Author Topic: The Chorus of Repubs Saying Palin Is Both A Liability And A Moron Grows  (Read 6620 times)

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Ron = 'Princess L' & many other gimmicks - FACT!
Kit Bond's time as a U.S. Senator is coming to an end, and he's going out with a bit of flame-throwing in The Kansas City Star.He's no fan of Sarah Palin.

Bond told the Star that he was reservations about Palin -- as anyone should. "I have reservations about anyone who quits as governor halfway through the term," Bond said of Palin bailing on Alaska. Bond must have missed the promos for Sarah Palin's Alaska in which she says she'd rather be out in the wild than in some stuffy political office. Let's hope she stays there.

As for who he'd like to see get the 2012 Republican nomination, Bond listed South Dakota Sen. John Thune, Mississippi Gov. Haley Barbour and Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels.

........................ ........................ ..............

Don’t count former New Jersey Governor Christine Todd Whitman as a fan of Sarah Palin:

“Every congressman and senator right now thinks they can be president,” Whitman said on CNN’s “Fareed Zakaria GPS”.

Whitman said Palin could energize the base of the Republican Party, “but the base isn’t big enough.”

“I don’t think she’ll win nationwide,” she said. “You’ve got to start competing for the center. And so far I haven’t seen a lot of outreach on the part of Sarah Palin for that.”

When asked if she would support Palin as the nominee, Whitman said Palin hadn’t yet made her case.

“If she were the Republican candidate she’d have to show me a lot more than I’ve seen thus far as far as an understanding of the depth and the complexity of the issues that we face,” Whitman said. “I mean, I don’t know her personally. So I can’t comment on that.

“I mean, she was a governor,” said Whitman, who served two terms leading New Jersey and then went on to head the Environmental Protection Agency. “But the fact that she left office before even completing her first term is — that’s just not a attitude that I think is necessarily in the best interest of your constituents — rather what’s in your best interests.”

Whitman has never been well-liked by the social conservative wing of the GOP and this is sure to reinforce their attitude about her but she does join a growing list of mainstream Republicans who are beginning to publicly express doubts about the appropriateness of Sarah Palin being the GOP nominee in 2012.

Here’s the full video of her appearance on CNN, which concentrates mostly on her warning to incoming Republicans in Congress that they are mis-interpreting the results of the elections:

........................ ........................ ............

FATSO Comments On Palin As President *Hope The Sarcasm Does Not Elude You*

!

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
Re: The Chorus of Repubs Saying Palin Is Both A Liability And A Moron Grows
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2010, 08:49:54 PM »
Kit Bond's time as a U.S. Senator is coming to an end, and he's going out with a bit of flame-throwing in The Kansas City Star.He's no fan of Sarah Palin.

Bond told the Star that he was reservations about Palin -- as anyone should. "I have reservations about anyone who quits as governor halfway through the term," Bond said of Palin bailing on Alaska.

if she ever runs her Republican opponents will tear her to shreds on this one issue

the fact that she quit as soon as she saw a quick path the self enrichment disqualifies her from being taken seriously about being interested in public service

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2010, 09:08:15 PM »
if she ever runs her Republican opponents will tear her to shreds on this one issue

the fact that she quit as soon as she saw a quick path the self enrichment disqualifies her from being taken seriously about being interested in public service

If she had always had that story (from her book) about quitting due to lawsuits, that would be one thing.

But her initial reason was because lame ducks don't get anything done.

And that'll hurt her bigtime.  it is refreshing to see heavy hitter GOP lifers coming out against her - the moment (if) she decides not to run, most repubs will breathe a sigh of relief.

33, I think you underestimate the number of people who would vote for any republican except Palin.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »
And, the members of TK continue to obsess with Palin, as they watch the object of their desire CRASH AND BURN before their very eyes.

I wonder if the left wingers, who are on the brink of insanity are still thinking that Palin's getting the GOP nod is a shoo-in for Obama NOW.

He's already lost the independents, working-class whites, and especially white women. And, now the loony left "progressives" are breakiing ranks. Granted, he's got two years to get it together. But, Obama is off to a horrible start, towards re-election.

If this keeps up, don't be too surprised if Baby Girl (should she decide to run) ends up with the whole bag of marbles in 2012.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2010, 08:32:24 AM »
And, the members of TK continue to obsess with Palin, as they watch the object of their desire CRASH AND BURN before their very eyes.

I wonder if the left wingers, who are on the brink of insanity are still thinking that Palin's getting the GOP nod is a shoo-in for Obama NOW.

He's already lost the independents, working-class whites, and especially white women. And, now the loony left "progressives" are breakiing ranks. Granted, he's got two years to get it together. But, Obama is off to a horrible start, towards re-election.

If this keeps up, don't be too surprised if Baby Girl (should she decide to run) ends up with the whole bag of marbles in 2012.
why do you always use the phrase Baby Girl ?
it's creepy

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2010, 08:37:19 AM »
She is a celebrity now and it seems that she is enjoying it greatly. As far as I'm concerned she can stay on her TV show and her daughters can do Dancing with the Stars and stay out of the race. She is a fame whore now, or at least close to it and if keeping us all on the edge of our collective seats keeps her in the limelight than than she will continue to head fake and string "us" along with more "I might run! Oh wait, I might not...watch my new show!"

Oh well.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2010, 08:39:50 AM »
it's creepy

Because, in case you missed it, it's a term of endearment usually given toward a beautiful woman. The late Aaliyah had that nickname.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2010, 08:43:29 AM »
She is a celebrity now and it seems that she is enjoying it greatly. As far as I'm concerned she can stay on her TV show and her daughters can do Dancing with the Stars and stay out of the race. She is a fame whore now, or at least close to it and if keeping us all on the edge of our collective seats keeps her in the limelight than than she will continue to head fake and string "us" along with more "I might run! Oh wait, I might not...watch my new show!"

Oh well.

I say let her run and let's she what she can do. Say what you want, but without her, the Republicans don't win big at midterms. None of the other front-runners of the Republican party could have mobilized the Tea Party the way that she did.

That's what some of the "blue bloods" simply can't stand. They were hoping one of their own would lead the resurgence. But, it hasn't happened. It's been Palin. No one else draws the crowds or raises the $$$$ like her.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2010, 08:49:21 AM »
Because, in case you missed it, it's a term of endearment usually given toward a beautiful woman. The late Aaliyah had that nickname.

the only time I ever heard it used was on the Bernie Mac show and he was always refering to his daughter on the show.

I always thought you were referring to your child whenever you used it on this board

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2010, 09:14:31 AM »
I say let her run and let's she what she can do. Say what you want, but without her, the Republicans don't win big at midterms. None of the other front-runners of the Republican party could have mobilized the Tea Party the way that she did.

Odonnell?  Miller?  She hurt the senate but did help the house.  She should know that state-wide, the regional tea party rage sells.  Statewise, people prefer competence.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2010, 09:15:52 AM »
Odonnell?  Miller?  She hurt the senate but did help the house.  She should know that state-wide, the regional tea party rage sells.  Statewise, people prefer competence.

Rand, Rubio, Toomey, Johnson   - next. 

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 14, 2010, 09:28:04 AM »
You tell 'em, PEA BRAIN! Palin needs more undying supporters like you! She's the greatest thing to happen to the Republican Party ever!!!
PALIN POWER!
!

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2010, 09:28:15 AM »
it's creepy

X2. this reinforces the REAL reason why so many morons are supporting her  :'(
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

dario73

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: December 14, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »

Please stop slapping 240 around. I am beginning to feel sorry for him.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 14, 2010, 09:33:24 AM »
Please stop slapping 240 around. I am beginning to feel sorry for him.
PEA BRAIN "slapping anyone around" = laughable. Why would you align yourself with the internet's Biggest Loser?  ???
!

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 14, 2010, 09:37:48 AM »
it's creepy
It's Toby's way of trying to sound culturally admissible.  ::)
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 14, 2010, 09:39:13 AM »
She is anything but perfect and I probaby prefer Christie at this point, but over what we have now - there is no statical wy imaginable she could be any worse than bama.  

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 14, 2010, 10:49:11 AM »

[/b]
And this would please you, Toby?  ???

Every one knows Palin has a shot at the presidency should she run, dipshit. That is why she is the object of so much discussion.
!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: December 14, 2010, 11:10:23 AM »
the only time I ever heard it used was on the Bernie Mac show and he was always refering to his daughter on the show.

I always thought you were referring to your child whenever you used it on this board

NOPE!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: December 14, 2010, 11:15:46 AM »
[/b]
And this would please you, Toby?  ???

Every one knows Palin has a shot at the presidency should she run, dipshit. That is why she is the object of so much discussion.

She's the topic of so much discussion, because you and the other members of TK are still in mourning, watching the object of your desire CRUMBLE like the pathetic weakling that he is.

This is not just about her having a shot. It's about her, beating the pants off Mr. Hope-and-Change, which you left-winged goofies swear she can't do.

Watching the goof troop implode over the last six weeks (and go ape over Obama, extending the Bush tax cuts) has been sheer comic GOLD.

Watching you RUN AND HIDE virtually every time 333386 bumps your two years of sack-riding is bascially PLATINUM!!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2010, 11:33:58 AM »
It's Toby's way of trying to sound culturally admissible.  ::)

Wrong again!! Now, stick your hand back out and resume your begging.

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2010, 11:45:41 AM »
Wrong again!! Now, stick your hand back out and resume your begging.
Begging for what, Toby?  ??? I earn my keep. Sad massa has destroyed whatever semblance of dignity you may have once had for yourself.  :-\

If I showed you my bonus check from last year, you wouldn't wait for massa to lynch your Tomming ass. You'd hang yourself.  ;)
!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2010, 11:47:55 AM »
Hanging out in the barber shop slanging rock don't count. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2010, 11:51:52 AM »
NOPE!!

still no less creepy and a perhaps even a bit misogynistic to refer to an adult woman as a baby girl

kind of reminds me when Evan Mecham (former AZ governor) claimed "pickaninny" was a term of endearment for black children

Benny B

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 14, 2010, 11:52:24 AM »
Hanging out in the barber shop slanging rock don't count. 
Sitting on getbig for 18 hours per day every day in mommy's basement, only taking breaks to shit, eat and masturbate hardly counts for a life, PEA BRAIN.
!