Author Topic: King's Triumphant Return!  (Read 27117 times)

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
Re: King's Triumphant Return!
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2007, 07:37:55 PM »
but I brought King in looking better than he did in 2001 and with a small waist. And they said it couldn't be done.  ;D
fauck you need a new eye doctor jimmy crack corn but I don't care; do you really think he looked better in nyc than he does here?

Enjoy your dish...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 14, 2007, 07:42:54 PM »
Magnum... I say again I applaud you but don't act like a "guru" I know a lot of guys on Promuscle think your some kind of God or something, but King has known for 3 years what he needs to do.  I personally think "guru's" are just Pharmacuetical Salespeople anyways.... Like stated above you cannot "fix" his structual flaws it's not possible...

I'm no Guru or a Pharmacuetical Salesrep but..................I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express once.  ;)

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: May 14, 2007, 07:44:14 PM »
fauck you need a new eye doctor jimmy crack corn but I don't care; do you really think he looked better in nyc than he does here?

And you were the one who used to complain about me posting hotel pics.  ::) ;D  Sorry I don't have any to compare this time. Give it up bro you are making yourself look desparate.  :-[

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: May 14, 2007, 07:46:30 PM »

Thats a damn good shot of King

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #54 on: May 14, 2007, 07:48:24 PM »
In the past King looked like a pile of shit, now he still looks like a pile of shot, just with less flies

Disgusted what is  -50 plus 25...still a negative number, just less so
Here comes the money shot

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #55 on: May 14, 2007, 07:49:23 PM »
And you were the once who used to complain about me posting hotel pics.  ::) ;D  Sorry I don't have any to compare this time. Give it up bro you are making yourself look desparate.  :-[
admit he looks nothing like he did in 2001...that pic proves it...how do you answer the valdez spread in his arms? know you're not responsible for it but don't be like chickerillo and not admit the obvious he looked far better in 2001 one than he does now THAT'S A FACT
Enjoy your dish...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: May 14, 2007, 07:51:17 PM »
admit he looks nothing like he did in 2001...that pic proves it...how do you answer the valdez spread in his arms? know you're not responsible for it but don't be like chickerillo and not admit the obvious he looked far better in 2001 one than he does now THAT'S A FACT

You are obviously taking this way too serious.  ;D Someone is going to need a valium to go beddy byes tonight. Hahahahahaha

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: May 14, 2007, 07:52:07 PM »
Disgusted you are King's nutritionist? If so I didn't know and he really did look on point in NY.

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #58 on: May 14, 2007, 07:52:43 PM »
You are obviously taking this way too serious.  ;D Someone is going to need a valium to go beddy byes tonight. Hahahahahaha
;D
Enjoy your dish...

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: May 14, 2007, 07:54:05 PM »
Disgusted you are King's nutritionist? If so I didn't know and he really did look on point in NY.

Yes and thanks. You know how guys here like to say all drugs? This was all diet.  ;D

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 14, 2007, 07:55:08 PM »
;D

F*ck calves, you can count on 1 hand how many IFBB pros actually have an exceptional pair. 2 hands for all of IFBB bb history

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: May 14, 2007, 08:03:42 PM »
He looked better than he has the last few years, but not as good as in 2001.

Disgusted keeps on harping how small his waist is ??? Compared to what? Maybe compared to Paco...but he must sport one of the bigger waistlines in that lineup! His obliques hang over ridiculously!

Stavios mentioned his biggest problem is posing - I disagree. His biggest problem is his structure which is a bitch to change.

Props to King for improving his conditioning over showings the last few years. But arms, calves, legs are weak points (for a pro).

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #62 on: May 14, 2007, 08:17:33 PM »

LOL

Craw 2

• Getbig I
« Reply #63 on: May 14, 2007, 08:18:10 PM »
Disgusted, please get King a pedicure.

hahaha classic

dragonheart

• Getbig III
« Reply #64 on: May 14, 2007, 08:21:13 PM »
Epic dodging of the obvious synthol use

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2007, 08:22:10 PM »
brutal

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2007, 08:25:00 PM »
Disgusted, please get King a pedicure.

And I thought I scutinized King a lot in pics.  ::)  Dude has a foot fetish for King Kamali. GROSS

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #67 on: May 14, 2007, 08:32:22 PM »
As an objective viewer, with no opinion on King either way (yes it's possible), I will say he did look very good @NY but those biceps need to be explained.....

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #68 on: May 14, 2007, 08:35:16 PM »
Thanks getfast for the pics! Nice comparison.

Digusted, I'm gonna call em like I see em...

King has WORSE legs than he did in 2001 and his arms are SMALLER.  

Let's face the facts here:

You want to compare 2001 to 2007????????  What damn ROCK HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING UNDER?  This douche-bag has been running his mouth for years and has contracts through a couple major supplement companies (i.e. RIP OFF ARTISTS).  Disgusted, his arms are WORSE, mainly due to Synthol.  His QUADS (mainly) are a step below the 2001 pics posted.  

If you want to look at the REST OF HIS BODY, his chest, shoulders and back are BEHIND his 2001 conditioning that you, as a DUMBASS, rave about.  In SIX YEARS this clown looks the same or WORSE in his upper-body.  His lower-body is the same, also, with only a few weak pictures from YOU to back him up.

In short:

1.  Kamali looks like SHIT overall and should retire
2.  You defending his physique on here says a lot about you as a trainer/nutritionist/person.
3.  You embracing Synthol use tells EVERYONE what they need to know regarding your training "business"....
4.  A few pics 10 feel from the stage, morphed for a message board, can't hide the fact that Kamali looks like SHIT.

Hope this helps, Disgusted.

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #69 on: May 14, 2007, 08:36:30 PM »
Did King inject something into his biceps for the 2007 New York pro?

YES or NO?
Addicted to the Steal

triple_pickle

• Getbig IV
  • Pull Hard, Move Fast
« Reply #70 on: May 14, 2007, 08:42:32 PM »
technically no.  disgusted did the injections so king did not inject anything by himself.

GroinkTropin

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: May 14, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »

That's the kamali I remember. Disgusted you did a damn good job getting him in shape, amazing actually. Just tell him to get his IT bands worked on so his outer quads can actually contract and look decent and work his calves/arms harder and he'll be back onstage at the olympia.

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #72 on: May 14, 2007, 08:47:42 PM »
That's the kamali I remember. Disgusted you did a damn good job getting him in shape, amazing actually. Just tell him to get his IT bands worked on so his outer quads can actually contract and look decent and work his calves/arms harder and he'll be back onstage at the olympia.

ok "methyl mike" I'm sure he'll get right on that.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: May 14, 2007, 09:17:59 PM »
Digusted, I'm gonna call em like I see em...  
Let's face the facts here:

Hope this helps, Disgusted.

Just because you "call em like you see em"  ::) doesn't mean you're right. You need to go to the dictionary and find out what the difference between a fact and an opinion is. Hope this helps!  ::) Whata fucktard.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #74 on: May 14, 2007, 09:21:53 PM »
so what about the biceps? Injected with synthol or not?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!