Author Topic: JJ Watt...BEAST!  (Read 7910 times)

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
Re: JJ Watt...BEAST!
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2014, 08:35:55 PM »
some discussion and obsession are two totally different things. all of those people you see in a football stadium are crazy obsessed fans.

A lot of them are, yes.  Drunk, crazy, obsessed fans.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #51 on: December 05, 2014, 11:13:24 PM »
I think Peyton is more valuable.  He shoulders way more of the load on his teams.  He missed the year in 2011 and the Colts won only 2 games.  Brady missed a year and the Pats went 11-5.

Now that's not to say that Brady isn't one of the all-time greats, because he is.  It's just that he plays for the Pats which under Belichick are such a well oiled machine that you can plug in about anyone at any position and still win 10 plus games.  Belichick is the best coach in Football.  Maybe ever.

I'm not buying this, many say the same thing and I disagree, Matt Cassell went on to KC and was a pro bowler there

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #52 on: December 05, 2014, 11:22:18 PM »
I'm not buying this, many say the same thing and I disagree, Matt Cassell went on to KC and was a pro bowler there

Matt Cassell bro?  Cassell had one good year in KC, the rest were dog shit.

Bevo

• Getbig V
  • Middle Urinal at Buc-ee’s
« Reply #53 on: December 05, 2014, 11:26:46 PM »
Matt Cassell bro?  Cassell had one good year in KC, the rest were dog shit.

Still my point being he was a pro bowler, was he not? U have to be pretty good to make being a pro bowler

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #54 on: December 06, 2014, 12:07:14 AM »
Still my point being he was a pro bowler, was he not? U have to be pretty good to make being a pro bowler

Uh, no you don't.

Derek Anderson was a pro bowler with Cleveland in 2002 and he is total trash.  If you look at Cassell's stats and win loss record, he's also pretty much trash.  The dude had 2 good seasons out of his 10.  He sucks.   ;D