Author Topic: Who is the coolest gay guy on Getbig?  (Read 9817 times)

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: Who is the coolest gay guy on Getbig?
« Reply #100 on: November 24, 2012, 11:10:33 PM »
i understand my sex life intrigues you, nz. but your going to have to just masterbate using your imagination.

This is why you are not one of the cool gay guys.
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #101 on: November 24, 2012, 11:15:16 PM »
LOL I'm calling major bullshit on this, sorry.

give me names! GIMME 10 NAMES!!!
sorry, i had a person out my sexuality to my entire high school group of friends and i know how it feels to be unwantingly outed. its not something i am interested in doing. not even when a couple of the guys are stupid enough to bash me about my bisexuality even after coming to me in p.m.'s telling me about their lust for the cock.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #102 on: November 24, 2012, 11:20:18 PM »
sorry, i had a person out my sexuality to my entire high school group of friends and i know how it feels to be unwantingly outed. its not something i am interested in doing. not even when a couple of the guys are stupid enough to bash me about my bisexuality even after coming to me in p.m.'s telling me about their lust for the cock.
yea i was kidding, i wouldn't want that either. But I still call BS  :P
follow the arrows

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #103 on: November 25, 2012, 12:17:40 AM »

GIMME 10 NAMES!!

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #104 on: November 25, 2012, 05:01:50 AM »
The names....give them to us.

10 of them.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: November 25, 2012, 06:39:51 AM »
With OMR, being homosexual is to a greater degree, incidental to his thoughts here.  With Bay and to a lesser extent Tbombz, the joy of buttsex, whether giving or receiving seems paramount to their existence. 

In other words, if you were to actually meet OMR, Bay and Tbombz in person and had no previous experience with any of them I seriously doubt OMR would ever mention his sexuality.  It does not seem to dominate his public life, but instead his private life.  He is married and a good family man.

Bay would most likely begin to ascertain what placing you would receive on his personal "Trail of Tiers" (lord, I find that funny!) and this being dependent upon your level of troll like facial looks and cro-magnon drug filled physique.  Tbombz would just want to know (based upon my readings of some of his drivel posted here) whether or not you were good looking enough to buttsex him and if you were not more handsome than he (unlikely any here would fail) then you had best have a much large penis so that he can justify your giving him the deep tissue massage he wants and needs.

There is being a man that prefers the sexual company of another man, but still being a man in every other sense of the word.  That would be OMR.  Then there is being a man whose life is managed entirely around other men's genitalia.   That would be Bay and Tbombz.

For me, OMR is a good guy that happens to be homosexual.  The other two mentioned here I am not really interested in knowing because I already know enough about them.  There may well be more to them than their being homosexual, but they certainly do not present that as such.

Just an observation but I am certain that others will differ from mine.

Thank you for the kind words my good friend.

"1"

Kwon_2

• Getbig V
  • Pretty sure he isn't in Ibiza getting the girls
« Reply #106 on: November 25, 2012, 06:43:40 AM »
Yes, OMR is so good and intelligent he's even better than some of the straight blokes here on Getbig.

Very civlized and well-mannered fellow.

You tend to forget that he's a fruit at times, and instead think of him as a decent bloke.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: November 25, 2012, 06:45:47 AM »
Yes, OMR is so good and intelligent he's even better than some of the straight blokes here on Getbig.

Very civlized and well-mannered fellow.

You tend to forget that he's a fruit at times, and instead think of him as a decent bloke.

You're quite the gentlemen and scholar yourself, stud.

"1"

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #108 on: November 25, 2012, 11:11:05 AM »
I've long thought of OMR as the gay uncle I never had.

Or sometimes wished I was part of a "domestic partnership" family and OMR was one of my 2 dads.

no homo

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #109 on: November 25, 2012, 03:08:48 PM »
Question for those in the know: if you don't know which gender is sucking your cock, do you notice the difference between a male's mouth and a female's?

anabolichalo

• Getbig V
  • my love for ronnie will never die
« Reply #110 on: November 25, 2012, 03:09:38 PM »
Question for those in the know: if you don't know which gender is sucking your cock, do you notice the difference between a male's mouth and a female's?