Author Topic: Why do you guys call people in the news "Getbiggers"?  (Read 4705 times)

True Amateur

Why do you guys call people in the news "Getbiggers"?
« on: December 13, 2012, 08:48:40 AM »
I notice there are some members here on Getbig who refer to people in news items who have done outlandish things as "Getbiggers". It appears as if they are trying to make themselves feel ballsy and risk taking because they call some nut from the news a "Getbigger". The irony is that these people from the news don't even know Getbig exists. Also, the average member here is a non risk taking, internet shut in who doesn't venture out much or even work out, as far as I can tell. It just seems really foolish and goofy.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
Re: Why do you guys call people in the news "Getbiggers"?
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2012, 08:49:18 AM »
I notice there are some members here on Getbig who refer to people in news items who have done outlandish things as "Getbiggers". It appears as if they are trying to make themselves feel ballsy and risk taking because they call some nut from the news a "Getbigger". The irony is that these people from the news don't even know Getbig exists. Also, the average member here is a non risk taking, internet shut in who doesn't venture out much or even work out, as far as I can tell. It just seems really foolish and goofy.
Shut up homo.

BigCyp

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2012, 08:50:02 AM »
Same reason your mom calls me in the middle of the night

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2012, 08:51:04 AM »

Yet, you feel the need to post this. The irony.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2012, 08:51:20 AM »
>:(

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2012, 08:56:08 AM »

;D ;D ;D

True Amateur

« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2012, 08:58:59 AM »
Yet, you feel the need to post this. The irony.
Let's just say I've been a member of over fifty chat forums, and I'm saying to call people from the news "Getbiggers" doesn't reflect well. Just seems really goofy.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #7 on: December 13, 2012, 09:02:27 AM »
If you have to ask then you are no getbigger.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 13, 2012, 09:03:28 AM »
Let's just say I've been a member of over fifty chat forums, and I'm saying to call people from the news "Getbiggers" doesn't reflect well. Just seems really goofy.

Well, maybe you're missing a part of the appeal of this site then. Goofy is nurtured here 'cause Bbing is goofy by essence. You're definitely NOT a getbigger. Embrace you're inner goof then come back with a proper WYHI thread.

Knooger

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 13, 2012, 09:04:18 AM »
Let's just say I've been a member of over fifty chat forums

Wow, you're like a really famous celebrity.  :D

True Amateur

« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2012, 09:05:07 AM »
If you have to ask then you are no getbigger.
Actually, I am a member and I'm one of the people who have been asked to turn this place around.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2012, 09:06:36 AM »
Let's just say I've been a member of over fifty chat forums

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2012, 09:12:32 AM »

50 Chat forums    :o :o :o

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2012, 09:25:54 AM »
Another fine thread started by the new gay guy. Thanks runt.
a

True Amateur

« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2012, 09:31:26 AM »
Another fine thread started by the new gay guy. Thanks runt.
I don't see any IFBB pros posting on Getbig these days. Maybe it's the guys who come off like their 12 years old that make the pros go elsewhere? Just sayin'.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2012, 09:33:35 AM »
I don't see any IFBB pros posting on Getbig these days. Maybe it's the guys who come off like their 12 years old that make the pros go elsewhere? Just sayin'.

The last thing you need on a BBing board is pros. Only at getbig, people understand that. Who wants to read Lee Priest or Flex Wheeler type of posts saying they grew 20 pounds of muscle by watching a D-Bol pill at a 30 feet distance and just inhaling some particles?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2012, 09:37:52 AM »
well i think there are lots of experience on here. lots of guys and gals who compete or have competed. I think some of the Guys you are talking about can´t bullshit here because there is too much know how here.

True Amateur

« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2012, 09:40:47 AM »
The last thing you need on a BBing board is pros. Only at getbig, people understand that. Who wants to read Lee Priest or Flex Wheeler type of posts saying they grew 20 pounds of muscle by watching a D-Bol pill at a 30 feet distance and just inhaling some particles?
I should think my membership on over 50 chat forums entitles me to something of an expert opinion. And my opinion is the nucleus of Getbig members who write corny, goofy things like calling people from the news headlines "Getbiggers" are contributing to this forum's demise. Check the traffic stats lately? Having IFBB pros posting here would do a lot to turn that around.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2012, 09:43:45 AM »
nucleus...nice word. so you are a pro? is your name a cover? can you help us with your wisdom?

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2012, 09:45:33 AM »
If you were Frank Zane or Bill Pearl i would eat my words...but don´t think so.

True Amateur

« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2012, 09:50:12 AM »
nucleus...nice word. so you are a pro? is your name a cover? can you help us with your wisdom?
No I am not a pro (yet). Chat forums in general are my thing. I'm been a member over 50 chat forums since the mid 90's, many of which I've proudly served as a moderator. This is my passion. Before that I sort of specialized in telephone chat lines, one of which I am still a member of and from time to time I serve as a guest moderator on that line. Let's just say I could really straighten this place out.

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2012, 09:51:24 AM »
Gimmick.

Donny

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • getbig Zen Master
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 09:53:02 AM »
Gimmick.
no i would call him a cock head

Thespritz0

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2012, 09:53:27 AM »
^^
 ;D

True Amateur

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2012, 10:10:36 AM »
I post on two forums, this one and Corvette Forum, both of which do the same thing with the news articles. I believe you've been a member of 50 forums, because they all boot your sorry ass off after a week of dealing with your suck.
I'm a member in goodstanding in ALL of them, and a moderator for quite a few of them. I have been a member of the phone chat line since way back. I have consulted with many chat forum owners on ways to increase traffic.