Author Topic: jp fux - 97 olympia  (Read 13096 times)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
Re: jp fux - 97 olympia
« Reply #25 on: December 09, 2009, 02:24:56 PM »
i think the haters were blind,,,, in that era he actualy had a good shape, and a small waist relative to his amazing size.. all he lacked was a little more detail and more hardness

He was like Ronnie in the respect that he had a big gut when he relaxed it and when held tight it was night and day

these are from the same contest

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: December 09, 2009, 02:27:44 PM »
Fux was like Wolf but with a back & calves , Great structure , super wide clavicles could carry a ton of weight with no ill effect on his structure ][ftp][/ftp]

Clancy

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #27 on: December 09, 2009, 03:32:00 PM »
It's always good to see a NATURAL Physique,how does he look today???

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: December 09, 2009, 03:56:53 PM »
huge guy

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: December 10, 2009, 03:36:51 AM »
I see you still talk about "parenting" you fool, dont you?  ::)

Oh Meso_z, the king of, uh, 'intellect.' Now, as I'm sure that you have realised, you are not the brightest of sparks, but you comment regarding my apparent referencing to "parenting" in a recent exchange with another member.  I suggest that you learn how to read, as the text that you quoted has no reference to such a topic. Meso_z, there is dense and there is dense. Accept it.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: December 10, 2009, 04:35:40 AM »
Oh Meso_z, the king of, uh, 'intellect.' Now, as I'm sure that you have realised, you are not the brightest of sparks, but you comment regarding my apparent referencing to "parenting" in a recent exchange with another member.  I suggest that you learn how to read, as the text that you quoted has no reference to such a topic. Meso_z, there is dense and there is dense. Accept it.

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: December 10, 2009, 04:49:28 AM »

LOl!
Indeed, that is exactly how I would have imagine that you would have reacted at realisation of being bequeathed with retarded genetics, handed from dense parents that had no write to bore a child. Life happens though, eh.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: December 10, 2009, 07:54:58 AM »
LOl!
Indeed, that is exactly how I would have imagine that you would have reacted at realisation of being bequeathed with retarded genetics, handed from dense parents that had no write to bore a child. Life happens though, eh.

"Determinator", from his "intellectual" posts must be in his late 30's, the only problem with him is that you post occassionaly on the boards instead of having a family to test your "parenting" skills. fool  ::) At least im 20yrs old I'm enojoying life and this board so much.

do you have a life? do you hold a job? family? loser

I can imagine you as this fat shit below, who doesnt measure up in real life so, he tries to look intellectual on the boards.  ;D

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #33 on: December 10, 2009, 10:10:14 AM »
Dude never had a chance...Always looked too doughy.

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #34 on: December 10, 2009, 11:40:10 AM »
Fux was like Wolf but with a back & calves , Great structure , super wide clavicles could carry a ton of weight with no ill effect on his structure [ftp]]][ftp][/ftp]

He weighed 344 pounds in the offseason.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #35 on: December 10, 2009, 12:40:13 PM »
Indeed, you must be correct.
I have (unfortunately) viewed a prior upload of yourself on this board.
I confess to not being the best at ascertaining peoples' ages, but you look late 30's (ish).
Now, granted that I occasionally frequent the board, but, one must really question the 'life' of someone who, in their late 30's, spends copious amounts of time posting on a bodybuilding board, using silly immature language such as 'owned' and 'meltdown' (etc) [as typically mouthed by guys much younger than yourself].
Personally, I have never been one to throw around the 'get a life' tag, but if i found myself at your age (aesthetically looking{maybe reality}late 30's), always posting on a bodybuilding board (trying) to act like a juvenile, well ,personally, I would think that I had truly failed in life. You are that reality.
One can vacate the board for eons, but return in assurance that good ole' late 30's Kiwiol will still be heavily posting.
thats true

growinboy

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: December 10, 2009, 12:46:35 PM »
any photos of him at 344? I can't image how huge he must have been at that weight

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: December 10, 2009, 02:23:44 PM »
any photos of him at 344? I can't image how huge he must have been at that weight
I think he is around that weight in this video...

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: December 11, 2009, 02:57:17 AM »
"Determinator", from his "intellectual" posts must be in his late 30's, the only problem with him is that you post occassionaly on the boards instead of having a family to test your "parenting" skills. fool  ::) At least im 20yrs old I'm enojoying life and this board so much.

do you have a life? do you hold a job? family? loser

I can imagine you as this fat shit below, who doesnt measure up in real life so, he tries to look intellectual on the boards.  ;D

We address and quote: "he tries to look intellectual on the boards."
I think that you mean 'appear', as it is difficult for one to 'look' intellectual on a given board if one has only contributed via writing-not visually. 'Classical' meso_z dense observation.
Now, you state that you are 20 years old. Hence, one may deduce that your parents committed the foul act of conceiving you some time around 1988-1989 [acknowleging the fact that pregenacy lasts~9 months, and you may have turned 20 any time up to nearly 12 months ago]. There are many, many examples of people/youths/ dense buffoons in today's society that makes one wonder at the audacity that the thick parents had in sporing such pitfull offspring. Indeed, i believe that I may have commented before that, although you have a certain amount of control over yourself, you, fundamentally are not too blame for the act of low IQ parents. Pity.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: December 11, 2009, 03:13:26 AM »
Nice meltdown, DrinkSperminator.

BTW,

you, fundamentally are not too blame for the act of low IQ parents. Pity.

that is called irony.

And the word you are looking for and ought to have used is spawning, not sporing, which is something only organisms like bacteria are capable of.

Now go ahead and post another 9000 word meltdown talking about dumb people while having enough mistakes in your post to show you're one of them ;D

Determinator

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: December 11, 2009, 03:46:37 AM »
Nice meltdown, DrinkSperminator.

BTW,

that is called irony.

And the word you are looking for and ought to have used is spawning, not sporing, which is something only organisms like bacteria are capable of.

Now go ahead and post another 9000 word meltdown talking about dumb people while having enough mistakes in your post to show you're one of them ;D
"too"  Oops.

"spawning, not sporing, which is something only organisms like bacteria are capable of.

Incorrect, Meso_z is so dense that I presumed that his parents can only be that.

With regard to yourself, my previous post analysis pointed out your own shortcomings in life:
Late 30's, copious posting on a bodybuilding board frequented by much younger folk than yourself. Use of sub 21 year old language that appears to make you seem a man that is still a child. As also previously stated, one can leave the board for a long duration of time in assurance that, just as the Earth travels about the Sun along its elliptical orbit, good ole' Kiwiol will still be posting (at age late 30's) in abundance both in the intermin, and when one returns.

[Note the neat bulletpoints]

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #41 on: December 11, 2009, 04:03:27 AM »
With regard to yourself, my previous post analysis pointed out your own shortcomings in life:
blah, blah

So I prefer to spend time online while you divide yours between the local glory hole and watching Oprah at your mom's basement. BFD. It's lame to repeat the same post in the same page of a thread simply because your butt buddy Smokincrazy agrees with you.

closeline

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: December 11, 2009, 04:05:43 AM »
Fux was a beast.  Shame he got injuried.

injury had nothing to do with this guy going downhill

he was finished long before

tried to get bigger to fast

all big gut, wrong nutrition, wrong drugs and wrong training

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: December 11, 2009, 04:06:29 AM »
LOl!
Please stop posting.  I need to stop from crying in laughter.
The ownings in this thread are endless.

Determinator>The above posters

Time after time, more witty, well-spoken, and probably has you guys by a good 30+ IQ points.

Good thread...haha ;D
N

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2009, 04:08:51 AM »
We address and quote: "he tries to look intellectual on the boards."
I think that you mean 'appear', as it is difficult for one to 'look' intellectual on a given board if one has only contributed via writing-not visually. 'Classical' meso_z dense observation.
Now, you state that you are 20 years old. Hence, one may deduce that your parents committed the foul act of conceiving you some time around 1988-1989 [acknowleging the fact that pregenacy lasts~9 months, and you may have turned 20 any time up to nearly 12 months ago]. There are many, many examples of people/youths/ dense buffoons in today's society that makes one wonder at the audacity that the thick parents had in sporing such pitfull offspring. Indeed, i believe that I may have commented before that, although you have a certain amount of control over yourself, you, fundamentally are not too blame for the act of low IQ parents. Pity.

jesus christ... ::)

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: December 11, 2009, 04:14:08 AM »
So I prefer to spend time online while you divide yours between the local glory hole and watching Oprah at your mom's basement. BFD. It's lame to repeat the same post in the same page of a thread simply because your butt buddy Smokincrazy agrees with you.
You have such strong comebacks,

Butt buddy?   ::)   Where did you hear that?  Its so original

skull crusher

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: December 11, 2009, 04:15:52 AM »
Oh...Shhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttt!
ONE MORE REP BITCH!!! HOW BAD DO YOU WANT IT!!!! OH SHIT!!! sorry bro ???

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #47 on: December 11, 2009, 04:16:57 AM »
You have such strong comebacks,

Butt buddy?   ::)   Where did you hear that original?   

How can I have heard it somewhere if it's original?

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: December 11, 2009, 04:37:36 AM »
How can I have heard it somewhere if it's original?
balding
doesnt get pussy
fails at the gym
gets fucked with at work
yells at people inside his car but never winds down window to say anything back

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #49 on: December 11, 2009, 04:52:45 AM »
balding
doesnt get pussy
fails at the gym
gets fucked with at work
yells at people inside his car but never winds down window to say anything back

Making shit up = sign of desperation.

And you're wrong on nearly everything you / your butt buddy has listed, sorry ;D