397 on: May 04, 2024, 04:38:58 AM »
a new york times article.....I am sure the author is an absolute expert on HGH.  I could not read it as I will not subscribe to a fucking news paper.

Why do you even need an article it is common fucking sense the shit heals wounds and damaged tissue. Crohn's causes open wounds and damaged tissue throughout your digestive tract. What part are you missing?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #398 on: May 04, 2024, 04:39:38 AM »
In Brians case, 11 reps...you know those mensa people and counting

I believe there is a surge in hormones that come as a person nears 30...

Sauna and cold plunge are excellent for recovery, inflammation (hear that Brian), and HGH elevation (limited studies and require the 160 - 180 deg ones).

is that "the death throes"  ;D

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
« Reply #399 on: May 04, 2024, 04:41:27 AM »
Why do you even need an article it is common fucking sense the shit heals wounds and damaged tissue. Crohn's causes open wounds and damaged tissue throughout your digestive tract. What part are you missing?

Hmmm...what part of tramadol is considered an opioid.....and that opioids do NOT allow you to absorb more nutrients?

You're article is valid....but the countless things you were shown are not?  Even detailing the pharmaco-kinetics of an opioid on the physiology of digestions...you deny.

Do you or do you not have a medical script for your HGH?