Author Topic: Who is the coolest gay guy on Getbig?  (Read 9826 times)

GoneAway

• Getbig V
Re: Who is the coolest gay guy on Getbig?
« Reply #50 on: November 24, 2012, 06:50:06 AM »
Bay looks like an angry homosexual.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #51 on: November 24, 2012, 06:56:25 AM »
Another list I won't make

OMR is good people

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 24, 2012, 06:59:17 AM »
OMR is a cool mofo , I'm not gay  but I wouldn't mind an intellectual, romantic relationship with him someday.

Bgpapi23

• Getbig II
« Reply #53 on: November 24, 2012, 09:51:32 AM »
This thread makes me feel honored to call GetBig my home.  While we don't always see eye-to-eye, I think as a collective, the GetBig family is strong and only growing stronger as the days/years go by.

I feel accepted here and I've always been very accepting of all my GetBig Brethren.

Reminds me of an an amazing story involving my father and his accepting of my ways...

My father died over 20 years ago.  During his time, I had not been open to him regarding my choice and never really sat down to discuss his feelings regarding the matter.  He was of the old country (Greek Orthodox & Israeli roots), you see, and those men knew nothing more than to appreciate hard work, money and the joy of family.

Anyhow, on his last day, while he rested in that intensive care unit bed with a respirator tube deep within his trachea, being his healthcare proxy, I was given the choice by his medical provider to either stop the respirator and life support or to keep him attached to over 20 different tubes and IV lines.  I decided that to simply keep a human being vegetating there on a bed would be cruel and selfish (since we would only keep the flesh alive for the sole purpose of viewing him day to day with no actual interaction) and that pulling the plug would be the right thing to do.

The medical team went ahead, with my permission and upon my sole presence, and pulled the plugs out and removed the tube from deep within his windpipe.

Right as they removed that tube, for a split second, my father looked me directly in the eyes with a look of clarity and muttered out, "You fucking faggot!".... as he took his last breath.

That's when I knew that he was happy with my decision.

"1"

I was about to breakout the handkerchief till it took that twist at the end, then literally feel on the floor cracking up, great post!

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
  • Roger Bacon tries to be witty and fails
« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2012, 09:54:14 AM »
For his many amusing posts about the skinny mini, I vote One More Rep.

Vince and Tbombz are obviously the most uncool.

OneMoreRep, no question

Bay is a hetrophobic douchebag, Vince Goodrum is a moron, and the other dozen gays just suck.

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2012, 09:54:35 AM »
1more rep because the craig titus story

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2012, 09:57:07 AM »
This thread makes me feel honored to call GetBig my home.  While we don't always see eye-to-eye, I think as a collective, the GetBig family is strong and only growing stronger as the days/years go by.

I feel accepted here and I've always been very accepting of all my GetBig Brethren.

Reminds me of an an amazing story involving my father and his accepting of my ways...

My father died over 20 years ago.  During his time, I had not been open to him regarding my choice and never really sat down to discuss his feelings regarding the matter.  He was of the old country (Greek Orthodox & Israeli roots), you see, and those men knew nothing more than to appreciate hard work, money and the joy of family.

Anyhow, on his last day, while he rested in that intensive care unit bed with a respirator tube deep within his trachea, being his healthcare proxy, I was given the choice by his medical provider to either stop the respirator and life support or to keep him attached to over 20 different tubes and IV lines.  I decided that to simply keep a human being vegetating there on a bed would be cruel and selfish (since we would only keep the flesh alive for the sole purpose of viewing him day to day with no actual interaction) and that pulling the plug would be the right thing to do.

The medical team went ahead, with my permission and upon my sole presence, and pulled the plugs out and removed the tube from deep within his windpipe.

Right as they removed that tube, for a split second, my father looked me directly in the eyes with a look of clarity and muttered out, "You fucking faggot!".... as he took his last breath.

"1"

oh fuck!!! hahahahahhahahahahahahah ahahahhaah

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2012, 10:04:09 AM »
i think groink is quite cool

i dont think so

he always insults people for being ugly and bald

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #58 on: November 24, 2012, 10:05:25 AM »
i dont think so

he always insults people for being ugly and bald
You sound ugly and bald.

Otis B Driftwood

• Getbig II
  • Verbal Skullcrusher
« Reply #59 on: November 24, 2012, 10:05:48 AM »
OMR is good people. I'd gladly meet him at Steel Gym to blast some shoulders, grab a pint at the Gym Sportsbar and laugh about all the GetBig cock ottomans, and then meet up with John Blair to finish the night off at club XL.

/no homo.

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: November 24, 2012, 10:06:51 AM »
OMR is good people. I'd gladly meet him at Steel Gym to blast some shoulders, grab a pint at the Gym Sportsbar and laugh about all the GetBig cock ottomans, and then meet up with John Blair to finish the night off at club XL.

/no homo.

hahahahhahahahahhahahaha hahhahaha

getbig is the mecca of insulting creativity

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 24, 2012, 10:08:23 AM »
You sound ugly and bald.

getting there

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #62 on: November 24, 2012, 10:13:12 AM »
Bay not likey.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #63 on: November 24, 2012, 11:25:52 AM »
This thread makes me feel honored to call GetBig my home.  While we don't always see eye-to-eye, I think as a collective, the GetBig family is strong and only growing stronger as the days/years go by.

My father died over 20 years ago.  During his time, I had not been open to him regarding my choice and never really sat down to discuss his feelings regarding the matter.  He was of the old country (Greek Orthodox & Israeli roots), you see, and those men knew nothing more than to appreciate hard work, money and the joy of family.

Anyhow, on his last day, while he rested in that intensive care unit bed with a respirator tube deep within his trachea, being his healthcare proxy, I was given the choice by his medical provider to either stop the respirator and life support or to keep him attached to over 20 different tubes and IV lines.  I decided that to simply keep a human being vegetating there on a bed would be cruel and selfish (since we would only keep the flesh alive for the sole purpose of viewing him day to day with no actual interaction) and that pulling the plug would be the right thing to do.

"1"

Onerep proves ones again why hes the winner.

bay is not bad either

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #64 on: November 24, 2012, 11:32:56 AM »
Bay has, for a reason I can't understand, a distance to his fellow Getbig posters. He mocks people for remembering details about the lives of other Getbiggers.
On the contrary, he likes to "out" people and tease them with this pretty much all of the times.
A little inconsistent logic from our self proclaimed academic, I might argue.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #65 on: November 24, 2012, 11:35:20 AM »
I'm selecting Will Brink.
a

The Abdominal Snoman

• Getbig V
  • DON'T BE A TRAITOR TO YOUR TRIBE
« Reply #66 on: November 24, 2012, 11:35:58 AM »

"1"

lmao

Raymondo

• Getbig V
  • I broke Excel
« Reply #67 on: November 24, 2012, 12:41:19 PM »

"1"

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #68 on: November 24, 2012, 12:44:32 PM »
Bay is not impressed with this kid.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #69 on: November 24, 2012, 04:39:10 PM »
Them be some big blow job lips.
P

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2012, 05:03:57 PM »
OneMoreRep, no question

Bay is a hetrophobic douchebag, Vince Goodrum is a moron, and the other dozen gays just suck.
I see what you did there  :D

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #71 on: November 24, 2012, 05:37:59 PM »
Bay is uptight, dude can't take a joke. and god forbid you say something about an Iphone..ha ha

This! ;D

bike nut

• Getbig V
  • Desperation is a stinky cologne
« Reply #72 on: November 24, 2012, 05:44:12 PM »
One More Rep as best gay by a country mile. I'd proudly hold hands with him in a Key West parade.

Billy Mimnaugh as the worst gay..... ;D

Roger Bacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: November 24, 2012, 05:56:03 PM »
One More Rep as best gay by a country mile. I'd proudly hold hands with him in a Key West parade.

Billy Mimnaugh as the worst gay..... ;D

I forgot about that fucker... what happened to Minaugh? wasn't he a pedo or something?

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #74 on: November 24, 2012, 06:28:47 PM »
With OMR, being homosexual is to a greater degree, incidental to his thoughts here.  With Bay and to a lesser extent Tbombz, the joy of buttsex, whether giving or receiving seems paramount to their existence. 

In other words, if you were to actually meet OMR, Bay and Tbombz in person and had no previous experience with any of them I seriously doubt OMR would ever mention his sexuality.  It does not seem to dominate his public life, but instead his private life.  He is married and a good family man.

Bay would most likely begin to ascertain what placing you would receive on his personal "Trail of Tiers" (lord, I find that funny!) and this being dependent upon your level of troll like facial looks and cro-magnon drug filled physique.  Tbombz would just want to know (based upon my readings of some of his drivel posted here) whether or not you were good looking enough to buttsex him and if you were not more handsome than he (unlikely any here would fail) then you had best have a much large penis so that he can justify your giving him the deep tissue massage he wants and needs.

There is being a man that prefers the sexual company of another man, but still being a man in every other sense of the word.  That would be OMR.  Then there is being a man whose life is managed entirely around other men's genitalia.   That would be Bay and Tbombz.

For me, OMR is a good guy that happens to be homosexual.  The other two mentioned here I am not really interested in knowing because I already know enough about them.  There may well be more to them than their being homosexual, but they certainly do not present that as such.

Just an observation but I am certain that others will differ from mine.